best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was completely changed by the incorrect overturn of the fumble at the end of the 1st half. If they got the call correct, San Diego is not only in the game, they possibly win it. On to the next Moose Man.

:moose:

E1 i'm going to lie I did not watch any of the game. everybody was telling me SD could have won so I went back and looked at the 2 real bad calls . yes you guys are 100 percent right how in god's name could the Zebra's give that turnover back to Denver . and the INT I was looking for that Video I could not find it but yes that call chances everything I bet 500 on the ML+400 i bet the game +10 but the ML was paying great not saying SD wins but they cover that game god dam Zebras

The game was completely changed by the incorrect overturn of the fumble at the end of the 1st half. If they got the call correct, San Diego is not only in the game, they possibly win it. On to the next Moose Man.

:moose:
KJ your 100 percent right SD at very least covers the line might even win the game unreal bol

guys like I keep saying 1 thing when betting the game try to find out where that Zebras from does it make a Diff yes a real diff nobody thinks about checking . nobody going to tell me your Born in ALABAMA and your team is playing AUBURN and your the HEAD Zebra for that game ALABAMA will get the calls 100 percent fact so try to checking who is the Zebra 99.999 percent of gamblers don't check that out might be 100 percent

not saying it happens all the time but it happens it could make that diff in winning and losing bol

guys i'm only going to do this 1 time because its hockey but I don't want to start because its a long season. but hockey is my game going back last 3 years on wager tracker I made the top 5 / 3 years in a row and 3 years ago I won the contest 1place and won 500 which I never got paid MF crooks. but anyways like last night I liked 2 games and real big underdogs NYI+140/BLUE JACKETS+160 both winners I have 2 games that I like the worst case will be a split and win money the bets but please bet at your own risk
BLUE JACKETS+170
CAR+140

love betting hockey too! Hope you post every day Thank you :tiphat:Put my college in today USC PK
yeah tony hockey is a great sport to bet on with the ML or PL its a little like baseball. but better the only thing I don't like its a long season and it takes a lot out of my health so I try not to post hockey to much any more when football is over with its a shut down:tiphat:

I can]t wait for the OTTAWA game my book has no ML this will be a great game 0-0 final

tony bol on the ML its short I think its should be a little higher but as long its a winner I wish I could have bet but +7 is cool lets bring that money in

M F not again that;s a MF turnover how can they overturn that call god dam it yesterday with SD today with OTTAWA

Thanks for the hit on Ottawa...I tailed with +7. :cheers3:
no problem I was rooting for tony they fucked him for the ml another baLL call in the 4 Q by the Zebras OTTAWA should have got the ball back at the 10 or 15 yard line of MONT they had 5 turnovers OTTAWA should have won that game but a win is a win

Not sure what your betting but its a winner..kinda like bumgarner for giants..will rest when when this shit Is over...to the bankbaby..

good morning yeah tony i'm going to leave the hockey alone losing on both bets I should have left hockey alone dam it no need to gamble on 2 sports when you can make alot of money in the best sport to win money on football they call it the money game I have 4 games lets go 3-1 guys 4-0 would be great

Not sure what your betting but its a winner..kinda like bumgarner for giants..will rest when when this shit Is over...to the bankbaby..
Al you already know what coming a big fat underdog i'm always looking for a ML game but 1 game might be a chalk

jihadvillager are you ready for a 3-1 or 4-0 day . don't you sleep its 6.09 am in the morning your time money never sleeps you better get your girlfriend and tell your to get ready for this:money:and
this:beer1::beer4:

NILL-20.5 yeah this is very rare this is something you might never see in the 20 century again me betting and giving 20 .5 points on the road. but NILL should 100 pound E MICH they should score at least 40 points on E MICH but 50 more like it this game should get very ugly smoke city big time beating E MICH Freshmen QB I see a few INT:money:

there he is my man BAR ty my brother bol what a great year your having but you always have a great year

K STATE-9.5 I was waiting for that line to move texas is in very big trouble blowout

like I said K STATE will be playing for the ship or ion the playoffs they are that good

this card is really weak. was hoping you found something to like cause i couldnt..almost looks like a day to put a bunch of big ml favs in a parlay and be done with it..

this card is really weak. was hoping you found something to like cause i couldnt..almost looks like a day to put a bunch of big ml favs in a parlay and be done with it..
BANK like you said its a real hard card

I just walked in MF I had to cancel my wager on K STATE it looks there going to cover like I said this team is 1 of the best teams in football

U of M+17 you never give U of M +17 yes this is a bad team but throw the records out the window close game
WF+14 buy the .5

Already on UM but couldn't pull the trigger with WF. But I might now that you added it.

:shake:
JROCK I feel bad because I liked K STATE after I posted K STATE i seen a stat I did not like so much for stats

tony after yesterday i'm going to stay with football the day looked real bad 0-3 would have been just sick 1-2 its alright a lot better then 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back