best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I said this before the only reason i'm posting becvause I was going to pitt pa until football starts so 1 or 2 more games and that's it 1 wont be anywhere close to a computer :cheers3:

looking forward to college football !:popcorn:
tony yeah we will have a great year I thought there was no way we could have a great year like last but so far cfl has been Lethal. 12-4 just winners after winners guys its unreal even I can't believe it not that i'm winning that will never change we will never lose like I said the sky is the limit but winning and winning it has to come to a close almost 12 months of gambling betting every day and only paying my book 1 time in the whole year unreal

good morning guys I think we have a winner guys we can't win everyday or can we today I think SAS gets there 1 win the bets
SAS-1$$$$$$$$

good morning guys I think we have a winner guys we can't win everyday or can we today I think SAS gets there 1 win the bets
SAS-1$$$$$$$$

D8, you crack me up brah! Just keep posting when you like something! Always sounds like you're on short term leases for posting! Lol

miss ty I Appreciate it I will try to bring them winners in day after day for sure week after week lets try not to pay are book more then 2 or 3 times the whole year none would be great but we have to lose here and there just so are books will not bann you

wise yeah I keep saying this week is my last but hell I see the oddsmakers are making real bad lines I owe it to my brothers at CTG to post winners . but I was going to go to pitt pa this week I thought but i'm going this Friday and i'm staying the whole month my girl broke her leg real bad 5 places so I have to go and see how my baby is doing so that means no posting this time no matter what even if I have a lock no posting I wont even be gambling 1 month of a brake before football starts get ready becvause the books wont no what hit them by then it will be to late. 1 of my books stiffed me well me and my partner over 5 digits 3 weeks ago he has no money left

sorry guys wrong team HAM was to good this time 100 [percent all done until football I will be out of town

Been a great run, have a good time with wifey in PITT, PA...

Say hi to 'AlexGurv' for me.:cheers3:
BAR ty yeah I was going last week pitt pa but tracy was mad at me so i'm going this week this should be great I have to stay there for almost 1 month my god I could hear a lot of arguing thats going to happen dont forget she broke her leg is 5 places i'm in trouble have a great summer my man BAR:cheers3:

if I go anywhere in a computer i'm in trouble I might have to SOS you at night

BAR if I go anywhere near a computer i'm in trouble I will have to SOS you at night:tiphat:

BAR if I go anywhere near a computer i'm in trouble I will have to SOS you at night:tiphat:

I must have hit the Reply a few times I hope i'm not there for a month that's a long time when football is close

guys before I move we have to meet up at MILLERS BAR the only reason i'm not married because TRACY broke her leg in 5 places its was going to be AUG 15 in NEVADA but the leg is broke bad I still have some freedom left

Hey D8...any thoughts on the CFL game tonight?
mickey to tell you the truth I have not been capping because i'm going out of town tomorrow Friday but if I was going to take a team it would be winn but the problem is winn was +4.5 a few days ago now its +3 real big diff this week I see some hard games but CALGARY-4.5 I think is a good bet

hey guys i'm back I was in PITT PA for 9 days it was going to be 30 days but she want s me back AUG 27 or 28. she wants to go to bora bora for 14 days i'm not kidding I said lets go to DETROIT that did not go to good with her. dont get married unreal I told her I can't its football my god i'm in the dog house. I said lets go this week she said I can't my leg is broke I wont have a good time with a broken leg women I think I might just move to AZ with my lab somewhere in the woods and leave me alone or somewhere on a Mountain guys i'm not kidding I wish I was posting CFL this week unreal winner after winner I think I hit like 14-6 or 14-7 my CTG brothers I promise you we will brake book after book:money::money: 1 bets this week both should win
ED-1 dont overthink this game thinking why this line is so small Vegas makes mistakes
BC+9 take this baby right to the MF bank mint gov mint :badass::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass::badass:

tony no Problem I wish I was posting the CFL games i'm winning 1 game after another I think my CFL record is like 14-7 or 14-6

wise ty no problem guys we just cant lose ED should have killed MONT and really by the stats they did I think MONT had like 3 first downs ED like 25 unreal 4 turnovers 3 missed field goals but we hit guys make all you can this year its really easy ride me and you win mint gov mint to the MF bank I promise you your book will bann you so have 4 books and you tell them Dilaudid8 is coming like I said we will leave the book with old coffee rotten Doughnut

wise ty no problem guys we just cant lose ED should have killed MONT and really by the stats they did I think MONT had like 3 first downs ED like 25 unreal 4 turnovers 3 missed field goals but we hit guys make all you can this year its really easy ride me and you win mint gov mint to the MF bank I promise you your book will bann you so have 4 books and you tell them Dilaudid8 is coming like I said we will leave the book with old coffee rotten Doughnut

:cheers3:

good morning my brothers CTG baby STEED are you there isis baby you better be good:hang:guys all joking aside BC+335 winning won't be easy but BC+9 is to many point's BC has a real good D don't get me wrong HAM has a very good team . but BC+335 is a great bet I wish I posted yesterday yes I had tor-5.5 and I bet JACKP in pro football sorry about that guys I was running around all day but guys it's only 2 games we have the whole football season to win just don't forget have about 4 books because they will bann you bol:cheers3:

guys I forgot my last post until football starts I have to be in PITT PA for tracy Brithday next week I will try to post when she is shopping this will be real hard U of M is playing next month the 3 Tracy wants me to go to look in FLORIDA/SC/NC I dont want to go I want to move back to AZ I told her its football I can't go guys I love being alone I really do I can come and go as I please dont have to ask nobody for anything but if your married your fucked

yeah wise the under was going to be a bet for me but O/U are not my best bets:cheers3:

Barely started and Hamilton puts up 7 already? Playing with 3 downs is hard to score and they have 7pts up in 2 minutes

wise yeah HAM is just to good its not over the 2 turnovers for td really hurt MF HAM scored 14 points of the turnovers you never know about that itshould be 17-11

It's all good d8. I'll probably lay off any CFL action. It's really a hard game to watch. Although they do have some great 3 minute warning rules that the NFL should seriously consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back