• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning 1 word LETHAL
BALL STATE P HALFTIME :shake:
Pro good morning I like it:cheers3:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guy's wrong thread STEED/HUNT or somebody pleaseplease please put in college thread ty

good morning 1 word LETHAL
BALL STATE P HALFTIME :shake:
Pro good morning I like it:cheers3:
B.A.R or this could be B.A.R. doing but it's:shake:cool:rofl:good job this is funny I was Drinking my tea and almost spilled my tea when I seen this

Another winner...Thanks!
sport the crazy part is a lot of these halftime wagers win the 1 half but lose the game it really is unreal. how often I pick the right half this has to stop it really does no way on this EARTH I can keep this up don't get me wrong I hope it keep's going. but remember I will go 0-6 here and there so always have a few out's never put your eggs in 1 basket I have been doing this for so long and even I make big mistakes it can go to your head i'm not kidding thinking your so good that you can't lose but you could and lose it all very fast.

:cheers3:wood-jk ty yeah wood I have a real bad headache I didnt even look

D8 my dude, what you think about trump?
Hunt my brother you won't believe this about 1.5 years ago i'm not joking I seen Trump at least 40-1 before everything started . most likely more and my bookmaker had no line I said watch this guy win but like I said he had no line I would have made a wager on him and look what happened . but i'm glad this guy won I was rooting for him but I really didnt think he could win

again look what happened to uni winning the 1 half but losing the game

i'm not crazy about anything but I keep looking at the GSvs ULL I keep looking at this under both team have good D and shit offence this game looks like a under 1 half way under

your not losing both worst case would be a split and if you split your doing good for 99.9 percent of gamblers BOL
GS UNDER 23.5 HALFTIME
AZ S UNDER HALFTIME 28.5

Love both understand d8, just curious do you lean duke +6.5 first half as it's a tight rivalry game between unc and duke .... I know unc much better team but feel like it stays close

Wood most of the time I would take Duke the only reason I don't like the game because Duke has a Freshman QB

yeah Wood I thought for sure at least 1 wood win but hell we can;t win all the time I wish we could . it's really crazy because most of the time I win on the weekends almost all the time but go crazy like I said on the weekends . like I said we have to lose sooner or later but this week so far we are 1-2 winning on Monday so down 1 unit not bad

I hear ya man both games scored on home run plays was total bs..... was curious are you a college hoops guy ? Also u gonna have a play on fsu bc tonight or just wait for tomorrow's slate?

wood yeah I thought we where going to win the GS game I looked start of the 2 Q. and I said good we look good there but like you said crazy shit happened right in the end. but no once football is done i'm all done 100 percent shut down and no b ball

I really don't like this game FS vs BC we will get them tomorrow bol

IOWA +14 HALFTIME best bet 5 star guys I wish my book has a ML but he doesnt but boy this ML is al least +500
MEM+1.5 HALFTIME
ARKANSAS+4 HALFTIME
IN+4 HALFTIME WINNER
GT+310 ML HALFTIME WINNER
VIR+6.5 HALFTIME WINNER

IOWA +14 HALFTIME best bet 5 star guys I wish my book has a ML but he doesnt but boy this ML is al least +500
MEM+1.5 HALFTIME
ARKANSAS+4 HALFTIME
IN+4 HALFTIME
GT+310 ML HALFTIME
VIR+6.5 HALFTIME
I know you know your Michigan, but I'm still floored to see you on Iowa. Do you think they will be able to move the ball at all against that Michigan D? With you on Mem, Ark, GT, and UVA...let's get it D8!

:tiphat:

JROCK yeah mich always has problems against IOWA . and at night even bigger problems 50 is the O/U the under is a good bet

heard on the radio this morning, thought it was interesting fact.

last time Iowa beat a #2 team, it was Michigan and Jimmy Harbaugh was the QB. (but Iowa was #1 at that time)

wiz yes I remember that game was it like 12-9 I think I could be wrong but yeah I remember IOWA winning is was at night or it was Dark outside bol

wood GT always gives VT problems I don't even have to go back and look I remember almost every team which team gives other team problems bol

I'm with you on all the games bro, gonna be a doggie day woof woof! My book only had GT +7.5 first half and no moneyline so I hopped on the point spread

Wood GT+7.5 is a great bet I just went with the ML wager but the gt+7.5 is better bol

Back