BOS AND SAC 2H

lungster

Pretty much a regular
i havent posted a play for awhile and i think i've just found my spot.

i will most likely be on C's for 2H, sac is shooting under 30% and i dont see them getting out of their funk. C's will DESTORY the queens and make a statement for the 2 losses they've had. small chance of it, but they might be looking to make a statement to the lakers who lost to sac at home, but i doubt thats anything too big.

but definitely will be waiting on the 2H line

c's +.5 OU 97

go over 97 FOR SURE

LIKE THE c'S AS WELL THEY ARE EVIL

i just dont see how sac will do anything 2H. even bos's second unit can outscore sac's first unit

bcareful with boston bench fuckers, they can cut even 30pt lead to 10:whip:

..but i hope boston wants to put their shit together and will be tough in defense all game, i hope so BOL

i think gstate will keep it close and for some reason, lakers dont like playing d on sunday nights. the best d ive seen them play is against boston other than that, they dont play d

warriors looking real good and just cannot hold onto passes or else this could easily be tied at half

Like GS to continue keeping this a close game, but I do worry that if this game gets out of hand, Nellie will fold to rest for a winnable game 2m

I just saw that score, 75-38, and almost spit up my coffee. That is some funny shit.

Back