best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Not that it matters bc they lost by five but mike Tomlin should get his head examined...... how about kicking a PAT instead of going 0/4 on two pt conversions.... man that was frustrating

wood your 100 percent right about this coach I never liked him he is a loser coach for sure. wow just unreal 1 the pitt loss was my fault I should know better if I just do what I do we would have hit that pitt game because they hit the 1 halftime line pitt-1.5 MF . it won't happen again if we lose we will lose but not full game I promise this sound crazy after all said and done over the weekend it was like going 7-3 and i'm complaining we hit 70 percent winners and it still is not good Enough . the 7-3 counting the ML game

Yea man was a great weekend , lol Tomlin has done so much stupid shit in the past ... one of the most overrated head coaches in the league he inherited a MF Super Bowl team lol...:. U think my Giants can pull this out tonight?

wood your right this guy is overrated bu far and yes the SB that he hit he inherited for sure . this guy just doesn't know how to coach going for 2 unreal. the same goes for seattle coach maybe it's just me like I said I really don't watch football. I might put the game on here and there just to see who is winning but thats all. I looked at the stats your telling me seattle scored a late TD and this dumb MF went for 2 points instead of kivking the extra point. that would put seattle up by 8 WTF is he doing well just look what he did in the SB it show you how smart this MF is . but yeah wood how in gods name did nevada make NYG P against a shit team yes cinny has nothing and your telling me it's at a pick not saying NYG is a good team but there better then cinny . but its not a easy game to wager on

U of M fans don't worry I said IOWA would win but my book had no ML does anybody know what the ML was on MICH . but the good part most likely I would have bet IOWA 1 halftime

Back