best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck D8! Really looking forward to this season!
wise I hope U of M can pull this baby off just think U of M had 1 of the best D in football last year with a real bad coach just think with JIM H what this team can do I hope

wise I wish I posted last week in the cfl 4-0 but i'm not betting because U of M is my big bet but I like BC+5 and I like SAS-3.5 alot:cheers3:
D8, posting that you went 4-0 when it's unposted isnt necessary bro. I lost my ass on this Michigan team that had no chance from the start. No more tailing for me bro. gl

wise its gambling my man if you followed all my cfl games you would have hit a lot of them you can't pick and chose . but U of M lost I could make excuse but I dont that U of M had there chances but in football that happens and it will happen again wise you dont have to tail thats up to you I just post them

D8, posting that you went 4-0 when it's unposted isnt necessary bro. I lost my ass on this Michigan team that had no chance from the start. No more tailing for me bro. gl

mishitgan actually outgained them...the dumb int's (esp the pick 6) were the downfall.

Steed the comedy man lol.

If you tail it's you're own discretion. No reason to get pissy. At least d8 forms his own opinions and makes own plays unlike a lot of people

Wise I will trade you I lost almost 40000 and I hate posting money how much I won or lost like big said the 3 ints and hell the QB for U of M had 2 or 3 wide open recevers for td it should have been a blowout U of M but its gambling bad things will happen wise I might lose 10 games in a row but in the end I will beat the man bol:cheers3:

mickey ty I Appreciate it yeah hell the pros lose 5-10 in a row I lose 2-3 all hell brakes lose

Steed the comedy man lol.

If you tail it's you're own discretion. No reason to get pissy. At least d8 forms his own opinions and makes own plays unlike a lot of people
HUNT ty my man:cheers3:yeah the QB really fucked up on U of M my god it looks like he has no arm

No worries my man long season ,we will get it back soon !You adding anymore plays ?:shake: We all made money last year with you and that means everyone lol

No worries my man long season ,we will get it back soon !You adding anymore plays ?:shake: We all made money last year with you and that means everyone lol
tony ty yeah I Appreciate it there is no reason to make a excuse should have U of M hit yes. if U of M played the same game with out the ints U of M wins 9 out of 10 times with no Problem and he missed 2 or 3 wide open TD thats like another turnover . one thing you cant make out is turnovers I always said every game should be the same amount bevause of yesterday you can pick the right team and lose but like I said a win is a win tony I like SAS-3.5 CFL tomorrow or sunday I have 4 more games that I posted I hit the WK game but some gamblers lost some hit some pushed i'm not sure but I think i'm betting Charlotte +7.5 but i'm not posting it because its not a strong bet I just dont want anybody to lose I can take the hit if Charlotte doesnt win like I said I dont want anybody else to lose but if your asking me who i'm betting it will be Charlotte :cheers3:

HUNT ty she is having SURGERY as we are posting i'm just waiting for a call i'm going back to pitt pa Sunday

the VT game is up to +14 WIS is up to +12 that's alot of points to give up and BAMA is not even playing in bama and with QB I will take a shot with WIS I like betting ML 10 or more points

Sorry you lost D8, I would have been happy with a Ute win and you covering. That being said, UM wasn't the only team with a lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda's. First week games are going to be sloppy, that's one reason I usually steer clear of week 1.

UM will compete in the Big 10 this year for sure, going to SLC and winning is not easy. KW knows how to make games ugly. UM will be a bowl team this year.

BOL getting that back!

Sorry you lost D8, I would have been happy with a Ute win and you covering. That being said, UM wasn't the only team with a lot of woulda, shoulda, coulda's. First week games are going to be sloppy, that's one reason I usually steer clear of week 1.

UM will compete in the Big 10 this year for sure, going to SLC and winning is not easy. KW knows how to make games ugly. UM will be a bowl team this year.

BOL getting that back!
Utes congrats on UTAH like you said could have should have your right that's football the better team hit but I thought the QB for U of M was better he has no arm its a dead arm its looks like he can't even throw a 20 yard pass without it hurting I was looking at his face when he tried throwing the ball bad arm real bad arm

but ULM is getting 35.5 I would bet that game right away real big .5 that ULM is getting

I dont mind losing I just hate losing on something crazy but that gambling

Yes, not impressed with his arm but he did somehow manage to overthrow his WR twice. Wind was 15mph and it was behind him on both overthrows. GL this weekend!

Good luck D8! Sorry about np getting hot yesterday. Was just pissed how poorly that Michigan QB played.
wise its all good I understand its sucks the QB lost that game no excuse a loss is a loss but if they played 10 times like yesterday and U of M had no int U of M would win 9 out of 10 times im not kidding both teams had chances but U of M had unreal chances 3 int and a few wide open Receviers for TD thats like a turnover by not scoring I would rather U of M got killed then to lose like that there D played great 17-10 in the 4 Q with 9 min left even a field goal and where good .but like I said INT for a TD killed everything the running back had a open field for a TD ran right down the middle instead of the sideline for a td but what can you do if U of M played today I would bet the same bet +6 or +5.5 bol my brother we will win the money back

wise like I said i'm not posting this bet because I dont want anybody to lose i'm not crazt about this gamme its 100 percent a value but I bet Charlotte +270 ml I left the +7 alone

wise dont let me change your mind but i'm looking at WM I almost never give points on the road mich state wont lose but WM has a real good QB i'm looking at kent state ILL has been losers for years who is ill to be giving double digits

ok yeah I need Charlotte to win because I didnt bet them +7 I only took them in the ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back