Week 4 ML Dogs

Ouch...not good ju-ju for Florida ML backers...Josh Heupel coached teams are 23-1 SU as a home favorite...only loss was at home to Tulsa when UCF was in the midst of 4 losses in a row...not sure what was happening during that time but Tennessee is hardly playing that bad. Good luck in what you decide...

View attachment 68720

View attachment 68719
oh shit my bad...that's a 2 loss stretch ATS...not SU....sorry. They did lose 2 in a row though fwiw.

i love FSU, but 17.5 is just too many points to lay here. not sure which game it'll be...but was thinking after Ville, they will let down vs one of BC or WF, before having to face NCST and Clemson the follwoing two weeks.

JMU and LTech, agreed...maybe Arkansas too

i like SJST though, and someone sure pounded them on Monday morning.
same here, FSU is about to start their run again

Added my final one....3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with

Southern Miss Golden Eagles 1st Half +295
Rice Owls +580
Arkansas Razorbacks +106
Utah State Aggies Winner +128
Oregon State Beavers +185
Risked $32 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $1,996.67

BOLTA!

:watchingsports:

Played a big one....4, 5, 6, & 7-teamer RR with:

Southern Miss 1st Half +300
Louisiana Tech 1st Half +295
UL-Monroe +290
Buffalo +189
James Madison +214
Arkansas +107
Oregon State +185
Risked $64 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $13,041.13

BOLTA!

:watchingsports:
damn....was a few inches away on a FGA from winning 4 games...and then, even though I was the one who brought up how good Willie Fritz teams were during 1st halves, I go with the 1st half ML instead of FG...that close to hitting a 5 teamer and several 4 teamers which would have netted me around $1K....that's gambling I guess...see y'all next week!

:violin2:

What a beautiful day!

In games involving atleast one FBS team, underdogs go 34-23-1 ATS. With 13 of the 34 being outright upsets and 9 of the 13 were TD+ variety (4 double digit)

In FCS vs FCS action underdogs who covered won outright at a higher rate. FCS Dogs covered 16 games, 10 of which they won straight up (6 TD+, 2 DD)

Last edited:
@twinkie13 did you see SE La's walk-off TD? That line got bet up to +7. I had Word-3.5, I thought that game as going to OT when Word tied it with like :30-40 left I think, switched to something else, turned it back on and SE La players are celebrating everywhere, I'm like 'huh'?

Back