ESPN's Handicappers Picks Week #10

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy

Here's BTB.

6-3 on the season after losing last week on Purdue +3.
Powers won his non-power 5 wager on Troy and he's 5-1 last 6 weeks

Best Bet week #10 it is Arkansas +6.5
. WIN
They discussed a new Offensive Coordinator going to speed up plays and cut playbook down substantially, plus their tough schedule and this week off a bye.

J-Ville St @ SoCarolina -15.5/54.5: LOSE
This seems to be the non-power 5 game this week. Powers: I am on the favorite punching down in class and that’s "the pick here is Scary -15.5." His power rated line is -17. Strength of schedule disparity is his reasoning. Some metrics have Scary having played #1 SOS and J-State is #133rd. He says if you reverse the schedules, you would not have J-State favored by 15. Also, he notes J-State runs tempo...you will see more plays and that’s to Scary benefit in this game. J-State has 18 point loss to Liberty and 2 TD loss to Coastal, 2 best teams they played. "I usually don’t do this but laying the 15.5 with Scary." He likes Sellers back-up for Scary if he comes in in 4th qtr.

Washington @ USC +3.5/76.5
Two of highest scoring teams. USC is #2nd (46 pts per game) & UDub #9 (40 pts per game). USC games avg 78.4 points per game, the most in FBS. Huskies last 4 wins by only 27 combined points after first 4 wins came by 27+ points per game. UDub 8-0 for 1st time since 2016. Per last week UDub vs Stanford they had been dealing with the flu and were not at full strength in practice/at the game. USC ATS are tied with longest losing streak at 0-6.

Powers on Huskie offense vs USC defense: “Breaking news Washington has significant advantage, one of biggest on games we have done on this podcast.” Huskie counting stats – top 10 in yds per play, yds per game, points per game. But, last couple games agst below avg teams [AZSt & Stanford] has not looked great. Is Penix banged up? Penix 60% completion rate last few weeks. Overall you still have top 10 QB, borderline top 5. They struggle with being one dimensional in relying on pass. Initially in games #2-#5 they did have some run game with 130 rush per game but that’s been cut in ½ the last 3 weeks. “Receivers are in top 2 corps in nation right with LSU/OhioState and I still find it hard to not see a lot of success for Washington’s offense. Cal had a lot of success with a freshman QB and a 4th string running back and Washington will be just fine.” USC had looked improved on defense early in the year but last 5 weeks not so much, allowing 43 pts per game, 466 yds per game. Are they running out of gas on D? Playing their 7th straight week, more than any team in country right now. First six games they had 22 sacks, last 3 games they have a total of 1 sack – no pressure on QB. Washington’s offense doesn’t give up sacks or pressure allowing 5 sacks on 311 pass attempts. Penix should have a “field day here.” One of USC’s better defense players, Zion Branch, is out for the year. “I’d be stunned if we do not see 35+ for Huskie’s offense.” Only Cal, Vanderbilt, Colorado and Stanford defenses allow more points than USC in FBS, allowing 34+ points in last 5 games for 1st time since 1922.

Payne on USC offense vs Washington defense: Caleb has 29 total TDs, 10 giveaways in last 10 games vs ranked teams, 80 total TDs and 7 giveaways in last 20 games vs unranked teams. Washington defense is vulnerable on ground and the air. This is a big game for Lincoln Riley. If USC goes 8-4 with their recruiting class, Lincoln be in trouble. USC offense seems like they have more problems from play to play, including their offensive line. There s also not a clear #1 receiver getting open. They are not getting the ball to their most consistent weapon, Marshawn Lloyd at RB. USC does not disguise their offense and he still sees same mechanical problems he saw 2 weeks ago with Williams (covered in this thread then). If Caleb is kept clean he could do what last 3 teams did agst UDub, 52 for 64 in passes less than 9 yards. Hard to hit deep shot vs Huskies. Gave stats that proved UDub is easier to run agst and USC should do that. “Part of the reason we seeing early in the week USC money is UDub’s injuries on defense. 4 key defenders, battling or will miss; Tuitele on the inside should be back but not full work load. “Fabb”, Turner and Nunley are all banged up and Nunley will miss the game. Fabb has not practiced and Turner is day to day. “Monitor those 4 injuries and that may decide where the line goes.”

Washington players #s1 thru #22 are good, however the question is the other 22 in depth? (When addressing their playoff chances). They need a ground game they have not gotten lately – comments from Powers.

LSU @ Bama -3/60.5:
Fourth total over 60 in last 5 meetings (3 went Over), last year LSU won in OT 32-31 as a 13.5 dog. This game will be big factor in deciding SEC West, along with A&M v Ole Miss this weekend in Oxford. Worst current ranking for Bama when they have faced LSU since 2007. 23rd meeting btw the two when both are in the top 15 ranked teams, Bama leads those games at 16-6. Last year was only the third time they both scored 30+. LSU has scored 48+ in last four games, a program record. LSU is highest scoring offense in country at 47.4 points per game and 500+ yards in 7 straight. Jaydon Daniels is a Heisman frontrunner (?). Bryan Thomas, Malik Neighbors, and Logan Diggs (receivers and RB) are primary offensive weapons.

Powers on LSU offense vs Bama defense: He begins by quoting Saban from a few years back: “Good defense does not beat good offense anymore.” Powers calls LSU’s offense the best offense in the country by metrics; yds per play #1, yds per game #1, points per game #1, Daniels #2 in QB EPA per play, #2 in QBR, 25 TDs only 3 INTs, and 500+ rushing yards. Reminds us Logan Diggs had zero carries in opener vs FlatSt. Neighbors and Thomas at WR are great with Neighbors leading nation in WR with 20 TDs. Bama will be the best defense they have faced. “Bama defense is a good defense, not a great one.” He sees Bama having an advantage with their pass rush. This is also the one weakness with LSU, Daniels taking hits he should not. LSU o line is “relatively young.” He liked Bama’s 2H vs Ole Miss and Tenny, but the performance agst Texas still concerns him. Ewers hit deep passes and LSU will certainly try that in this game. Caleb Downs for Bama in 2dary is a freshman and needs to play well. “Edge to LSU here, I think its going to be up to the other side of the ball to determine who dictates this game.” Furhman goes over prior SEC opponents and their relatively poor passing attacks vs Bama’s result agst Texas and suggest that may be a concern.

Payne on Bama offense vs LSU defense: Furhman gives stats re Bama offense, #51 in scoring, struggles in the red zone and 5 games with less than 30 points this season (having just 6 such games in last 2 seasons combined). If you’re optimistic re LSU seeming improvement on defense since they have given up just 18 pts in last two games combined ( Auburn & Army), “I just don’t see that happening and those 2 data points do nothing for me.” LSU is off the bye, but have some of best players missing. Wingo had surgery and not playing and LSU was already bad at stopping the run, outside the top 90 in rushing success rate and epa per rush allowed. Bama is top 25 in explosive rush % and power running. LSU missing players in 2dary, particularly at corner, and 2 true freshman (3 stars) Stamps and Hughes going to start in 2dary. “It will be a little rough for the LSU 2dary.” Jalen Milroe is efficient, and the offense is “wildly explosive” and on the cusp of top 10 in explosive pass rate and epa per pass. Milroe has 17 big time throws and zero turnover worthy when throwing 20 yds+. He throws deep 23% of drop backs. Out of 154 qualifying QBs, Milroe is #3 in adjusted accuracy throwing deep and LSU is outside the top 100 in explosive pass defense. So LSU D coordinator has a choice, a light box to help with the pass but that makes them vulnerable to the Bama run game: “Leads you to believe ultimately the dam is going to break and Bama is going to have offensive success here.” Smith and Perkins for LSU are going to have to blitz to give LSU a chance on defense. Furhman noted that Bama has allowed 4 plus sacks in 7 straight games, the longest active streak in entire FBS, they are #119 in country in allowing pressure and #132 of 133 in allowing sacks.

OU @ OKState (did not give line, I am showing OU -5.5/61):
Final Bedlam. 118th meeting, longest uninterrupted series after Minny vs Wisky. OU leads 91-19-7. Gundy is 3-15. OU lost at Stillwater in 2921 37-33. Okie coming off 4 straight wins and we know what happened to OU in Lawrence.

Payne on OU offense vs Okie defense: OU was criticized for relying too heavily on the run last week and when they did pass 37% were behind the line of scrimmage and only 26% exceeded 9 yards. While Gabriel did throw early pick 6 he then completed 11 in a row. Expect more aggressive offense this week. OU’s receivers, however, are inconsistent this Stoops leads team in targets and receptions, “That’s fine but there is a limit on Stoops’ upside.” He then outlines other receivers and their inconsistency and how this is holding them back on offense. OkieSt defense is fine but you can hit explosive run plays agst them and they are outside top 100 in epa per pass allowed. So OU should have some success and Walker at RB is back for OU. O line for OU is questionable. Cowboys play a 3-3-5 D and gives up 5 yds per carry and are susceptible to explosive runs. OkState is also susceptible to explosive pass and he expects OU to attack more thru the air. Nick Anderson deep for OU is possible. Payne: “I wanted to sell the Sooners, and last week wasn’t the spot for me. That was stupid not to attack that. But, I have no idea how -5.5 became an option this week. That feels very short to me. From what I am hearing behind the scenes we have another battle here between the numbers guys and the older school thought process guys who bet the largest money. I wanted to make a case for OU since I felt -5.5 was really short, but I am probably not going to be doing that.”

Powers on Cowboy’s offense vs OU defense: Okie has scored 27+ since Bowman became the starter. 2 TDs in last 3 games and 4 of last 5. Gordon at RB is the story 250+ rush last 2 and the second player in Okie history to do that along with Barry Sanders. He can also catch the ball and get receiving yards. ”I don’t know if there is a bigger turnaround on any unit in the country that OkState offense, from 1st month to what we have seen in last 4 weeks. A month ago if you asked who has the advantage I would have said OU, now from what we’ve seen from OkState offense and what we’ve seen from OU defense last few weeks I give the slight edge to OKState here.” He goes over the stats from the first 3 non-conference games and most recent games – substantial improvement in all categories. He credits changes in blocking schemes, o line improvement, Bowman named the starter, and the major story of Gordon at RB. He does not see good receivers, mentions Pressley in the slot as ok but OU is going to load box to stop Gordon. Stutsman for OU is questionable at best this week with ankle. That is a loss for OU in the middle. “I am kicking myself for [not fading] OU” and he says “I am not seeing it” for OU O or D. Last 4 weeks allowing 29 pts per game, 430 yds per game, 170 rush yds per game and with Stutsman out “ugh.” OkieState has the edge here.

Mizzu @ Georgia -16/54.5
Last year’s game was only SEC game GA won by single digits
. Mizzu off a bye. Mizzu controls their destiny but are 0-17 vs #1 rank teams. GA has outgained opposition by 230 yds per game, the highest margin in FBS. Mizzu is only team in SEC in top 3 in passing yds, rushing yds and receiving yds. Furhman says “relatively speaking” GA D from the past is not elite.

Powers on Mizzu offense vs GA defense: Can see a path for success for Mizzu. Mizzu offense substantially improved over the course of the season. Cooks at qb takes care of the ball, top 20 in QBR and only 3 picks and has 5 rushing TDs. Schrader is a solid back. But, they are stepping up in class vs GA defense. Mizzu best player on offense is Burden at WR – “elite.” Need him to get touches. Can Cook at QB hit the big plays and be consistent? Can GA generate pressure? There are signs they can. I give “slight edge to GA defense here.” The KY and Florida games suggest that GA is getting faster and more motivated. As SEC season gets to the meat of schedule, they are peaking.

Payne on GA offense vs Mizzu defense: I will forgo stats but they lay out very good ones for Beck at QB, He has completed over 65% of passes (Nix at Oregon also). GA runs for 175 yds in last 6 games. GA offense has decided edge. Beck is rounding into great form since 2H in Auburn game. GA took foot off gas last week. O line improving and cited Mims. Mizzu defense is “solid”, returns 8 starters and they did good job vs GA last year. The schedule suggest that besides LSU, "Mizzu has not been tested via the air and they lost that test by a landslide." Mizzu outside top 70 in SOS and outside top 70 in epa per pass allowed, outside top 90 in explosive pass play allowed and cannot get off the field on late downs…concerns for Mizzu defense. The corners are then identified as Mizzu’s strength(?). GA is good in green zone and Mizzu is outside the top 90 on defense in green zone. “We have seen some money on Mizzu in this market. I don’t know how that correlates with the Under and if it does it has to be this side of the ball.” Mizzu did have a good game plan last year. The pace of the game, may have effect on the total? Down from 56.

KStae @ Longhorns -4.5/50.5
Texas has won 6 straight, 5 of those decided by 7 or less. KState has lost 5 straight in Austin, last 3 by a combined total of 14 points. Top 2 defenses in Big 12 by points per game, KState has allowed 15.9, Texas has allowed 16. Second and third in total defense, second and third in opponent yards per play and first and third in conference when it comes to getting off the field on third down. KState for the first time held consecutive opponents to 3 points or less since 2015 and only 3rd time this century it has happened; no 3 game streak since 1995. Texas has been an UNDER team, especially at home. 7 0f last 8 at home have been Under and 6-2 this year to the Under tying the 4th best mark in the FBS and the Under has hit in 7 straight home games agst AP ranked opponents. KState on offense has second best rushing O in Big 12 and # 5 in the country, avg 226 per game on the ground. 2 QBs Howard and Johnson (freshman) and Giddins at RB.

Payne on KState offense vs Texas defense: “Its all about the trenches on the side of the match-up.“ KState offensive line was predicted to be one of the best in the Big12, have gotten healthy and they have had 142 rushing attempts in last 3 games. Giddins and Ward at RB and Howard avg 3 yds per rush before 1st contact. KState is on cusp of Top 10 ranking in schedule adjusted offensive line yards created and over 52% of KState runs have graded successful. KState ground game has been explosive as well. But, they have faced TXTech, TCU, Houston and their avg run defenses are outside the top 80 in epa per rush allowed. Stepping up in class against Texas on the road. Texas defense front is Top 15 in defensive line yards, havoc created and tackles for loss and now top 10 in both rushing success rate allowed and epa per rush allowed. “If Texas can stalemate the KState run game not a ton of paths here for this offense, I don’t think.” You want to make Howard beat you with his arm if you can get KState in 2d/long and third/medium where Howard struggles. One injury worth monitoring is Texas linebacker, Burke. “I don’t see a path where KState can enforce their will in run game like they have last 3 weeks.”

Powers on Texas offense vs KState defense: Texas has scored 30+ for 8 straight weeks. But, bogging down in red zone last week. Murphy is the question now? Powers thinks the 30+ point streak is in jeopardy this week. Murphy was impressive in Spring game and was a hot commodity and Powers did not think Murphy would be more than a 3 point downgrade from Ewers. But after last week, that may not have been enough. Murphy had bad turnovers with int and fumble and on goal line 4th downs. He was bailed out by the defense and Worthy’s punt return TD. If you fail on 4th down and turn the ball over that is exactly how you get beat by KState. Brooks has done well recently and he thinks he will be important this week. KState has not seen receivers like Worthy and Mitchell and the one time they did, agst Mizzu, they lost. He questions Texas o line and also KState’s d line. KState has faced back-up QBs vs UCF, TCU, TxTech and now Texas. KStaate defense does not create havoc. Lots of questions here. “Tough one for me, I am going to give a slight edge KState after what I saw last week from Texas offense.” BYU’s success on 4th and goal last week is worrisome for Texas and KState is better coached and more talented. Payne says Murphy had a 27 passing rating under pressure and above 120 when not pressured. Texas also was fortunate with field position last week. If you give them long fields then you can see how the Under took some money here.

Last edited:
BTB is up. Here's my short synopsis which was mostly spot on last week.

1. J-State is massively stepping up in class agst SoCarolina and will lose no doubt. Not afraid of laying 15.5
2. Washington will score points. USC should be able to do so also, Questions re Washington defense. They seem to lean Washington, but not significant.
3. LSU will score, but game will be decided by Bama's offense vs LSU's bad defense. Bama can create explosive scoring plays. I sense a Bama lean.
4. Sure as hell sounded as if they had no interest in taking OU
5. They think GA has potential to cover the number easier than most believe. But, Mizzu offense and pace may play a role in covering.
6. KState @ Texas will be low scoring. They lean Texas but not strongly so.

Bear 2-2 Week 9.
18-26 Season
Bear: "Sometime you are the windshield, sometime you are the bug. I was windshield last year, the bug this year."
Week 10:

VaTech +9.5 LOSE
LSU +3 LOSE
Illini +2.5 WIN
USC +3 LOSE
Best Bet Utah -11 WIN

Sidekick was 1-0 with AZ +3.5 last week.
WEEK 10: back to the well with AZ +3 hosting UCLA. WIN

Last edited:
Stanford Steve—(4-4) (28-26) Three Year Record (103-79)
Clemson +3
USC +3
Penn State -8x
Alabama -3
Oklahoma -6
Missouri +15x

The Bear—(2-2) (16-27) Three Year Record (98-89)
VaTech +9.5
LSU +3
Illini +2.5
USC +3
Best Bet Utah -11

Scott Van Pelt—(4-4) (35-40) Three Year Record (164-125)
Arkansas +5x
Texas A&M +3
Clemson +3
Cincinnati +3x
Maryland +8
USC +3
Mississippi St +4x

Other Pickers:
Adam Kramer—(5-2) (42-37) (75-52)

Clemson +3
Iowa State -2x
Michigan State +3
USC +3x
Utah -11
Texas A&M +3
Washington State -13
Mississippi State +3x
MTSU +3
Wyoming -7

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five—(2-1) (18-17) Three Year Record (94-100)
New Orleans -8x 33-13
Philadelphia -3 30-24
Carolina +2x 28-24
Cincinnati -1x 28-23
NY Jets +3x 24-23

My Picks— (3-3) (15-15) Teasers (3-2) (10-10) Three Year Record (150-97)
Iowa State -2x
Bama -3
Ole Miss -3
Teasers: Nebraska/Rutgers, Okla State/TBD, N Dame/TBD, Ole Miss/TBD

Joe Fortenbaugh— (2-2) (16-15) Two Year Record (45-41)
Alabama -3
Georgia/Mizzou o 55x

Last edited:

WEEK 9: 6-5
Season: 59-59-1

WEEK 10:

Wake @ Duke UNDER 45.5 WIN

The Duke offense has vanished, but the defense remains stout. So what happens when two nerd schools meet? Nothing. And nothing is great when you have the under, which cashes with ease.

A&M @ Ole Miss UNDER 53.5 LOSE
Jimbo Fisher’s future at Texas A&M may well come down to how he handles this game against Ole Miss and the game against LSU later this season as well. While the A&M offense has often been a mess, the defense has actually been very sound all year. I think that continues in Oxford on Saturday, it’s a low scoring single digit game, similar to what happened against Alabama and Tennessee. So give me the under here.

Nebraska @ MichSt UNDER 34.5 LOSE
Matt Rhule is going to get Nebraska to a bowl game in year one. And he’s going to do it with his defense. Which dominates this game at Michigan State. The Big Ten West’s secret sauce? Unders. Always.

OhioSt @ Rutgers +18.5 LOSE
My guy Greg Schiano, the greatest college football coach in Big Ten history according to national media, doesn’t just lay down for Ohio State. The pride of New Jersey is on the line! And quite honestly, I just don’t think this Ohio State offense is strong enough to be favored by this much in a road game. Rutgers covers.

Ark @ Florida -6 LOSE
Arkansas fired their OC and has lost six games in a row, including two weeks ago when they only managed three points at home against Mississippi State. But surely with two weeks to prepare the Razorbacks show some pride here. Right, right? Wrong. The Gators bounce back from a disaster in Jacksonville to win by 10.

ND -2.5 @ Clemson UNDER 45.5 LOSE LOSE
You know college football is wild when in the space of two years we’ve gone from beating Clemson at home is a signature win for Marcus Freeman to losing to Clemson on the road would be a bad loss for Marcus Freeman. Clemson is, however, an average ACC team. They’re the tenth best team in the ACC right now. And average teams in the ACC lose to Notre Dame, home or away. So the Fighting Irish get the win in a low scoring game, which gives you a double payoff.

Iowa @ NWestern UNDER 30.5 WIN
This is the lowest over/under I’ve ever seen in college football. And, guess what, I’m betting unders on Iowa games whenever I can. Boom, there’s your analysis, the under is the play.

OU @ OKST +6.5 WIN
I’m sorry, the wrong team is favored here. Oklahoma State is going to win this game outright behind Ollie Gordon, who is the best player in college football no one knows. That’s why it’s time for, tap the veins, boys and girls, a big time Cowboy win in Bedlam. But we get them plus nearly a touchdown too so even if the Cowboys don’t win, you can still get the cover.

Mizzu +15.5 @ Georgia WIN
Do you know the toughest game Georgia had last season in the SEC? It was at Mizzou, a game the Bulldogs were fortunate to win. Now the Tigers, fresh off a bye week, are headed on the road to Athens and the line is massive here, suggesting Mizzou is going to get blown out like Kentucky did. But I disagree, I think Mizzou only loses by around 10. Which is why I’m hopping on the Tiger train to cover.

FSU @ Pitt +21.5 WIN
I know, I know, Pitt just lost by over fifty at Notre Dame. And Pat Narduzzi had to apologize for what he said about his team after the game. So I might be the only person betting on Pitt on the planet. But here’s the deal, Florida State, often, doesn’t play that well when they take trips like this to the northeast, witness Boston College earlier this season. And Pitt, while having an awful season, has been good enough to beat good teams like Louisville at home. Does that mean an upset is brewing? No, but I think Pitt only loses by two touchdowns, giving you a nice cover.

Auburn @ Vandy +12.5 LOSE
The Auburn offense hasn’t been great on the road. Granted, Vanderbilt’s really not much of a road trip, but here’s a bet filled with trepidation on the Commodores to cover what feels like a pretty big number. Anchor down! (And lose by 7 for us Vandy).

Cal @ Oregon OVER 57.5 WIN
Suddenly Cal’s defense can’t stop anyone and they are going balls to the wall on the offensive side. Meanwhile the Oregon offense will definitely post 40+ in this game. (And they may hit 50 by themselves). That means all I need is 20+ from Cal to cover this game with ease. Give me the over.

Purdue @ Michigan -32.5 LOSE
Everyone in college football hates Michigan all of a sudden and they’ve had to listen to the negativity for two weeks. Poor Purdue. Hail to the gambling victor, 45-3 is the final.

LSU @ Bama OVER 59.5 WIN
I wanted to bet LSU in this game, but the line as of Monday afternoon when I’m sending these picks in, is LSU +3. That feels way too low. Because you’re basically betting on an LSU win at that price. And while an LSU win wouldn’t shock me, I’d need over 3 to bet LSU right now on the road at Alabama. So I’m hitting this game on the over instead. The LSU defense hasn’t shown the ability to stop anyone in the SEC so far this year and I think Alabama will score on them too. But I think this LSU offense will score a bunch on the Tide too. It feels like a shootout in Tuscaloosa, give me the over.

KY @ Messy UNDER 45.5 WIN
It sounds crazy, but this is a huge game for both teams. Win and Kentucky gets bowl eligible, lose and the Cats might just lose out to finish the year. Meanwhile Mississippi State is also fighting for bowl eligibility and this is the exact kind of game they have to win if they want to get there. So what happens? A defensive battle. I love the under here.

Miami @ NCSt UNDER 45.5 WIN
Speaking of a defensive battle, neither offense has been explosive for weeks and Miami is coming off yet another overtime game. I feel like N.C. State finds a way to win this game, but I love the under even more.

Last edited:
My Selections
Week 9: 3-5
Season: 46-42
Week 10
all for 1 unit -110 except KY for 2 units:
SoCarolina -15.5 (tail Powers) LOSE
Arkansas +6 (bet it Wednesday) WIN
KState/Texas Under 49.5 LOSE
Army +18.5 WIN
Iowa/NW Under 31 WIN
KY -3.5 (bet it Tuesday) WIN
Wash/USC Over 76.1 WIN Under 78.5 in usc game live LOSE
Ole Miss -3 -105 PUSH
Under 27.5 1H Live in Oxford LOSE
Under 58.5 in Swamp Live LOSE

Took a parlay - 1 Unit pays 4.6 to 1: OKST ML/ODU +1

Last edited:

Bear 2-2 Week 9.
18-26 Season
Bear: "Sometime you are the windshield, sometime you are the bug. I was windshield last year, the bug this year."
Week 10:

VaTech +9.5
LSU +3
Illini +2.5
USC +3
Best Bet Utah -11

Sidekick was 1-0 with AZ +3.5 last week.
WEEK 10: back to the well with AZ +3 hosting UCLA.

I love Vatech this week, only concern is for as much I typically feel strongly bout my acc plays I have absolutely no feel for ville. When that clown Satterfiekd coached this team they were so easy for me, despite appearing incredibly inconsistent his entire time it was like I almost always knew when you could expect the good and bad! Under Brohm I have no feel for them at all this year. I still don’t think they as good their record, I strongly believe the ND game was way more about the Irish schedule and just flat out running out of gas in that game more than I give ville credit.

I don’t believe for 1 min ville is anywhere close to the 13th best team in the country. Week 1 Gtech was putting it on them, fortunately for ville tech has this thing where they often forget how to play football in the locker room at halftime! They barely beat indiana and I’d argue where outplayed in that game by a crappy Hoosiers team!! 13–10 against the worst version of ncst the last 5+ years! Already mentioned what I thought bout the ND game which is really the only impressive data point in their entire season and as mentioned I firmly believe that was way more about the Irish redic schedule and them being totally worn down coming into that game. Then they lose to a terrible pitt team, not only lose but allow a freaking awful offense to score 14 more points than they scored in any other game this year besides wofford!!!! If that isn’t a damning sign I dunno what Is? Shutting out Duke who has been a shell since Leonard got hurt once again doesn’t tell me a whole lot. So is this team really any good? I get you can only do your best with the schedule you got but it not just they have had a cake schedule but they have caught the best teams they have faced in terrible spots, they havnt impressed in the wins vs average or below teams, matter fact they easily could have lost to Gtech, Indy, and ncst! Maybe im underestimating them but I promise they not close to the 13th best team in the country, honestly I don’t think they a top 25 team!

Now to VaTech, a team I was totally ignoring at the beginning the year, a team who was actually a fade or pass team for me! Mostly cause they had that wells kid from Marshall playing qb and he was a walking turnover machine. So I paid almost no attention to this team. Then they changed qb’s and slowly but surely I started to see real improvement in this teams play, up till last week where I was finally ready to bet them. Of course they were facing cuse who been my favorite whipping boys as I’ve bet against them in damn near every acc game! That is the biggest problem here, Hokies improved play has come against the dregs of the acc. They really havnt played any decent acc team outside fsu which obviously much better than decent, I will say even tho that game was a blowout I thought Hokies held their own after noles jumped out to a 22-0 lead but it really doesn’t matter how that game went cause fsu is far and away better than ville! We just don’t have any games to point to where Hokies faced a team I’d say Is similar to ville, just have to decide if the impressive play against the bottom feeders can translate against a decent team which I think a fair description of ville.

I like what I saw when watching Hokies last week, I like the aggressiveness of the defense who appears to blitz a lot!! They been getting home w those blitzes and ville has not been good in pass protection so I expect Hokies can get to Plummer. The key will be not getting caught in the wrong blitzes and gashed on the ground like happened vs noles. Penetration will be the key, if they can get into the backfield like they did vs cuse and other solid rush attacks they can make life tough on ville. Brohm a much better offensive mind than the teams Hokies blitz been disrupting run and passing games. Gotta figure he will find a way to have some success on the ground.

The key to this game whether Hokies simply cover or win I think comes down to Drones hitting the numerous shot plays Hokies take. This is why I’m starting to believe the Hokies can shock everyone and be playing noles in the acc championship game, I love how aggressive they are on both sides the ball!! I have no doubt Hokies will be able to move the ball cause ville has struggled facing duel threat qbs and imo Drones will be the best runner of the ones ville has seen, I’ll get into this in my prop thread but I love Drones over 43.5 rush yards! But how Hokies win this game is connecting on the shot plays, against cuse drones wasn’t able to hit these, it didn’t matter cause Hokies d dominated that crappy cuse offense. Previous games Drones has connected so he more than capable and Hokies are pretty creative getting one on one chances. I think ppl sleeping on this team and I don’t see any chance in hell they don’t cover, I think they win!

USC looking like a very trendy pick

There no damn way I’d put money on them vs udub. That said I know I’m biased and just want to see udub run table and get into playoff, I know they ain’t been looking the same and honestly it prob don’t even matter cause I think ducks would beat them in rematch for pac-12, I do want that ti be the game cause my like for huskies aside I’d be pounding ducks in that game!!

Lsu/bama is such a fascinating game! We could see at least 4 tds of 50+ yards!! Or it could shock everyone and be way more defensive and the team who hits the 1 big play wins it! As bad as lsu d is I do think that might be able to get pressure, the problem for them does Milroe hit a bomb every time ther don’t get to him? Lol. Im not sure I’ll ever be able to get my brain to register how On earth Brian Kelly has a defense this bad at freaking lsu for gods sake! A place where 5 star nfl players grow on trees!! I bet He never had a defense this bad coming up thru whatever tiny shithole culinary college he coached at!! Shit is mind boggling! If I know anything bout lsu this Mfer better get it fixed unless he wants to retire early w huge buy out!! Hey if that his goal good for him, Nothing would make me happier than getting paid 100 mil not to work!!! That like a erotic fantasy to me!! Lol.,

All joking aside and as much I love daniels, Nabers, and Brian Thomas who I think might be the best pro of them all! There is no fucjing way I can bet against bama at home w this tiny number against a team w such a awful d!! This been like the craziest year ever, most years everyone bets bama laying big chalk every week and I’m always kicking myself for not taking the free money (although eventually I did start playing those bama 1st Half bets the guys put me on), this year I won w texas against bama, then bama looked awful vs some crappy school and everyone gives up on them,, next thing ya know I’m betting bama every week and cashing!!! Lol. I just needed everyone to give up on them for me to start playing them!!!! Been saying it for weeks, these guys will be playing Uga for the playoff spot (unless they playing mizzou!! Lol, pretty much joking), the more things change the more they stay the same!!

tonight’s game scares me; I been fading cuse since the start of acc play (told ya’ll they were straight up fugazi!). Of course now the secret out and everyone knows cuse is garbage, yet they are somehow favs and I doubt I can find anyone who is seriously excited to lay points with them tonight! Don’t think I’ve seen anything other than BC plays all week. I get it, I been fading these losers and would love to get plus money to fade them tonight! That said for as much I try not to let this kind of thing influence my capping, I do think there are times you have to step back and realize it might be wise to stay away. A Friday night game where the dog seems like the absolute obvious choice mighg be one those times!! I mean seriously how can anyone have watched cuse the last month and think bout playing them here?

Lsu/bama is such a fascinating game! We could see at least 4 tds of 50+ yards!! Or it could shock everyone and be way more defensive and the team who hits the 1 big play wins it! As bad as lsu d is I do think that might be able to get pressure, the problem for them does Milroe hit a bomb every time ther don’t get to him? Lol. Im not sure I’ll ever be able to get my brain to register how On earth Brian Kelly has a defense this bad at freaking lsu for gods sake! A place where 5 star nfl players grow on trees!! I bet He never had a defense this bad coming up thru whatever tiny shithole culinary college he coached at!! Shit is mind boggling! If I know anything bout lsu this Mfer better get it fixed unless he wants to retire early w huge buy out!! Hey if that his goal good for him, Nothing would make me happier than getting paid 100 mil not to work!!! That like a erotic fantasy to me!! Lol.,

All joking aside and as much I love daniels, Nabers, and Brian Thomas who I think might be the best pro of them all! There is no fucjing way I can bet against bama at home w this tiny number against a team w such a awful d!! This been like the craziest year ever, most years everyone bets bama laying big chalk every week and I’m always kicking myself for not taking the free money (although eventually I did start playing those bama 1st Half bets the guys put me on), this year I won w texas against bama, then bama looked awful vs some crappy school and everyone gives up on them,, next thing ya know I’m betting bama every week and cashing!!! Lol. I just needed everyone to give up on them for me to start playing them!!!! Been saying it for weeks, these guys will be playing Uga for the playoff spot (unless they playing mizzou!! Lol, pretty much joking), the more things change the more they stay the same!!
I'm as shocked as you that LSU has no defense. I wouldn't believe it except I see it every week. And Perkins, who I expected to be the best defensive player in the country off his freshman year, is a non-factor. He rarely makes a play and in most alignments is the LSU player farthest from the ball. I've been on Bama the last few weeks and I'm going with them again

Added three picks:
Iowa State -2x
Bama -3
Ole Miss -3
Lean Nebraska, Kansas St, Oklahoma St, NC State, Arizona, JMU. Probably play them all either in teasers or side. Slight lean N Texas, Minnesota, but will probably pass both.
I'd like to have something riding on USC/Washington, Clemson/N Dame, but can't come up with anything solid on either game.

Cowherd's Blazin' 5

New Orleans -8x 33-13
Philadelphia -3 30-24
Carolina +2x 28-24
Cincinnati -1x 28-23
NY Jets +3x 24-23

I'm as shocked as you that LSU has no defense. I wouldn't believe it except I see it every week. And Perkins, who I expected to be the best defensive player in the country off his freshman year, is a non-factor. He rarely makes a play and in most alignments is the LSU player farthest from the ball. I've been on Bama the last few weeks and I'm going with them again

Added three picks:
Iowa State -2x
Bama -3
Ole Miss -3
Lean Nebraska, Kansas St, Oklahoma St, NC State, Arizona, JMU. Probably play them all either in teasers or side. Slight lean N Texas, Minnesota, but will probably pass both.
I'd like to have something riding on USC/Washington, Clemson/N Dame, but can't come up with anything solid on either game.

Im alll bout bama, they might be my biggest side of the week! why stop now since the texas game I’ve bet them every week they been laying less than 10! Crazy how down ppl still are on them just cause they different than past years. How they can be only -3 at home vs a awful defense is baffling to me. I love the lsu offense, I thought they were gonna be the team coming into the year, I’ve done really well playing their props but I havnt bet them since they crushed mississippi st Amd that was more a fade of bulldogs than lsu endorsement. How the fuck were they -8.5 to vols and only -3 here? Crazy. I will def be on a few props here also, lot of potential for guys to hit a big Alt number!!

I agree w iowa st but I could see myself just playing their qb pass prop if number right.

I have no clue in the ol miss/am game. I’d like to hear your thoughts on how this game looks. Judkins has a pretty low rush number set for him! You think Rebs have success on ground? I tend to think Aggies weaker against the pass but I made that mistake when they played vols, bet milton pass prop and vols ran all over them!!! I don’t have any feel for the Aggies offense or how they match up w ol miss d? So if ya got a chance give me some idea here!

I have no clue with k-st/horns either, Few guys I respect telling me k-st is good, my thoughts I just don’t know cause after horns and Sooners the big12 a cluster fuck mess this year, there not many data points on k-st that make me feel confident in what they are.

On that note I have no read on okie lite at all!!

tonight’s game scares me; I been fading cuse since the start of acc play (told ya’ll they were straight up fugazi!). Of course now the secret out and everyone knows cuse is garbage, yet they are somehow favs and I doubt I can find anyone who is seriously excited to lay points with them tonight! Don’t think I’ve seen anything other than BC plays all week. I get it, I been fading these losers and would love to get plus money to fade them tonight! That said for as much I try not to let this kind of thing influence my capping, I do think there are times you have to step back and realize it might be wise to stay away. A Friday night game where the dog seems like the absolute obvious choice mighg be one those times!! I mean seriously how can anyone have watched cuse the last month and think bout playing them here?
i agree. bc really struggled to beat army, holy cross, lost to northern illinois - this is a syracuse spot at home in the dome and bc isn't blowing anyone out tnite

i agree. bc really struggled to beat army, holy cross, lost to northern illinois - this is a syracuse spot at home in the dome and bc isn't blowing anyone out tnite
Schrader out. Carlos Del Rio at qb

Problem is I thinK unlike cuse BC has shown improvement, there no way I could play cuse even w qb. I wanted to play BC but stand alone popular dog scared me! Hate when I let those things effect me but sometimes they do. I played bc qb over passing yards. Think he cashes essy if cuse can score and keep it a game

Im alll bout bama, they might be my biggest side of the week! why stop now since the texas game I’ve bet them every week they been laying less than 10! Crazy how down ppl still are on them just cause they different than past years. How they can be only -3 at home vs a awful defense is baffling to me. I love the lsu offense, I thought they were gonna be the team coming into the year, I’ve done really well playing their props but I havnt bet them since they crushed mississippi st Amd that was more a fade of bulldogs than lsu endorsement. How the fuck were they -8.5 to vols and only -3 here? Crazy. I will def be on a few props here also, lot of potential for guys to hit a big Alt number!!

I agree w iowa st but I could see myself just playing their qb pass prop if number right.

I have no clue in the ol miss/am game. I’d like to hear your thoughts on how this game looks. Judkins has a pretty low rush number set for him! You think Rebs have success on ground? I tend to think Aggies weaker against the pass but I made that mistake when they played vols, bet milton pass prop and vols ran all over them!!! I don’t have any feel for the Aggies offense or how they match up w ol miss d? So if ya got a chance give me some idea here!

I have no clue with k-st/horns either, Few guys I respect telling me k-st is good, my thoughts I just don’t know cause after horns and Sooners the big12 a cluster fuck mess this year, there not many data points on k-st that make me feel confident in what they are.

On that note I have no read on okie lite at all!!
The only advantages I see for aTm is they have slightly better stats on defense and perhaps the fact the game is at 11am. The Ole Miss D doesn't quite have the numbers aTm has, but they are close--top 50 in all important defensive categories--and I suspect some of the difference is due to how fast Ole Miss runs plays and scores. I give Ole Miss the edge in coaching, at QB, at RB, and on offense (Ole Miss total offense is almost the same as USC and their running game is top 25).
And there are few teams worse than aTm on the road under Jimbo. The last three years he is 2-8 and hasn't beaten a team with a winning record. Ole Miss during that time is 17-2 at home, the only losses coming by 6 to Bama and by 2 in the Egg Bowl last year.
Ole Miss is an emotional team and really gets to rolling when someone makes a big play and they start fast tempo. They play better in the pm or at night than in the morning, but I still expect them to get wired up at some point and aTm cannot play at that pace. And I always like my money on the team that can run the ball better and Ole Miss is a lot better at it
I think the 3 is about right as far as judging the teams on paper and ML might be a better way to bet Ole Miss, but I like their QB a lot more, their coach a lot more, and I think they have better skill players and are the tougher, more physical team at home

I'm the same as you on Okla/Okla State. Oklahoma is totally unpredictable. They not only have been one of the most passive teams in the country the last two weeks, they got physically dominated by Kansas and UCF and neither team has a single guy on the roster Oklahoma even asked to visit, let alone offer. Okla State has a solid D and is the tougher team and is at home, and I think Gundy is better than BV, but if I bet them it will be on a teaser. I don't like to make straight bets on games with an unpredictable team

Last edited:
I love Vatech this week, only concern is for as much I typically feel strongly bout my acc plays I have absolutely no feel for ville. When that clown Satterfiekd coached this team they were so easy for me, despite appearing incredibly inconsistent his entire time it was like I almost always knew when you could expect the good and bad! Under Brohm I have no feel for them at all this year. I still don’t think they as good their record, I strongly believe the ND game was way more about the Irish schedule and just flat out running out of gas in that game more than I give ville credit.

I don’t believe for 1 min ville is anywhere close to the 13th best team in the country. Week 1 Gtech was putting it on them, fortunately for ville tech has this thing where they often forget how to play football in the locker room at halftime! They barely beat indiana and I’d argue where outplayed in that game by a crappy Hoosiers team!! 13–10 against the worst version of ncst the last 5+ years! Already mentioned what I thought bout the ND game which is really the only impressive data point in their entire season and as mentioned I firmly believe that was way more about the Irish redic schedule and them being totally worn down coming into that game. Then they lose to a terrible pitt team, not only lose but allow a freaking awful offense to score 14 more points than they scored in any other game this year besides wofford!!!! If that isn’t a damning sign I dunno what Is? Shutting out Duke who has been a shell since Leonard got hurt once again doesn’t tell me a whole lot. So is this team really any good? I get you can only do your best with the schedule you got but it not just they have had a cake schedule but they have caught the best teams they have faced in terrible spots, they havnt impressed in the wins vs average or below teams, matter fact they easily could have lost to Gtech, Indy, and ncst! Maybe im underestimating them but I promise they not close to the 13th best team in the country, honestly I don’t think they a top 25 team!

Now to VaTech, a team I was totally ignoring at the beginning the year, a team who was actually a fade or pass team for me! Mostly cause they had that wells kid from Marshall playing qb and he was a walking turnover machine. So I paid almost no attention to this team. Then they changed qb’s and slowly but surely I started to see real improvement in this teams play, up till last week where I was finally ready to bet them. Of course they were facing cuse who been my favorite whipping boys as I’ve bet against them in damn near every acc game! That is the biggest problem here, Hokies improved play has come against the dregs of the acc. They really havnt played any decent acc team outside fsu which obviously much better than decent, I will say even tho that game was a blowout I thought Hokies held their own after noles jumped out to a 22-0 lead but it really doesn’t matter how that game went cause fsu is far and away better than ville! We just don’t have any games to point to where Hokies faced a team I’d say Is similar to ville, just have to decide if the impressive play against the bottom feeders can translate against a decent team which I think a fair description of ville.

I like what I saw when watching Hokies last week, I like the aggressiveness of the defense who appears to blitz a lot!! They been getting home w those blitzes and ville has not been good in pass protection so I expect Hokies can get to Plummer. The key will be not getting caught in the wrong blitzes and gashed on the ground like happened vs noles. Penetration will be the key, if they can get into the backfield like they did vs cuse and other solid rush attacks they can make life tough on ville. Brohm a much better offensive mind than the teams Hokies blitz been disrupting run and passing games. Gotta figure he will find a way to have some success on the ground.

The key to this game whether Hokies simply cover or win I think comes down to Drones hitting the numerous shot plays Hokies take. This is why I’m starting to believe the Hokies can shock everyone and be playing noles in the acc championship game, I love how aggressive they are on both sides the ball!! I have no doubt Hokies will be able to move the ball cause ville has struggled facing duel threat qbs and imo Drones will be the best runner of the ones ville has seen, I’ll get into this in my prop thread but I love Drones over 43.5 rush yards! But how Hokies win this game is connecting on the shot plays, against cuse drones wasn’t able to hit these, it didn’t matter cause Hokies d dominated that crappy cuse offense. Previous games Drones has connected so he more than capable and Hokies are pretty creative getting one on one chances. I think ppl sleeping on this team and I don’t see any chance in hell they don’t cover, I think they win!
VT has been more aggressive on defense and getting to the QB more over the last few games is because they finally have everyone healthy and in their natural positions. Delane, their best db, played safety the majority of the first games of the season. Also, VT had lots of targeting calls that put defensive backfield starters out of the game, which left them with more green players.

Anyway, I think beginning with the FSU game they finally had everyone back, healthy, and playing their natural positions. FSU outclassed them but in the last 2 games after FSU they have been more aggressive on defense and getting to the QB often because they are confident with Delane and Strong back in their natural positions and in one one-on-one coverage.

I also played the Drones rushing total.

Last edited:
More Stanford Steve Picks:
USC +3
Penn State -8x
Alabama -3
Oklahoma -6
Missouri +15x

Another Mfer on usc. I don’t get it. I understand that huskies look like they peaked way to early and appear to be running out of gas but I distinctly remember last time usc was playing a team who looked absolutely spent coming into the game and Irish beat the living hell out of them!!!! The only reason I passed on that game cause the Irish had looked so fatigued the prior week. It didn’t take 5 min to realize I passed up free money there as clearly usc coming to town was more than enough to get the Irish juices flowing again.

Does the same thing happen for udub? It’s certainly possible, after getting by the ducks it was prob easy for them to take a deep breath looking at Stanford and asu!! I want to say huskies last few weeks Is giving us a crazy discount! This also kinda reminds me of way back after bama lost to texas then played a awful gane against some bums. All a sudden a flawed ol miss team comes to town and everyone was busy pointing out bama struggles and ignoring the fact at that time Rebs hadn’t been able to get Judkins off at all, had real struggles against Gtech in a game they easily could have lost. Another game I thought I was getting a massive discount on the better team so I happily laid a td w bama!

How is this different than those examples? Everyone tripping on huskies cause they won a couple ugly games but what has usc been doing during that time?? They lost badly to the previously mentioned tired looking Irish team. Then they lose to a Utah team who had a pig farmer at qb along w bunch of other injuries. Then last week they somehow skate by a bad cal team who was up big on them before pissing it away or usc would be on a 3 game skid against 3 teams that can’t hold huskies jock!

My only hesitation is this bout the time I always get fucked by whatever pac-12 team I’ve fallen for and want to make playoff!!! Lol . Only difference is I’m like 90% confident udub isn’t making the playoffs unless ducks trip up as I don’t think huskies can beat ducks in a rematch. All that was my typically long way of saying this feels like yet another case of all these attention hog journalist who wish they were half the cappers of the guys around here!!! Think I just talked myself into the huskies!!

VT has been more aggressive on defense and getting to the QB more over the last few games is because they finally have everyone healthy and in their natural positions Delane, their best db played safety the majority of the first games of the season. Also, VT had lots of targeting calls that put defensive backfield starters out of the game, which left them with more green players.

Anyway, I think beginning with the FSU game they finally had everyone back, healthy, and playing their natural positions. FSU outclassed them but in the last 2 games after FSU they have been more aggressive on defense and getting to the QB often because they are confident with Delane and Strong back in their natural positions and in one one-on-one coverage.

I also played the Drones rushing total.

I hate doing this but think I’m playing his rush and passing total. Fucking 190s ? Unless ville can’t score which I doubt Is the case he gonna throw for more than 200!! He had 160 in 1st half of cuse game, unfortunately the other concern I had came to fruition and cuse offense eas so pathetic they had no reason to throw the ball after half!! He had that 160 1st half and he missed 3-4 shot plays!! Then I honestly think he woulda cashed before half but when they got ball with 30-40 seconds left he completed a pass for 1st, completed a 2md and the Asshole ref called some nonsense 15 yard after the play unsportsmanlike bull shit which put them back down to the 20 so they just ran out the clock! It looked pretty damn likely he was gonna get at least 30-40 more yards minimum, coulda got to the endzone and wkukda been over his number by half!! I like this kid. I like this team. I like both his props, +10 is freaking redic, there no damn way they losing by more than that unless they just totally implode! Imo it way more likely Hokies win outright than lose by DD. Unless I’m way off on ville which I guess is possible but this one a banger for me!

I hate doing this but think I’m playing his rush and passing total. Fucking 190s ? Unless ville can’t score which I doubt Is the case he gonna throw for more than 200!! He had 160 in 1st half of cuse game, unfortunately the other concern I had came to fruition and cuse offense eas so pathetic they had no reason to throw the ball after half!! He had that 160 1st half and he missed 3-4 shot plays!! Then I honestly think he woulda cashed before half but when they got ball with 30-40 seconds left he completed a pass for 1st, completed a 2md and the Asshole ref called some nonsense 15 yard after the play unsportsmanlike bull shit which put them back down to the 20 so they just ran out the clock! It looked pretty damn likely he was gonna get at least 30-40 more yards minimum, coulda got to the endzone and wkukda been over his number by half!! I like this kid. I like this team. I like both his props, +10 is freaking redic, there no damn way they losing by more than that unless they just totally implode! Imo it way more likely Hokies win outright than lose by DD. Unless I’m way off on ville which I guess is possible but this one a banger for me!
Yeah, it depends on the game flow. To beat VT you still are better off running the ball. If Louisville does that, there will be fewer chances for Drones. WR Felton has started to be a bigger part of the offense. He has hit some long passes to Felton but missed some too.

The rushing total just feels safer since it should be a competitive game and there will be more called runs for Drones on 3 and 4 or 5 in addition to any QB scrambles.

Honestly doubt it matters. Schrader sucks too. It def worse for my bc passing prop cause now eben more likely bc running clock out in 4th. Schrader is awful but if you sitting behind him you gotta be really bad! Lol
It was one of the worst games I watched all year. Up there with MissST v Ark

Jimbo may well get fired after season if they lose today. I actually think he deserves another season but a 4-5 loss season will not be well received. Of course, if he wins today and manages a win at LSU, all will be forgiven

I am watching the SEC Network this a.m. It was interesting to learn that Kiffin has Ole Miss practice in the mornings throughout the year. The team is accustomed to being up early.

I have added Ole Miss. (I really like Judkins)

I dunno if im a genius or a moron but I put a lot into that game last night, I couldn’t believe they hung a 72.5 on Judkins, he ran for 200 on Aggies last year, dart went for damn near 100 and they put a 24,5 on him?!!?!? And they ran for damn near 400 as a team! Aggies have those impressive looking overall rush d stats but you look back last 2 years and the best run teams have gashed them! Vols pushed them around 2 weeks ago, I didn’t expect that. Here the thing, I know Aggies front 7 is more than capable, I know they popped that film in of Rebs going for almost 4 bills and I gotta believe priority 1 in practice all week was stopping the run!! I would expect they have a extra man in the box as much as possible! That presents another problem for them cause corners appear to be their biggest weakness but I still think they gonna have to play some man with veedry little safety help! While Judkins and dart rush props feel redic low they have dart pass yards set at 249.5, the only sec game he went over that number was against lsu and their d hardly counts!! So being a nut job I played dart over 249.5 passing and his wr Harris over 59.5 amd little bit on 80+ for the nice plus money!!

We see if I passed up free money on the oddly low rush totals or I’m right that this gonna be a game Dart has to win with his arm?? Guess it depends on Aggies and whether they willing to get embarrassed on the ground again? I wouldn’t be!!

I dunno if im a genius or a moron but I put a lot into that game last night, I couldn’t believe they hung a 72.5 on Judkins, he ran for 200 on Aggies last year, dart went for damn near 100 and they put a 24,5 on him?!!?!? And they ran for damn near 400 as a team! Aggies have those impressive looking overall rush d stats but you look back last 2 years and the best run teams have gashed them! Vols pushed them around 2 weeks ago, I didn’t expect that. Here the thing, I know Aggies front 7 is more than capable, I know they popped that film in of Rebs going for almost 4 bills and I gotta believe priority 1 in practice all week was stopping the run!! I would expect they have a extra man in the box as much as possible! That presents another problem for them cause corners appear to be their biggest weakness but I still think they gonna have to play some man with veedry little safety help! While Judkins and dart rush props feel redic low they have dart pass yards set at 249.5, the only sec game he went over that number was against lsu and their d hardly counts!! So being a nut job I played dart over 249.5 passing and his wr Harris over 59.5 amd little bit on 80+ for the nice plus money!!

We see if I passed up free money on the oddly low rush totals or I’m right that this gonna be a game Dart has to win with his arm?? Guess it depends on Aggies and whether they willing to get embarrassed on the ground again? I wouldn’t be!!
Thought - if Dart is going to pass as you think and A&M going to be playing man then doesn't it make it more likely that Dart will get flushed/be pressured enough to get the 24.5 rush yards?

* Oh, and you are definitely NOT a moron

Thought - if Dart is going to pass as you think and A&M going to be playing man then doesn't it make it more likely that Dart will get flushed/be pressured enough to get the 24.5 rush yards?

* Oh, and you are definitely NOT a moron

Lol, I appreciate it but I have my moments!!

I’m worried they gonna have sone kinda spy for dart, after all he went for damn near 100 on them last year also. Combine that with I assume he will take a few sacks if in fact they pass a lot. Plus this number feels about as oddly low as Judkins. More times than not I’d be playing these cause they are most def lower than the numbers I had wrote down, typically I don’t stress such things, usually I cap them and If I think the numbers short I’m gonna not only play it but look to play Alt numbers too!! They usually don’t scare me off my belief. But every now and then I feel like we missing something, it took me all night to decide what I think that is and ended up shifting course. Of course I did this to a lessor expect when Aggies played vols and Milton was awful amd to my surprise vols were able to push them around in the run game so maybe this just one those teams I struggle with and them hanging those low rush totals shoulda been cake but I am all turned around!! Only time will tell! Lol

UH +1 2d half

Took them +105 to win in 1H forgot to post (will not count)

Lost N Dame/TBD teaser

Adding teasers:
Washington to Okla State/TBD, Bama to Ole Miss/TBD, Iowa State/N C State, Bama/Arizona

Back