best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
indiana with 4 turnovers. The 4th one on their own 6 yard line yet they just pulled even with a min left in the half!

And that's another winner from Lethal D8

Last edited:
indiana with 4 turnovers. The 4th one on their own 6 yard line yet they just pulled even with a min left in the half!

And that's another winner from Lethal D8
jk ty lets hit this next game GT I will tell you the truth I only took GT in the ML+310 but the safer bet is GT+7/5 HALFTIME

JROCK- JK here we go again so far2-0 this is the big game if we hit GT then it really doesn't matter what happen's the other 3 games . wow unreal how crazy this sounds we are winning so much that losing the last 3 doesn't mean anything if GT wins . guy's all kidding aside this is unreal MF real well since the USA banks are running out of money lets go to the swiss banks they have all the money here he is:moose:

D8 I got a question for ya...is there a certain time of the season you feel like you do better? It seems like you have been really heating up the past couple of weeks.

:popcorn:

D8 I got a question for ya...is there a certain time of the season you feel like you do better? It seems like you have been really heating up the past couple of weeks.

:popcorn:
JROCK it's been 6 winning week's in a row if GT wins it will be 7 winning weeks in a row ever since I found this halftime wagering and we are winning like 8-10 units per week or something real close to that . like I said the last 4-5 years I have been watching this halftime betting it's been so unreal that I can't even tell you how great the percent age is because nobody would believe me don't get me wrong you still have to find the right halftime bet . but I have been doing this for so long I caan tell you right away before even looking which team beats which team most of the time without even looking at the stats I can go back 40 years without looking i'm not kidding

Wood-jk-JROCK that's makes my day everybody is winning . but guys I could sit here and lie but I can't I new how this would be but nothing I say again nothing like this . this is so MF unreal I can't believe these results . MF we are winning the half wagers and then they fall apart but its all good because we win check how many times we hit but if you bet the whole agme you would lose wow wow I really don't know what to say but holy shit:badass:

Parlayed GT and UVA with my own ND pick...just waiting on ND to take care of business and I'll hit a 3-teamer for the 2nd week in a row...couldn't do it without you D8!!

Thanks Bro!

:cheers3::popcorn::shake2:

Busy with youth football, just getting back into the action. Not up to speed on College Football this season, but keeping pace with NFL. I'll be sure to keep an eye open for your picks but it seems you are on a very nice roll. Keep it up and get me some BUTTER for them rolls.

Busy with youth football, just getting back into the action. Not up to speed on College Football this season, but keeping pace with NFL. I'll be sure to keep an eye open for your picks but it seems you are on a very nice roll. Keep it up and get me some BUTTER for them rolls.
I will try yeah I been watching halftime lines for4-5 years not betting keeping a eye and my god I seen unreal results teams covering and winning the 1 half. it was very hard pulling the trigger very hard but I did it and SSGKAAPANA i'm not kidding the results are crazy . 7 winning weeks not even losing 1 don't get me wrong I will get mine but as of now its crazy bol

all you U of M fans please Pray because IOWA will show up yes I want U of M to win just not the 1 half:prayer

Yea d8 u the man , helped get me out of a hole! Also took nd today those bastards owed me from last week lol.... lets go 3-0 last 3 plays

Wood yeah its real bad your book doesnt give you ML games you would be really killing it but still good 3-0

well guy's like I said watch out U of M IOWA likes games like this 10-8 . we had another great day with the ML games it was like going 6-2 you can't ask for more like I said this is History . Wood yes I like PITT-2.5 full game

d8 its time for millers. Crushing books. Took out a payday this afternoon thanks to you and trump. :moose::moose::moose:

sigo- s-k ty guys MF guy's I wish I was wrong about IOWA 1 time why could I have not been wrong .as soon as I seen this line I was so worried fuck ohio state i'm not worried about it was IOWA oh boy OK STEED I know your there don't get me wrong it's going to be a great game. yeah mich looked like shit guys don't worry about a thing I thought they would I really did whoever had the ML made so much money I think it was at least +600 my book didnt have it but by by U of M sorry guys maybe they could still get in but no the public hates this team the only team that can lose 1 game and still not have a chance like everybody else because mich is hated . MF losers

Hunt my brother you won't believe this about 1.5 years ago i'm not joking I seen Trump at least 40-1 before everything started . most likely more and my bookmaker had no line I said watch this guy win but like I said he had no line I would have made a wager on him and look what happened . but i'm glad this guy won I was rooting for him but I really didnt think he could win

# maga...

Was uncle Lloyd carr on the Michigan sideline last night? Sure played like he was coaching.

# maga...

Was uncle Lloyd carr on the Michigan sideline last night? Sure played like he was coaching.
HUNT your 100 percent right you would think coach carr was coaching . the crazy part I really think U of M will still be in the top 5 if U of M wins all the rest of there games there in the BCS

Back