best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember I'm thinking I saw +140 .I pussed out and took the points.
Thx for the winner D.
UTSUX you did the right thing the risk was not worth the reword nothing wrong with +140 but +3 was the right play good work

guys me and my partner it looks like we are getting stiffed by a book MF we crushed him bad week after week my partner we need to put a hit on him boy if I told my wife my god I feel sorry for this book he would be with jimmy hoffia:shooting:

good morning guys 1 game without a QB ED will have problems scoring but OTTAWA can't score but I was looking over this bet both teams will come out real slow and that means time off the clock . the 2 half the game will open up passing the ball the bet
OTTAWA under 24.5 1 half bol guys

guys me and my partner it looks like we are getting stiffed by a book MF we crushed him bad week after week my partner we need to put a hit on him boy if I told my wife my god I feel sorry for this book he would be with jimmy hoffia:shooting:

Contact me if you need another good shop----

hows tracy?

Defaz whats happening ty my brother she broke her leg in 5 places how can that happen she is in alot of pain I understand brake your leg but 5 unreal. I think I will call you yeah my partner out west got stiffed I have never herd of a book stiffing a player its the other way around

Thanks again for another winner. Took my winnings from yesterday..lol. great hit!!
wizard ty you have the hard part you have to pull the trigger good job brake your book:cheers3:there will be alot more winners I hope everybody brakes there books nice hit

good morning guys we are 100 percent killing the book every day just like last year nothing he can do but pay you. I cant lose even if I want to lose its been unreal like yesterday I said no scoring in the 1 half final score 1 half 8-3 I said it will open up in the 2 half and it did . but sooner or later I have to lose or do I . today CALGARY been playing real bad but CALGARY coach is a real hard guy. this line is off by 2 points to low the bets
CALGARY-8.5 mint gov mint to the bank baby:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:the banks are running out of money off to the swiss banks

Just got them at -7 -105. Hope it dont matter!

GL
wizard no its better my god I hope the public keeps betting winn CAL GARY-7 my god should blowout winn this is the 4 game for CALGARY its time the coach for CALGARY doesnt play games

sorry guys CAL GARY didnt cover but we had a great CFL I will still post some CFL but until real football starts have a great summer

wiz so far this year in the CFL has been unreal out of 14 bets in CFL I won 10 games 10-4 for a 71 percent I see U of M is +6 unreal

Utah was pretty good last year D8.
wise UTAH has a good team but there playing out of there league here yes U of M was bad but ask your self can a coach make a diff 100 percent yes football is the only sport where a coach can win you the game U of M+5.5 is to much U of M will win this game

While UM should be improved from last year just by adding Harbaugh, Utah will be better as well IMHO. The best thing that happened to their offense was losing Dave Christensen to A&M. He was a douchebag that the players hated and just ran a dink and dunk offense with no downfield threat. How Booker had the year he did facing 8 man fronts is amazing.

Jim Harding and Aaron Roderick will run the same offense but they will also open it up compared to last year. I'm not sure who will start at QB between Kendal Thomson or Travis Wilson but I have a feeling it will be Thompson and he will be tough to defend with a full year in this system. Utah also returns 4 of 5 OL from last year and that can't be under-stated.

Troy McCormick was going to be a big part of the offense until he blew out his knee in ST but I think Bubba Poole will slide into the slot to replace him just fine. Devontae Booker will be the workhorse but with even a hint of improvement from in the passing game will really help him out as I don't think he can carry it as much as he did last year and hold up. Replacing Dres Anderson and Kaelin Clay is my biggest concern on offense but there are a few guys in the program who should be able to get it done.

Dominique Hatfield has been dismissed from the team but may return as the charges against him were dropped. He's still in Whittingham's doghouse for some other things though and that will hurt as he is Utah's best returning CB. Reggie Porter by all accounts was Utah's best CB in ST last year but a knee injury caused him to miss the season, if he returns to form Utah will be set on one side at least.

First games are tough, the defenses are usually quite a bit ahead of the offenses coming out of fall camp so I think this game may be low scoring as well. I still like the late start, Thursday game at altitude angle for the Utes. Similar to the opener with Pitt a few years ago IMHO.

The biggest bet ever from D8 really makes me question if I'm seeing this one correctly though, I'm not surprised you're on UM but to that degree really makes me wonder. I'll add more Ute info as I hear it when camp opens up.

While UM should be improved from last year just by adding Harbaugh, Utah will be better as well IMHO. The best thing that happened to their offense was losing Dave Christensen to A&M. He was a douchebag that the players hated and just ran a dink and dunk offense with no downfield threat. How Booker had the year he did facing 8 man fronts is amazing.

Jim Harding and Aaron Roderick will run the same offense but they will also open it up compared to last year. I'm not sure who will start at QB between Kendal Thomson or Travis Wilson but I have a feeling it will be Thompson and he will be tough to defend with a full year in this system. Utah also returns 4 of 5 OL from last year and that can't be under-stated.

Troy McCormick was going to be a big part of the offense until he blew out his knee in ST but I think Bubba Poole will slide into the slot to replace him just fine. Devontae Booker will be the workhorse but with even a hint of improvement from in the passing game will really help him out as I don't think he can carry it as much as he did last year and hold up. Replacing Dres Anderson and Kaelin Clay is my biggest concern on offense but there are a few guys in the program who should be able to get it done.

Dominique Hatfield has been dismissed from the team but may return as the charges against him were dropped. He's still in Whittingham's doghouse for some other things though and that will hurt as he is Utah's best returning CB. Reggie Porter by all accounts was Utah's best CB in ST last year but a knee injury caused him to miss the season, if he returns to form Utah will be set on one side at least.

First games are tough, the defenses are usually quite a bit ahead of the offenses coming out of fall camp so I think this game may be low scoring as well. I still like the late start, Thursday game at altitude angle for the Utes. Similar to the opener with Pitt a few years ago IMHO.

The biggest bet ever from D8 really makes me question if I'm seeing this one correctly though, I'm not surprised you're on UM but to that degree really makes me wonder. I'll add more Ute info as I hear it when camp opens up.
UTES great write up good job UTAH has a good team this will not be easy playing on the road yes I like the under I can't see 1 team blowout out the other . . the 1 half might be a bet both teams will come out real slow both teams will pick it up in the 2 half

stacks the 2 game BC should go way over 53.5- 54 it doesnt matter both team should score no team will stop the other and I hate betting on the over but this game looks there going to score in the 70s the 1 half should go over easy

well guys never fuck with the best if you ask the winner will be giving like I said I would go after MR walters 100.000 winner take all college/Pro 100 wins gets 100.000 he would never beat me so far CFL 11-4 over 73+ percent:money:

wizard I'M, glad I could help we have another winner the ED game has no QB winn QB is nothing a loser that means real low scoring 50.5 is way to high the bets
ED under 50.5

ty schrute my brother schrute BAR D8 Defaz will make so much money like that movie blow Defaz will ask where should put the box with the money then you will tell him in the back but there is no room in the back just put it anywhere:money:

Well done again man!!! Well fukn done!!!
wizard ty yeah just like last year we are off to another unreal year so far cfl 12-4 for a 75 percent real soon I feel my book is going to close me out but my man Defaz will help but all kidding aside its a great feeling when your book tells you no more your banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back