Bloodhound Bowl Games and some other stuff

Bloodhound, you went large on OK is that because how poorly UNC played against Baylor, a more physical team?

good morn guys
GL today

added small par but still not enthused about this game

1. 12/30/2015 12:00 PM College Football 249 Memphis/Auburn* Over 61 -190
  2. 12/30/2015 12:00 PM College Football 250 Auburn* -160 vs Memphis
Risking 50 To Win 74

small plays on TT,s
249 Memphis* Over 31½ -110 vs Auburn x half
250 Auburn* Over 34 -110 vs Memphis x half

all x half
College Props Football
5701 P.Lynch pass completions over 25½* -115 vs P.Lynch pass completions under 25½
5703 P.Lynch passing yards over 317* -135 vs P.Lynch passing yards under 317
5705 P.Lynch TD passes+INT's over 3* -110 vs P.Lynch TD passes+INT's under 3
5771 P.Barber rushing yards over 68½* -160 vs P.Barber rushing yards under 68½

Best of luck today, blood.
Thanks Frank
U to buddy

MissSt dropped to 4' this morn , dont know why, but I bought it to -3 and added two. MissSt have one of the absolute worst resumes of all the bowl teams this season. NC State was 0-5 against fellow bowlers being out gained by 124 yards per contest. The Wolfpack wins on the season were against Troy, Eastern Kentucky, Old Dominion, South Alabama, Boston College, Wake Forest & Syracuse. Only one of its five losses was by single digits. Miss St faced the much tougher schedule and managed four victories in the eight games against bowl opposition. The four losses for the Rebels came against LSU, Texas A&M, Mississippi and Alabama. All teams that were ranked in the Top 10 at some point on the season. From what I can read State is fired up and ready to play. I dont understand this line at all.
added
252 Mississippi State* -3 -140 vs NC State x4 for a total of 9 U....in my humble opinion this is as good a play as there in this bowl season
GL

added
251 NC State/Mississippi State* Over 59 -117 x3 for a tot of 4

NC STATE can put pts on the board and so can State. That said NCST can not stop anyone. This match up looks to hit the mid 60 range by the end of 3rd quarter......damn I love college ball

OK guys, I am officially in love with MissSt and the Over at present #s
Sometimes that can be bad...most time good
BOL

par

1. 12/30/2015 3:30 PM College Football 251 NC State/Mississippi State* Over 51 -350
  2. 12/30/2015 3:30 PM College Football 252 Mississippi State* -205 vs NC State
Risking 500 To Win 456

Hi Bloodhound, I rarely comment in your thread but always look for your thoughts and analysis as well as others who comment on your thread. I just wanted to say "thank you" for all the work that you do in helping others. It's so rare these days to be so helpful, honest, and open about what you do. And....you're so humble as well.

If you don't mind, will start to ask questions as you pick and I hope you don't mind if I ask too many.

Again, I know you hear it from others, but from an individual who reads and follows quitely, thank you for "all" that you do and unselfishly share.

DD
Thank U for the kind words, ask away, I am happy to help if I can.
BOL and bet wisely, keep it fun and entertaining

added
251 NC State/Mississippi State* Over 59 -117 x3 for a tot of 4

NC STATE can put pts on the board and so can State. That said NCST can not stop anyone. This match up looks to hit the mid 60 range by the end of 3rd quarter......damn I love college ball

Hope the weather doesn't impact things. Lots of rain forecasted for Charlotte.

If Todd McShay thinks this Memphis QB is the top rated QB coming out, the NFL is in for another group of slugs at the position. Cement shoes and can't throw on the move. Reminds me of a QB the Rams drafted #1 overall.

You like Miss St. Team total over 31.5 I would imagine? GL!

yes, just took another look at the weather and the rain has a good chance of moving out as Char is on the trailing edge of this front that is moving thur now, The field drains well and water should be no prob

the linemakers are never kind to us on these TT and always throw that damn hook in the total which always pisses me off but hard to find a book that doent do it

TT
252 Mississippi State* Over 32½ -110 vs NC State x2

If Todd McShay thinks this Memphis QB is the top rated QB coming out, the NFL is in for another group of slugs at the position. Cement shoes and can't throw on the move. Reminds me of a QB the Rams drafted #1 overall.

I've watched Lynch a lot this year. He's normally good on the run, very accurate and surprisingly agile / fast for his size. Don't know why, but he's off today. Lynch's WRs aren't especially fast or quick, and they're struggling to get any separation from the Auburn DBs.

for shits&grins par...everyone needs one :)

1. 12/30/2015 3:30 PM College Football 252 Mississippi State* -220 vs NC State
  2. 12/31/2015 8:00 PM College Football 260 Alabama* -6 -210 vs Michigan State
  3. 12/31/2015 8:00 PM College Football 259 Michigan State/Alabama* Under 55 -400
  4. 12/31/2015 4:00 PM College Football 261 Oklahoma* -180 vs Clemson
  5. 1/1/2016 12:00 PM College Football 263 Tennessee U* -325 vs Northwestern
Risking 400 To Win 1784

I've watched Lynch a lot this year. He's normally good on the run, very accurate and surprisingly agile / fast for his size. Don't know why, but he's off today. Lynch's WRs aren't especially fast or quick, and they're struggling to get any separation from the Auburn DBs.

You can have him. He's slow and weak in the pocket.

Hung over, who knows. Didn't look a thing like the guy who completely torched Ole Miss earlier this season. It didn't help that Lynch was moping on the sideline and looked glassy eyed on the bench.

Maybe he really was hung over. Not sure what else there is to do in Birmingham.

Good luck Blood, nice start to the day for us with Auburn. I personally can never figure out or land prop plays, so frustrating. Against ya on this coming game, but am cheering for Miss state when just not by 7 :shake:

wet field, wet ball, I still like the Over

par

1. 12/30/2015 3:30 PM College Football 251 NC State/Mississippi State* Over 54 -275
  2. 12/30/2015 3:30 PM College Football 252 Mississippi State* -6 -110 vs NC State
Risking 200 To Win 321

Great start Blood! As a loyal bammer I could not support your auburn bet. I would feel nasty spending money I won on an Auburn win, but with you here.

Great start Blood! As a loyal bammer I could not support your auburn bet. I would feel nasty spending money I won on an Auburn win, but with you here.
LOL ...hell Nug, I played @ Bama and I still root for Aub sometimes, when they are not playing Bama or have a chance of hurting my tm to much :)

Thanks and GL
RollTide

this looks like a decent play with no hook involved
Live In-Play Football 9251 NC State/Mississippi State* Over 14 +125 for 3rd Quarter x2

Back