best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for this line KENTUCKY+10 this team should win this game or a real close game
or a late field goal by LSU if there lucky KENTUCKY has a lot of guys back from last year I think this team is a lot better then gamblers think bol here he is:moose:the moose has to go to a diff bank the 1 one ran out of money LSU and les Miles is having big problems next year it will be miles or JIM H as the next COACH of U of M :cheers3::beer4:

I was waiting for this line KENTUCKY+10 this team should win this game or a real close game
or a late field goal by LSU if there lucky KENTUCKY has a lot of guys back from last year I think this team is a lot better then gamblers think bol here he is:moose:the moose has to go to a diff bank the 1 one ran out of money LSU and les Miles is having big problems next year it will be miles or JIM H as the next COACH of U of M :cheers3::beer4:
I watch and keep up with my team closely and, as a fan, appreciate your kind words. My take on the game is I love the points and this will be close as well. This team has an incredible amount of heart and intangibles that cannot be measured. I am going to call this right now....Kentucky wins this on a last-second HAIL MARY and we finally get payback for that unbelievable anal reaming we took in 2002 AKA "The Bluegrass Miracle."

:prayer

I watch and keep up with my team closely and, as a fan, appreciate your kind words. My take on the game is I love the points and this will be close as well. This team has an incredible amount of heart and intangibles that cannot be measured. I am going to call this right now....Kentucky wins this on a last-second HAIL MARY and we finally get payback for that unbelievable anal reaming we took in 2002 AKA "The Bluegrass Miracle."

:prayer
JROCK I think your 100 percent right this KENTUCKY team will beat LSU and getting +10 points ty oddsmakers

good morning guys its getting late and i'm having a real bad headache I will find out the OREGON STATE score later today goodnight bol

well guys no excuse should have the winner on the OREGON STATE game but WTF can you do and I never ever by points I did yesterday with OREGON STATE+3 even a bigger burn miss the Field Goal my god I like these games a lot a lot of these teams I think will win the game bol have a great week betting
K STATE+8 best bet
WV+8 best bet
KENTUCKY+10
NW+7
MICH STATE-15
IOWA STATE +12.5

the wise guys like HOUSTON-8.5 why with this QB are you kidding me your giving me TEMPLE +8.5 ty wise guys for this line I could be 100 percent wrong for me to lose HOUSTON has to win by double digits or close to it no not today. I hope this QB throws the ball INT baby . but even if i'm wrong tomorrow we will make a mint gov mint bol guys in the cfl OTTAWA+11

Bank my brother you might have a winner but NYG is so bad I just can't take that team+7 is alot of points like I said they look so slow of a team and PHIL D is real bad its a diff game but still if you can't score on PHIL. like last year NYG kept losing week after week I hope this does not happen again i'm always rooting for you bank my brother bol

i think it a matter of styles my friend. the games gmen have struggled been when the oline had problems keeping eli clean in the pocket. philly brought the house all night bringing blitzers from everywhere. dal simpy doesnt play that type of defense and have struggled to get pressure most the year. i think eli will have time in this one and i believe in the system they putting in place, there def gonna be some ups and downs but think this a perfect spot for a up after getting embarrassed last week and against a dal d that while has held their own isnt a extremely talented group..there no way this line was more than 3.5 before last weeks gms,you know how this league is, what happens one week seldom the same as happens the next.. tailing your college plays as always, gl this week my brother..

guys its getting late I will find out the TEMPLE score tomorrow these headaches are killers I got greedy with BOISE STATE but had the winner with OTTAWA last game TEMPLE going 2-1 would be great goodnight

tony ty yeah so far this week not good to tell you the truth I was 100 percent wrong on the TEMPLE game I thought +9 was nuts but I was nuts. on to the next game I did like all 4 college games Thrusday /Friday the only winner was in the cfl ottawa but I said earlier in the week I love K STATE/WV. my best bets this year have been unreal losing only on 1 or 2 but I think it was only 1 game the O/U is in the 80s I can't bet that but I like these games a lot guys I think today we will have a great day. but please bet at your own risk gambling is real hard to win at not easy like Lem banker said you have a better chance of becoming the President of the USA then making a living at betting on sports . the older guys know this but the young guys that think what a great job this would be you better think again only a few wise guys in the world can make a living and believe me these MF have big ulcers most likely had a stroke plus a heart attack the wise guy:cursing:

Keep up the great work D8! Great time of year to have action. Like you said, be careful when gambling because it's tough to make a living on this. On WV with you. Missed the kst game. GL! Govt mint homie

53:cheers3: its a real hard game because if FS blows ND out I would not be surprised . I think ND QB will have to throw the ball and thats not good I see a few INT bol
wise:cheers3: ty/bol lets get this win

sorry guys I thought I posted CAL+7 i'm not going to count this game god dam it

guys if you get a chance I would look at the iowa state ML and the KENTUCKY ml my book has no line MF crook IOWA STATE has a great chance of winning the game TEXAS has nothing the D is not bad but IOWA STATE QB should pick TEXAS apart but dont be greedy well just alittle bol

I really need that CAL game for my 6 team parlay I would still need 2 teams but its getting closer. gambling is real funny because if I posted all of my games's i'm not kidding I think I would be 9-1 or something like that the only loser that I did like was IOWA everybody else won the game unreal. but in gambling you never no when you will hit that losing streak

K STATE +8.5 WINNER:money:
WV+8.5 WINNER:money:
MICH STATE-15 WINNER:money:
CAL+7 WINNER posted late did not count :money:
NW+7 LOSER:enraged:
IOWA STATE+12.5winner:money:
KENTUCKY+10:enraged:LOSER

Last edited by a moderator:
Kentucky sucks real.bad ! National tv getting butt kicked ! Let's get northwestern and Iowa. State
yeah tony KENTUCKY is bad can't keep up with LSU to much speed it cost me a 6 team parlay but if we can win the NW/IOWA STATE the day was unreal

K STATE +8.5 WINNER:money:
WV+8.5 WINNER:money:
MICH STATE-15 WINNER:money:
CAL+7 WINNER posted late did not count :money:
NW+7 LOSER:enraged:
IOWA STATE+12.5winner:money:
KENTUCKY+10:enraged:LOSER

well we had a great day alot of ml games again the best bets win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back