best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony no problem keep your eyes on VT AND WIS + the points and the ML WIS has a real good team will give bama big problems

Hey D. Thank God my Kent St wager got cancelled last night. Illinois rolling them today. I don't think the rain would have helped Kents offense if they couldn't score today. Can we consider that a win? Lol

Hey D. Thank God my Kent St wager got cancelled last night. Illinois rolling them today. I don't think the rain would have helped Kents offense if they couldn't score today. Can we consider that a win? Lol
tony hell yes that's a win 100 percent thank god for that cancel

wise /tony we will make a lot of money I promise you like I said if it wasnt for U of M my god we would have been up 100.000 i'm not kidding

my bad i watching BYU game. BYU went for a 4th and short play and Brown had the ball wide open for TD and he drops it. 24-14 at the hlaf. thinking of ov 2H for FAU what you think?

my bad i watching BYU game. BYU went for a 4th and short play and Brown had the ball wide open for TD and he drops it. 24-14 at the hlaf. thinking of ov 2H for FAU what you think?
wow what a loser drops a TD 24-14 cool

Don't think it would have been a TD but definitely a 1st down. D8, you think Wisky or VT can win outright vs these teams?

guys I really want everybody to win since this is my last year lets brake book after book this will sound 100 percent crazy but after I lost the U of M game I hit 2 real big ML 2 more bets and i'm still losing money but I really believe every game should be bet the same amount . I brake my own rules but you cant go wrong betting like that just think what can happen if you lose a real big bet I have to go 6-0 just to brake even

ULM got cancelled. Not sure how I feel about that. Probably was heading in the wrong directions as a ULM backer at 37.5 but something makes me think they back door

ULM got cancelled. Not sure how I feel about that. Probably was heading in the wrong directions as a ULM backer at 37.5 but something makes me think they back door
egg whats going on thats what my partner said i'm glad it got cancel but like you said there was still time left for a late TD and the cover

tony ty for the kind words its getting to much posting I bet WIS +11.5 and the ML+400 yes WIS can win this game outright bama has no QB yes baaaaaaama has speed but WIS sure is big up front there hogs

guys 1 more I dont like betting chalks but ND-9 should pound TEXAS its not a big bet the lights will be on

they won your kidding wow I liked them ML but I like betting ML at least +200

WIS +400 would be great guys i'm not saying its a winner but the value is there bevause WIS can win this game the game is not even in bama

steed its crazy I have to win like 6-0 just to brake even my book is real lucky that U of M didn't win 1 week I would be looking for a new book

tony no problem its a long season with pro but we will make a lot of money in college/pro like I said i'm out of town tomorrow so bet sas-4 I like thiis bet

guys i'm going out of town time for some coffee and I will see you some time next week if my wife lets me use your computer I will post from pitt pa but guys anything can happen but I like sas-4 in cfl there should kill winn but like I said the young QB for winn might have a great game but I will take my chance bol my brothers

Safe travels D8! Must be some good coffee to travel out of town for it
:roadrage::roadrage::roadrage:

good morning guys i'm back in town last week to tell you the truth I think I won a few more games then I lost i'm not 100 percent sure because I was out of town. I dont feel like going back and looking but I no I won more games then I lost I still took a beating bevause of U of M. the cfl games are 100 percent Lethal winning games after game yea U of M put me a a real big hole I hit 2 real big ML and still I lost a lot of money this week let try to win a few pennys guys please bet at your own risk its gambling anything can happen MF U of M losers this team could have hit that game if not for the QB MF loser I didnt like JIM H play calling it was real bad the 1 half was unreal bad I can tbelieve i'm saying this but it is what it is like STEED said JIM H loser the bets
FA+17.4
TOR+3.5 guys you might want to wait for +4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back