Bloodhound Bowl Games and some other stuff

1/11/2016 8:30 PM College Football 151 Alabama* -6 -130 vs Clemson
Risking 500 To Win 385...I will let this settle down some and see which way is goes but wanted a token amount on it to start. I feel like Peps will be heavy on Clemson so may see this line @ 5

151 Alabama/Clemson* Under 54 -120
Risking 500 To Win 417

par

1. 1/11/2016 8:30 PM College Football 151 Alabama* -6 -130 vs Clemson
  2. 1/11/2016 8:30 PM College Football 151 Alabama/Clemson* Under 59 -220
Risking 400 To Win 629

GLTA

Last edited:
1/11/2016 8:30 PM College Football 151 Alabama* -6 -130 vs Clemson
Risking 500 To Win 385...I will let this settle down some and see which way is goes but wanted a token amount on it to start. I feel like Peps will be heavy on Clemson so may see this line @ 5

GLTA

Coker. If he stays solid Bama will cash. Simple as that. And he's confident and no reason to believe he doesn't continue playing very well.

Roll Tide blood, out of principle I can't bet on a tide game (I took the Mullaney receiving yards prop so I made a little cash) but you were all over it. You've had a helluva bowl season so far and I look forward to finishing strong with you. Hope you have a happy new year and thanks for the insight so far.

151 Alabama* -6 -130 vs Clemson 500 To Win 385

151 Alabama/Clemson* Under 54 -120 500 To Win 417

151 Alabama* -6 -130 vs Clemson/ 151 Alabama/Clemson* Under 59 -220 400 To Win 629

Fri
12pm Tennessee U vs Northwestern - Outback Bowl - Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL
263 Tennessee U* -9 -115 vs Northwestern x4 I actually played this on the open buying it to 7 from 8 but will post at present #.I think Tenn is an underrated team(but will admit that at times NW has been impressive) and I look for them to come out and make a statement against a Northwestern team that simply doesn't have enough O to keep pace with a high-powered Tennessee offensive attack. The Volunteers averaged 34.3 ppg against opponents that only gave up 25.6 ppg on average. The Wildcats scored just 20.7 ppg against teams that allowed 25.8 ppg. Northwestern had that big win over Stanford early in the year, but they also lost by 38 at Michigan and 30 at home to the Hawkeyes. Tenn may have a mediocre 8-4 record this season, but they could have just as well been undefeated. They had a lead in all 4 of their losses, including a 17-3 4th advantage on Oklahoma and 14-13 lead at Alabama with less than 3 minutes to play.Statistically Tennessee is about a yard per play better on offense but the same can be said for Northwestern on defense.
263 Tennessee U/Northwestern* Under 49 -117 x2...Northwestern is seventh in the country in scoring defense, allowing only 16.4 points per game. However, the Wildcats are ranked No. 115 in total offense, No. 120 in passing and No. 112 with their 20.7 PPG average.The ‘under’ is 8-4 overall for Northwestern. Totals have been an overall wash (6-6) for the Vols, who have seen the ‘under’ go 3-1 in their last four games.

par

1. 1/1/2016 12:00 PM College Football 263 Tennessee U* -6 -210 vs Northwestern
  2. 1/1/2016 12:00 PM College Football 263 Tennessee U/Northwestern* Under 57 -300
Risking 400 To Win 387

1pm
266 Michigan -3 -130* <small>vs</small> Florida x4
265 Florida/Michigan* Under 41 -110 x2 I played these on the open as listed in post one and still like it at present #. I think these teams are just about even on D The difference is that Michigan has the better offense, and it should be the more motivated team. The Wolverines should have a sour taste in their mouths that they want to get out from a bad loss to Ohio State in the season finale. Gators' season has already been considered a success because they won the SEC East and played in the conference title game against Alabama. Michigan's offense has put up at least 28 points in 9 of 12 games this year. Florida's offense has been held to 28 or fewer points in 10 of 13 games this season. I certainly trust Rudock and company more than Harris and this awful Florida offense. And reading between the lines, I think McElwain has some internal probs with his tm and those probs will show up today. The total is down to 39 and side up to 4.5. I would still make the play(-4) buying the hook and try the under 39 x1. And yes I read and listen to all of these talking heads telling me how Fl is going to win big today...I just dont believe them :)

par

1. 1/1/2016 1:00 PM College Football 266 Michigan* -190 vs Florida
  2. 1/1/2016 1:00 PM College Football 265 Florida/Michigan* Under 49 -400
Risking 200 To Win 182

par

1. 1/1/2016 12:00 PM College Football 263 Tennessee U* -360 vs Northwestern
  2. 1/1/2016 12:00 PM College Football 263 Tennessee U/Northwestern* Under 59 -450
  3. 1/1/2016 1:00 PM College Football 266 Michigan* -190 vs Florida
  4. 1/1/2016 1:00 PM College Football 265 Florida/Michigan* Under 49 -400
Risking 200 To Win 398

1pm
268 Ohio State* -6 -125 vs Notre Dame x2
267 Notre Dame/Ohio State* Over 57 -110 x1
played this side on the open and will let it stand although I dont have as good a feling as I did earlier. ND won and covered against all 3 times in the series. I believe Coach Meyer will have his tm ready here as they are 7-1 vs bowl teams and +98 yards in those matchups. They allow a mere 14 points per game. Notre Dame has failed to cover 4 of the last 5 vs BIG 10 teams. Ohio St has better overall rushing numbers on both sides of the ball. The Over is just a feeling

5pm
270 Stanford* -6 -115 vs Iowa x2
269 Iowa/Stanford* Over 51 -130 x4 ....played the side on the open and added this total as the better play imo. Stanford has a balanced offense that averages 225 rushing ypg and 211 passing ypg. Iowa has the better defensive stats but that may be due to Stanford facing more high powered offenses in the Pac 12 than Iowa faced in the Big 10. Both offenses excelled at avoiding turnovers. Still, Iowa’s success mostly due to defensive play as their offensive stats were below average. Their defensive edge is also seen in the turnover stats, the Hawkeyes had 26 takeaways and Stanford just 12 in the 13 games played by each. Iowa benefited from playing a relatively weak conference schedule that avoided Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State and facing Michigan State only when they met for the Big 10 title. Stanford defeated USC twice, UCLA and Notre Dame and also did not face any FCS team (Iowa defeated Illinois State in its opener). Stanford has the more polished QB, Hogan, who came up big in big games repeatedly in his senior season. And many feel RB McCaffrey was most deserving of the Heisman and imo Iowa will not stop him. That duo keys an offense that will be the most dynamic and challenging Iowa will have seen all season.I would have more on this side put something keeps tell me to keep this small Score = 37-24 ;;;;I think :)

par

1. 1/1/2016 5:00 PM College Football 269 Iowa/Stanford* Over 47 -220
  2. 1/1/2016 5:00 PM College Football 270 Stanford* -260 vs Iowa
Risking 200 To Win 203

all small one U palys just for action...unless noted
266 Michigan* pk -125 vs Florida for 2nd Half
265 Florida/Michigan* Under 21½ -130 for 2nd Half x2
267 Notre Dame* +3-120 vs Ohio State for 2nd Half
267 Notre Dame/Ohio State* Over 30½ -110 for 2nd Half

gl

Thanks for the locks Bloodhound. Been following you all season and you have been killing it!
I feel partly responsible for that USC loss on Wednesday, my friend Tom hopped on and he is a complete mush .... Don't worry, Im not letting him take anymore bets of yours ..... Happy New Year, I hope this year brings you just as much success as the last!

Blood, I'm liking the Stanford 1st half over 26.5 as well

I am on the 1st Over as well Wise, I also put one one on Stanford TT Ov
Wise, I am so far behind figuring my posted record on all my plays I am just about ready to quit posting...it is a damn hassle for me to go back and fig all of this shit.
GL

Let me say Thanks to all who stopped by with well wishes and info. It is appreciated. I hope all made some coin.

At this point blood. I wouldn't worry about the record. If you need to do that, wait until after the weekend is over otherwise forget it.

Thanks for the locks Bloodhound. Been following you all season and you have been killing it!
I feel partly responsible for that USC loss on Wednesday, my friend Tom hopped on and he is a complete mush .... Don't worry, Im not letting him take anymore bets of yours ..... Happy New Year, I hope this year brings you just as much success as the last!

Brian, Thanks for the words and I am glad u have done well. I look forward to ur contributions here going forward.
There is only one thing in life that is a lock....and thats death That is nasty word among good cappers and I think U will find that the young ,wantabes, and the ,touts, are the only ones that use that word.
When U see me load up on a game, it does not mean it a lock, only that imo all the pertinent data leans a certain way. And I certainly make more than my share of mistakes! So leave that word to the touts that are trying to take ur $$ and most likely they know less than most of the better cappers here.. As far as the wantabes, They just have to learn the hard way.
So drop by when U have question or want to discuss most anything
GL

It's been their history to have a good D. It's not awful but it's been had by high powered offenses which they obviously don't face today.

Bloodhound, I was wrong about USC's QB....Wisky played well enough......I'm going with Stanford...the home team. GL Thank you for your post

Brian, Thanks for the words and I am glad u have done well. I look forward to ur contributions here going forward.
There is only one thing in life that is a lock....and thats death That is nasty word among good cappers and I think U will find that the young ,wantabes, and the ,touts, are the only ones that use that word.
When U see me load up on a game, it does not mean it a lock, only that imo all the pertinent data leans a certain way. And I certainly make more than my share of mistakes! So leave that word to the touts that are trying to take ur $$ and most likely they know less than most of the better cappers here.. As far as the wantabes, They just have to learn the hard way.
GL

Very well said Hound, another reason why I love following your picks. Lets go Stanford!

Bloodhound, I was wrong about USC's QB....Wisky played well enough......I'm going with Stanford...the home team. GL Thank you for your post

2/3 of the stadium today is Iowa, so they're at home.

But your side is right. Tis all that matters.

GL

Top Shelf Blood....Happy New Year my friend

Unreal to watch Iowa down 28pts and still insist they must run. How about a little play action once in awhile on 1st down? How about pass to open up the run? Lastly, how about changing their spikes so the can stay on their feet? I hope they can contribute just a little for this total to hit. Ferentz's style will make his players quit before half

Back