best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo D, got Boston College at +7.5 -110 this morning now its +9 -105. wtf?
oat its unreal I see its +9 the saying is if betting a underdog wait if betting the chalk bet it as soon as the line comes out this might hit 10 I dont think so but the public likes betting chalks

I see a few games that look so good the AUBURN games is 1 of them they should win the game I think the public will see how good AUBURN is LSU has a shit QB no QB your not winning anything

:egg:my partner out west we need only to go 4-0 or 5-0 only 2 times the whole year I would rather win only 2 times going 4-0 or 5-0 then winning 10 small weeks because you no how much money is waiting for us when we go 4-0 or 5-0 its more like 5-0 and the book is 100 percent broke

hmmm...should i drop a few more on BC? My Edmonton line is at +6 right now.
oak I would not go crazy on BC I like them but both teams lost alot of players I just think +9 is to many just think about it you could be down by 16 and your still in the game

I seen the ED game dam its down to +6 I dont like that that +7 is a must I tihnk Ed could win the game

but guys the season just started its a long season no reason to go crazy always leave your self an out

Dilaudid brother I'm here to crush bookies and have sex with middle-aged men, I just need you to lead the way. BOL tonight

guys the games can't be picked any better shit happen's I dont mind losing its gambling but int or turnovers cant be capped we lost a few games like that

guys that why every game should be played the same amount because you might have the right team but something crazy happen's and your season is done always have outs

I brake my own rules not a lot but I do AUBURN/ED best reverse action bet and put in ND 3 teamer

guys no excuse from yesterday I just shake my head MF unreal I see 1 more game I was looking at this game for a few days SOUTH F+7 buy the .5 and the ML+215 this game should get ugly wrong team getting points

GL D8. I agree, USF better than we think. They just had a meltdown against Florida St in the 2nd and Maryland is no Florida St. :cheers3:

GL D8. I agree, USF better than we think. They just had a meltdown against Florida St in the 2nd and Maryland is no Florida St. :cheers3:
shark I think your 100 percent right this could be the best bet of the week the team there playing is so bad they have nothing its unreal bol gl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back