best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i'm going all in on that underdogs games I might take a big hit today hell I lost my ass last week not posting here I did good but since U of M lost I got hit good

I would love to take U of M I can't the D looked real good never forget JIM H likes real close games on paper U of M should roll bol

guys if you have the bullets all home underdogs this bet is not for everyone bol my brothers

Anyone like the Tennessee game? From what I've read, Tenn should win. But the line has moved like crazy. Was at PK this morning. Went to -1 a bit later. Now at +1.5? Wtf?

troy yeah I see that's not public money its wise guy money it really doesnt mean anything but that's a real big move Van does have a good d there not bad 17.5 is a lot to cover

You looking at any more today ! Just checking in and out all day today. Going To wait On Raiders till later . Hopefully get a + 3 1/2

cruse ty I needed that game bad if kentucky can win BG/KENTUCKY will make up for everything

guys i'm not going to ly wf was my big bet if kentucky can win it makes up for everything

guys when I make a bet the ML and the spread is the same amount 90 percent of the time

tony if your going to follow dont get me wrong its your money but like I said I almost always bet the same amount on the ml +240 is like winning +2.5 games

for the week lost 5 games counting U mass ml but winning the big underdog so far its like 3-5 maybe a little better but we are not done yet

tony CALGARY is good but this time this game is in ED I just feel this game will be a winner ED has the best D in football

my partner my phone is not working I no your here and watching tell your Freinds here comes ED i WILL pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back