Bowl game of the year.....

aplous

Donkey Hater
Havent seen a # and dont really care what it is.

Texas A&M + v. Cal.

Aggs can run on anyone and will run on Cal for sure. Bears are a shadow of the team that was covering like crazy in Sept/Oct.

Aggie D has held Texas, OU, and others in check, so I know they can hold Natey and co.

Love Aggie Nation...bump when a line hits!:drinking:

im guessing it will open around Cal -6 or 7 and end up a point or two higher

as an Ag i will definitely be on it and may even play ML. our D stats would be unreal had our D showed up in the first half of several big games this yr. we played lights out D in most 2nd halves shutting teams out aside from a few last min drives which burnt us. D showed up the full game against UT and i believe that we will be jacked up going into this game. while we had a few close wins, we have only lost 3 games this year by a total of 6 pts...two of these losses were a direct result of coach fran's bone-headed playcalling in crucial moments...not using Jorvorskie Lane on 3rd and goal on the 2 vs Oklahoma etc.

our biggest loss was 4 pts. we definitely have a record of keeping it close. sadly, we tend to do this in games that shouldnt be close as well.

<<<<< but just look at how jacked up Fran is for this bowl game

Last edited:
Being an Aggie myself '79, I would love to be able to bet this game but I am very scared of any passing team when they look at "toast" Peterson on game film. He is probably the weekest corner on a Top 25 team in the nation. All 3 losses could have been avoided if he was even average.

peterson isnt bad imo... he prolly gave up one play a game but you are bound to do that when qbs pick on you almost every single pass play because u are a freshman... and our losses could have been avoided if fran would grow some balls and play to win instead of playing not to lose... think about when peterson could have given up that touchdown to mizzou but he chased it down and knocked it out of the receivers arms on the 1 yard line. our pass defense really has picked up at the end of the season... imho our defense has finally become a defense...

in the line, i think it will open cal -3 or -4... not really good at lines though

peterson has had some game saving plays this year and he hasnt been too bad in my opinion. tech threw a perfect pass and made a perfect catch and that trumped his what i thought to be perfect coverage. yea he's white and freshman, but hes also the fastest guy on the team. i have been impressed with him this yr. love his hustle. dont think he'll be a problem vs. cal but who knows. i like our D right now

i just hope coach fran doesnt get in the way

Write~~~~

Texas A&M +6 over CAL.
akiyama.gif

LOVE the Aggies here.....they ended the year hot and this is how Tedford rolls...lots of coaches and programs have patterns and this is how I feel Cal and their coach are, hot start, lot of hype, get beat by USC, go to ****ty bowl.

Ill have more on this, but A&M has been in EVERY game this year b/c they do 1 thing against everyone and that is RUN THE BALL. No one can stop their ground attack of late, they ran through Texas, Nebraska, and OU and those 3 schools stop the hell out of the run.

Aggies can play a slugfest or a shootout, so the pace is no matter. Location means nothing b/c we saw Tech hammer Cal out there a couple years back, and A&M travels very well, great fan base.

Franny and co. ended on SUCH a positive note that I have no doubt they will carry this momentum to San Diego.

More to come later...just dumped 5 units on A&M +6, gonna drop another 1 or 2 when the ML is out.

More to come, thoughts welcome!

Back