best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dilaudid, how are you doing these days? What plays are you on today so I don't have to search? Thanks man

I might hit your CFL play - thanks for the summary! I'm sure there are other loyal followers who appreciate it as well! How are those headaches of yours?

I might hit your CFL play - thanks for the summary! I'm sure there are other loyal followers who appreciate it as well! How are those headaches of yours?
Cruse they where alot better but there starting to come back everyday I really dont want to go back to the pain killers but I will talk with my DR about the pain killers I went though hell getting off these pain killers

I hear that. My mom was hooked on Valium - got off it then her stupid Dr gave her the generic without telling her. I can't imagine having headaches everyday. I just want to let you know I was thinking about you my friend.

Good luck D. I watch Stanford a lot. Unless something changed dramatically, they've been playing poorly. I'll be rooting for ya.

wise your 100 percent right STANFORD is playing real bad its just a feeling nothing more but a lot of the times I go on that

I take that back not a lot but I do go on a gut feeling it unreal how many times a gut feeling wins unreal

tony i'm still waiting on this STANFORD game I made a real big bet on the ML +290

I never watch football but I need a field goal and this baby is over STANFORD +290 baby

:cheers3: Fucking great call ayah! Thank you sir D8 :tiphat:
IRIE no problem i'm glad you hit that was a real big game the crazy thing STANFORD had to win the game if STANFORD DOESNT WIN I lose money I had a lot more on the ml

goodnight my brothers until tomorrow I hope you guys made mint gov mint baby:badass:

good morning my brother's I never ever post this early but I see a few game's that look so good this line will go down fast the bets:money:
ARKANSAS+7 best bet 5 star
ARKANSAS+250 ML best bet 5 star

good morning my brother's I never ever post this early but I see a few game's that look so good this line will go down fast the bets:money:
ARKANSAS+7 best bet 5 star
ARKANSAS+250 ML best bet 5 star

They are without their 2 best WRs. I see where you're coming from but this is a tough one.

GL this week D8.

You should start a new thread each week though....you know, like "best bets from the best baby week 4"

Humor us :shake:

GL this week D8.

You should start a new thread each week though....you know, like "best bets from the best baby week 4"

Humor us :shake:
good morning steed the only reason I never started a new thread because alot of the time's i'm not here so is real easy for me to post the same thread that way I don't need to make a new thread every week it's so mush easier this way on Sunday yes I could make a new Thread because i'm at home more but on Saturday i'm in and out of the house . I do the same on the other sports site but CTG is my base camp I bring in a lot of guys from the other site it would be great to get the best guys from the other sites right here CTG baby:egg::egg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back