Bet the Board Bowls with Brad Powers

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy

Best Bet Utah State -2.5

Powers did really well on this podcast this year. He runs through all Bowl games in about an hour and makes suggestions in some. He has taken into consideration coaching changes, moves, opt outs and portal. He notes several times that there may be more of both but this is based on what he knew as of Tuesday 12-19 at time of broadcast. He also knows lines have and will move. This is my quick synopsis of his quick synopsis of his wagers or potential wagers.

12-23:
Air Force he bet (unclear what line was then, I think +3 and it's now +2)
Utah State -2.5 ***Best bet
Northwestern +6.5 he bet

12-26

Rice +6.5 (he took this much earlier. he has liked TXSt all year as a team, but does not trust their consistency)
Leans Kansas

12-27
VaTech is now -10. He bet it before big line move but not now
WaVa said he bet it earlier and wud bet it "at anything under a touchdown"
*OKState +2 sounded like one of his favorite bets. Was +2 at my local and since I listened it is now +1

12-28
SMU/BC Under 50 ( down to 49.5 and changed as I was listening). Sounded like one of his favorites
Rutgers +1 leans/likes
NCState - again unclear what line he had but he did say he thought they win the game
OU +3.5 - lean, pretty strong it sounded. Line moved down to +3 as I was listening

12-29
Ky +5 lean and he may have bet it earlier at higher +?
Sounded like he took Beavers at larger + number and now leans ND around -6?
Ohio State at a "+" number but predicted they would be favorite at kickoff. Sure enough I now see -1

12-30
*Sounded like a lean to OleMiss+3.5
Under 44.5 Ga vs FlaSt
Wyoming -3.5

1-1
LSU at -9.5 or less he seemed to really like this
Iowa TT Under 13
Lean Over 66 in Liberty vs Oregon

SVP Winners (going to keep on firing)
College
Air Force +2
UNLV +12x

Pro
Pittsburgh +2
LA Chargers +12 (GPG)
Tennessee (+2x

Stanford Steve gave Georgia Tech +4x

SVP Winners (going to keep on firing)
College
Air Force +2
UNLV +12x

Pro
Pittsburgh +2
LA Chargers +12 (GPG)
Tennessee (+2x

Stanford Steve gave Georgia Tech +4x

I like Gtech also but If you have the ability to bet props there no reason to play a side in that game,

King ov 188.5 pass yards is one the most redic underpriced passing totals I can recall. He will throw for 200+ without w doubt. He easily the 2nd best qb ucf has seen all year and their best corner opted out!!

Plumlee will run all over tech shit run d.

Running backs for both teams should go off.

Ucf wrs will hit big plays.

If you gonna bet Gtech I’d suggest playing them 1st half. They have gotten absolutely roasted by a bunch of crappy offenses after hakftime so teams are finding it very easy to adjust to whatever they doing on d.

Cowherd's Blazin' 5

Tennessee +3 27-24
Arizona +4x 2-23
Dallas +1x 31-27
Tampa Bay -3 28-20
Baltimore +5x 24-28

Best Bet Utah State -2.5

Powers did really well on this podcast this year. He runs through all Bowl games in about an hour and makes suggestions in some. He has taken into consideration coaching changes, moves, opt outs and portal. He notes several times that there may be more of both but this is based on what he knew as of Tuesday 12-19 at time of broadcast. He also knows lines have and will move. This is my quick synopsis of his quick synopsis of his wagers or potential wagers.

12-23:
Air Force he bet (unclear what line was then, I think +3 and it's now +2)
Utah State -2.5 ***Best bet
Northwestern +6.5 he bet

12-26
Rice +6.5 (he took this much earlier. he has liked TXSt all year as a team, but does not trust their consistency)
Leans Kansas

12-27
*OKState +2 sounded like one of his favorite bets. Was +2 at my local and since I listened it is now +1

12-28
SMU/BC Under 50 ( down to 49.5 and changed as I was listening). Sounded like one of his favorites
Rutgers +1 leans/likes
NCState - again unclear what line he had but he did say he thought they win the game
OU +3.5 - lean, pretty strong it sounded. Line moved down to +3 as I was listening

12-29
Ky +5 lean and he may have bet it earlier at higher +?
Sounded like he took Beavers at larger + number and now leans ND around -6?
Ohio State at a "+" number but predicted they would be favorite at kickoff. Sure enough I now see -1

12-30
Under 44.5 Ga vs FlaSt
Wyoming -3.5

1-1
Iowa TT Under 13
I will track his selections/leans.

12-23: 2-1 losing best bet of the bowls, Utah State

12-26: 1-1
Leans Kansas

12-27

Powers so far is 10-6 - and he was really clear on most 'picks' that they were leans based on opt outs, portal etc.

12-23: 2-1
12-26: 1-1
12-27: 3-0
12-28: 2-2 (he had both sides of ND and Oregon game at different numbers)
12-29: 2-2

This is what he had for the rest:
12-30
Under 44.5 Ga vs FlaSt
Wyoming -3.5
1-1
Iowa TT Under 13

Back