Bloodhound Bowl Games and some other stuff

And recall that Ole Miss got embarrassed last year in its bowl game. Just embarrassed by TCU.

I'd be shocked if Freeze doesn't have them focused.

Good job blood! Wish I wasn't so hard headed and listened to more of your advice. Best of luck, and have a very healthy and wealthy new year my friend.

Thoughts on the last game?
I played 271 Mississippi* -6 -120 vs Oklahoma State x2 on the open. I would be hesitant to play them @ -9 but I see the # falling to 8 at some books. Oklahoma St’s O was much more reliant on the pass than on the run whereas Old Miss was much better balanced and that was one of my deciding factors. Both offenses have top 10 passing attacks. Ole Miss has the better defense but, much as in Pac 12/Big 10 matchups, the Rebels faced more limited offenses in the SEC than Okie St saw in the Big 12. Both defenses did struggle vs the pass but Ole Miss did well at stuffing the run. Both teams averaged just over 40 points per game. Ole Miss allowed a TD less per game than the Cowboys. Although the offenses were close as measured by total yards, Ole Miss had the much better yards per play stats, 7.0 vs 6.5 ypp. The intangibles and fundamentals, especially on defense and on both sides of the football in the ground game, point to an emotional win for Ole Miss but as the last few wks drew on and we saw the prob and injuries, I'm a little nervous to recommend a play either way. I do like the Over even at the elevated # of 72.
added
271 Mississippi/Oklahoma State* Over 72-110 x1

and a parlay with bought pts is prob the better play

1. 1/1/2016 8:30 PM College Football 271 Mississippi* -310 vs Oklahoma State
  2. 1/1/2016 8:30 PM College Football 271 Mississippi/Oklahoma State* Over 65 -250
Risking 200 To Win 170

GL

5pm
270 Stanford* -6 -115 vs Iowa x2
269 Iowa/Stanford* Over 51 -130 x4 ....played the side on the open and added this total as the better play imo. Stanford has a balanced offense that averages 225 rushing ypg and 211 passing ypg. Iowa has the better defensive stats but that may be due to Stanford facing more high powered offenses in the Pac 12 than Iowa faced in the Big 10. Both offenses excelled at avoiding turnovers. Still, Iowa’s success mostly due to defensive play as their offensive stats were below average. Their defensive edge is also seen in the turnover stats, the Hawkeyes had 26 takeaways and Stanford just 12 in the 13 games played by each. Iowa benefited from playing a relatively weak conference schedule that avoided Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State and facing Michigan State only when they met for the Big 10 title. Stanford defeated USC twice, UCLA and Notre Dame and also did not face any FCS team (Iowa defeated Illinois State in its opener). Stanford has the more polished QB, Hogan, who came up big in big games repeatedly in his senior season. And many feel RB McCaffrey was most deserving of the Heisman and imo Iowa will not stop him. That duo keys an offense that will be the most dynamic and challenging Iowa will have seen all season.I would have more on this side put something keeps tell me to keep this small Score = 37-24 ;;;;I think :)

Great call!!!!

Have you ever seen a QB who absolutely refuses to throw the football regardless of Iowa being down 38-3? He won't even throw it away. This bastard is taking sacks left and right.

Sat matchups

273 Penn State* +7 -122 vs Georgia x half
273 Penn State/Georgia* Over 43 -110 x half
While I think Ga could blow PennSt out under different circumstances, there are to many unknowns to try and force a play on Ga with the coaching turmoil I call it 27-24....one way or the other

par

1. 1/2/2016 12:00 PM College Football 273 Penn State* +10½ -220 vs Georgia
  2. 1/2/2016 12:00 PM College Football 273 Penn State/Georgia* Over 37 -230
Risking 100 To Win 109

Hey Blood do you think the frogs can hang with the ducks? When the Boykin story broke, I made a very large, (for me), bet on Oregon plus 1.5 before they took the game down. I middled about half of it already with TCU +7. I'm undecided as to what to do with the rest of it. Your insight would be greatly appreciated.

3:20
276 Arkansas* -10 -130 vs Kansas State x2....this was played on the open
275 Kansas State/Arkansas* Over 56 -110 x2
I dont like this over 10 pts...U must give Snyder some respect as a dog. Being the coach he is, very dangerous as any kind of a dog

par

1. 1/2/2016 3:20 PM College Football 275 Kansas State/Arkansas* Over 51 -210
  2. 1/2/2016 3:20 PM College Football 276 Arkansas* -6 -320 vs Kansas State
Risking 200 To Win 187

278 Oregon* -7 -110 vs TCU x4
277 TCU/Oregon* Over 74 -110 x1
I like the Ducks even if Boyken was in the game. Oregon playing better ball

Last edited:
par

1. 1/2/2016 3:20 PM College Football 276 Arkansas* -6 -355 vs Kansas State
  2. 1/2/2016 6:45 PM College Football 278 Oregon* -290 vs TCU
Risking 400 To Win 290

Hi Blood, I'm wondering if you have thoughts on teasing Orgeon to -1, and Ark/Kansas game to over 50?

280 Arizona State* +3 -120 vs West Virginia x1
279 West Virginia/Arizona State* Over 62 -120 x1
just personal preference

Hey Blood do you think the frogs can hang with the ducks? When the Boykin story broke, I made a very large, (for me), bet on Oregon plus 1.5 before they took the game down. I middled about half of it already with TCU +7. I'm undecided as to what to do with the rest of it. Your insight would be greatly appreciated.
I think Oregon wins easily

:cheers3:
:cheers:

Hi Blood, I'm wondering if you have thoughts on teasing Orgeon to -1, and Ark/Kansas game to over 50?
I like that teaser. the thing about having a book that allows U to par with pts bought gives U the option of putting pts where U think U need them the most.

GLTA

Very suprised to see you on Penn st vs SEC team. Keep up the solid work, you are an amazing talent that I am proud to say I recruited to this site.

BOL today my friend. I'm not in love with this slate of games today.
Oregon was the only game that I had no reservations about

GL today Blood
:cheers3:
Thanks Met

Thank you Blood.
:shake:

Very suprised to see you on Penn st vs SEC team. Keep up the solid work, you are an amazing talent that I am proud to say I recruited to this site.
this bowl season has been about winning, not a conf play...I do think Ga wins... but dont cover seven

good luck today, mr hound
U to Sir

appreciate all your posts and info BH, keep up the good work:cheers3:
Thanks for stopping by and appreciate the words. It always nice to feel wanted...when I have the time and feel decent I would much rather just provide some thoughts and info and let the capper choose his on winner
I have come down with some sort of bug that has kicked my ass the last 3 days and just dont feel like a lot of typing

GL

Hope you get to feeling better, blood.

And I hope you can type enough to get some of Georgia 2H. I assume Hackenburg is out for the game and they're going to get rolled me thinks.

:shake:

I played over 2h as well, your thoughts? first thing that comes to mind is how in the world is Penn St going to score. I think georgia is now settling in and can probably cover the total on their own, maybe a penn st garbage time td somewhere in there.

I hope you feel better Blood. Rest and hot tea and hope you're strength comes back.
Thank U DD, im not a hot tea man but I do have a big hot hot chocolate with a heavy dose of brandy in it
my old body hurts everywhere including my hair. I appreciate the thought

Sat 12pm
Jacksonville State vs North Dakota State - FCS Championship Game - Toyota Stadium - Frisco, TX

161 Jacksonville State* +4 -130 vs North Dakota State x 260 Wins 200

161 Jacksonville State* +140 vs North Dakota State x 100 wins 140

161 Jacksonville State/North Dakota State* Over 54 -120 x 240 Wins 200

par

1. 1/9/2016 12:00 PM College Football 161 Jacksonville State* +10½ -330 vs North Dakota State
  2. 1/9/2016 12:00 PM College Football 161 Jacksonville State/North Dakota St* Over 47 -275
Risking 200 To Win 155

Will more than likely play both TT's over, just hoping the gamecocks find a way to win a ring. Wonder if we have repeat of 1992 when jax state and the tide were both on top of the mountain? Cheers and good luck Hound

Will more than likely play both TT's over, just hoping the gamecocks find a way to win a ring. Wonder if we have repeat of 1992 when jax state and the tide were both on top of the mountain? Cheers and good luck Hound
thanks for stopping by Capt, I truly believe that Alabama will own both Championships after Mon nite.
I see Jack St putting 35 pts on the board and the tt prob opens @ 26.5 and i will be all over that #
maybe not as in NDSt tt over 28. xcept for time of possession, i lke JakeSt in every department

GL

par

1. 1/11/2016 8:30 PM College Football 151 Alabama* -265 vs Clemson
  2. 1/11/2016 8:30 PM College Football 151 Alabama/Clemson* Under 61 -500
  3. 1/9/2016 12:00 PM College Football 161 Jacksonville State* +10½ -355 vs North Dakota State
  4. 1/9/2016 12:00 PM College Football 161 Jacksonville State/North Dakota St* Over 44 -500
Risking 400 To Win 620

added another JackSt par

1. 1/9/2016 12:00 PM College Football 161 Jacksonville State* +7½ -230 vs North Dakota State
  2. 1/9/2016 12:00 PM College Football 161 Jacksonville State/North Dakota St* Over 47 -275
Risking 200 To Win 191

I have had a few request to post what nfl plays i made,,, this has been a poor yr for me just trying to keep my head above water
and I am afraid I cant give U anything to hang ur hats on for a big play GL

1. 1/9/2016 4:35 PM NFL Football 1 Kansas City Chiefs* -3 -120 vs Houston Texans x half ...this time of the yr its all about injuries, KC has fewer and are the more balanced tm
  2. 1/9/2016 4:35 PM NFL Football 1 Kansas City Chiefs/Houston Texans* Over 39-130 x half....i make it 27-17
  3. 1/9/2016 8:15 PM NFL Football 3 Pittsburgh Steelers*-2½ -122 vs Cincinnati Bengals x half...to many injuries to recommend Pitt but my wife and I will be rooting for them so must have a little bit on them
  4. 1/9/2016 8:15 PM NFL Football 3 Pittsburgh Steelers/Cincinnati Bengals* Under 46 -120 x half
  5. 1/10/2016 1:05 PM NFL Football 5 Seattle Seahawks* -5 -110 vs Minnesota Vikings x1...SeaHawks are depleated at RB but still has the best D in the land
  6. 1/10/2016 1:05 PM NFL Football 5 Seattle Seahawks/Minnesota Vikings* Over 39 -118 x half.... even with the injuries and good D', I still like this Over
  7. 1/10/2016 4:40 PM NFL Football 7 Green Bay Packers* pk -105 x half vs Washington Redskins....my all time fav pro tm so i wiil ask the gamblin gods to give me one more win cause GB is just damn lucky to be here
  8. 1/10/2016 4:40 PM NFL Football 7 Green Bay Packers/Washington Redskins* Over 44 -120 x half ...i make it 27-24

I have had a few request to post what nfl plays i made,,, this has been a poor yr for me just trying to keep my head above water
and I am afraid I cant give U anything to hang ur hats on for a big play GL

1. 1/9/2016 4:35 PM NFL Football 1 Kansas City Chiefs* -3 -120 vs Houston Texans x half ...this time of the yr its all about injuries, KC has fewer and are the more balanced tm
  2. 1/9/2016 4:35 PM NFL Football 1 Kansas City Chiefs/Houston Texans* Over 39-130 x half....i make it 27-17
  3. 1/9/2016 8:15 PM NFL Football 3 Pittsburgh Steelers*-2½ -122 vs Cincinnati Bengals x half...to many injuries to recommend Pitt but my wife and I will be rooting for them so must have a little bit on them
  4. 1/9/2016 8:15 PM NFL Football 3 Pittsburgh Steelers/Cincinnati Bengals* Under 46 -120 x half
  5. 1/10/2016 1:05 PM NFL Football 5 Seattle Seahawks* -5 -110 vs Minnesota Vikings x1...SeaHawks are depleated at RB but still has the best D in the land
  6. 1/10/2016 1:05 PM NFL Football 5 Seattle Seahawks/Minnesota Vikings* Over 39 -118 x half.... even with the injuries and good D', I still like this Over
  7. 1/10/2016 4:40 PM NFL Football 7 Green Bay Packers* pk -105 x half vs Washington Redskins....my all time fav pro tm so i wiil ask the gamblin gods to give me one more win cause GB is just damn lucky to be here
  8. 1/10/2016 4:40 PM NFL Football 7 Green Bay Packers/Washington Redskins* Over 44 -120 x half ...i make it 27-24

Hope you're feeling better, blood.

Sounds like Lynch is going to get lots of carries this Sunday, so Seattle healthier there. I want to see how well he really feels once Lynch gets into that stadium in Minny and the high temp that day is -2. That's -2, and a wind chill of -20.

:money:Blood, will kiffen follow saben to the nfl?

no, Saban will retire from coaching in 2020 leaving Alabama for early tee-time and maybe some 'non-color' commentating Although im sure im wrong, its hard for me to see kiffen in a hc job but will always have an oc opp. :) :) at least that is what my crystal ball tells me
Nice to see U CC, its been a while
hope all is well

Hope you're feeling better, blood.

Sounds like Lynch is going to get lots of carries this Sunday, so Seattle healthier there. I want to see how well he really feels once Lynch gets into that stadium in Minny and the high temp that day is -2. That's -2, and a wind chill of -20.
Frank, its been 3yrs since i have been hit this hard by the 'flu'....started feeling bad 6 days ago and barely any better. i tried to drownd it with bourbon but that hast worked...yet, so i must keep trying. dont feel like going out doing anything so kind stuck in front of this tv and comp...thanks for asking

as far the nfl, have u noticed that nfl players/tms have just not looked as good this yr as usual?? in fact, i think looking bk a few yrs, it appears to me a downward trend

Hope you feel better my friend, I've been under the weather myself lately and tired of feeling bad.

Frank, its been 3yrs since i have been hit this hard by the 'flu'....started feeling bad 6 days ago and barely any better. i tried to drownd it with bourbon but that hast worked...yet, so i must keep trying. dont feel like going out doing anything so kind stuck in front of this tv and comp...thanks for asking

Must be something going around, all the way down to Austin. I was down for the count several days last week. Fortunately, bourbon did do some good. Least I want to give it some credit.

Back