Bloodhound Bowl Games and some other stuff

Louisville / A&M thoughts? Teams can rally around disarray and upheaval, and it's hard to ignore how the SEC has started.

I was able to get Miss. St tt 31 huge. Your thoughts on them get a couple points in the 2nd or should I hedge?

Louisville / A&M thoughts? Teams can rally around disarray and upheaval, and it's hard to ignore how the SEC has started.

U tell me Frank....I dont like this matchup the least bit. Looked at it two times and it keeps coming up even and slightly Under. I think Sumlin has lost this tm and I also think his ass is on the line, or very close to it. Louisville’s D allowed just 323 yards per game this season, the 13th best despite a much more modest scoring average for the defense with the Aggies allowing about a field goal less per game on the season compared with Louisville. Louisville did allow 100 points in the final three games of the season however while Texas A&M allowed just 113 points in the final six games of the season despite going just 3-3 down the stretch. Aggies O will take a hit with Hubenak having just 12 completions.
The Ville with the better passing game and A&M with slightly better running game and a little better overall.

for now lean to the Ville and wil play the Under 51....yeah, I know, not much help :)

U tell me Frank....I dont like this matchup the least bit. Looked at it two times and it keeps coming up even and slightly Under. I think Sumlin has lost this tm and I also think his ass is on the line, or very close to it. Louisville’s D allowed just 323 yards per game this season, the 13th best despite a much more modest scoring average for the defense with the Aggies allowing about a field goal less per game on the season compared with Louisville. Louisville did allow 100 points in the final three games of the season however while Texas A&M allowed just 113 points in the final six games of the season despite going just 3-3 down the stretch. Aggies O will take a hit with Hubenak having just 12 completions.
The Ville with the better passing game and A&M with slightly better running game and a little better overall.

for now lean to the Ville and wil play the Under 51....yeah, I know, not much help :)

Thanks. Think I'll sit this one out and worry only about keeping the bourbon flowing while I watch.

Gear up for USC later.

ok, i feel like i am forcing this side play

253 Louisville* -155 vs Texas A&M x half...i think the ville wins but may not cover the 3, hence the ml play
253 Louisville/Texas A&M* Under 51 -110 x half .... like this under more than the side but not enough to play more than a half
score prediction=24-23

GL

I'm leaning heavy on over of Wisky game.....You thoughts Bloodhound?

Jeffeo, nice to have U in here.
I think it was post 290 in this thread where I played the
255 Wisconsin/USC* Under 51 -118 x2
my thoughts are, I know the Badgers D will show up but not sure if SC's O shows up or not. ...I think they play well though.
U could be correct and the total slips over to 53-55 range but imo the better play is Under.
GL and stop by with ur thoughts as U have time

I will be late to the party tomorrow so here is what I did with the early game

257 Houston U +8 -130 vs Florida State x1
257 Houston U* +220 vs Florida State 50 win 110
257 Houston U/Florida State* Over 55 -118 x2

if u have read the thread u know I like Oki and Bama and Bama Under Big
GLTA

Thanks for the reply Bloodhound. I was thinking the QB at USC might open it up....last game and all. Wisky will have to play catch up....that's how iI'm looking at the game.
thank you
I like Bama also tomorrow

Thanks for the reply Bloodhound. I was thinking the QB at USC might open it up....last game and all. Wisky will have to play catch up....that's how iI'm looking at the game.
thank you
I like Bama also tomorrow
I have no doubt that SC's O and QB will try and open up the passing game cause they aint going to run much on the Badgers. The Wisconsin D is giving up 13.1 points per game with 169.2 passing yards per game and 97.9 rushing yards per game which is as good or better than Bama's. While SC' D is weak, Wis O just isnt strong enough to put a lot of pts on the board imo
Play ur heart Jeffeo and enjoy

:shake:

and for the threads sake, I know I dont do a good job of keeping things neat like most here but none makes the # of plays that I make and it to much of a hassle for me to go back to post one and lay everything out nice and neat. There are plays buried in this thread that will never see the lite of day....wish I could bury that damn NC play somewhere :)

I have no doubt that SC's O and QB will try and open up the passing game cause they aint going to run much on the Badgers. The Wisconsin D is giving up 13.1 points per game with 169.2 passing yards per game and 97.9 rushing yards per game which is as good or better than Bama's. While SC' D is weak, Wis O just isnt strong enough to put a lot of pts on the board imo
Play ur heart Jeffeo and enjoy

:shake:

and for the threads sake, I know I dont do a good job of keeping things neat like most here but none makes the # of plays that I make and it to much of a hassle for me to go back to post one and lay everything out nice and neat. There are plays buried in this thread that will never see the lite of day....wish I could bury that damn NC play somewhere :)

What NC play??? Haha you can't win all of them

Thanks fellas, All of the kind words are appreciated

Great job by Houston

Oklahoma beats Clemson 38-28 imo

Adding
261 Oklahoma/Clemson* Over 63 -118 x2

on Oklahoma several times upward of 3 dimes total, I feel in my heart that the Sooners are the better tm on both sides of the ball by a decent amount

GLTA

What's your barometer on Bama?

im not going to do a write up on the game as peps are tired of hearing about Bama. I do think Bama dominates every phase of this game. State does have a good defensive line but that is the only position matchup that come close to having an advantage. I think State has been lucky in most games and that luck stops tonite and Bama has dedicated themselves to winning the championship
Im loaded to the hilt on this game also...score = 28-12

GL

I write this with great respect as I think you are one of the finest college football handicappers I have ever followed. I too was on Oklahoma today as much as I hate betting on Bob Stoops coached teams. I can think of no other major college coach who's teams so consistently come up short in 'big' games. Today, he was massively out coached from the coin flip on. His in game adjustments as well as half time adjustments were pathetic. Kudos to Dabo because after that first OU touchdown his team was far superior to the Sooners.

I write this with great respect as I think you are one of the finest college football handicappers I have ever followed. I too was on Oklahoma today as much as I hate betting on Bob Stoops coached teams. I can think of no other major college coach who's teams so consistently come up short in 'big' games. Today, he was massively out coached from the coin flip on. His in game adjustments as well as half time adjustments were pathetic. Kudos to Dabo because after that first OU touchdown his team was far superior to the Sooners.
Well said
I wish Clemson nothing but good luck...U da man Dabo

2nd half
260 Alabama* -3 -150 vs Michigan State for 2nd Half x4
260 Alabama* -½ -140 vs Michigan State for 3rd Quarter x4

Back