best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8, I'll be in Lake Tahoe next week for the celebrity golf tournament. It always lands during the All Star break. Looking forward to some CFL thoughts for the upcoming games.

i'm staying at the WYNN anybody that's want's to meet i'm the guy with the long hair can't misss me I have a U of M Tattoo on my arm

BAR i'm getting scared are you married Defaz help please if I call this wedding off I better leave the MF country i'm not kidding she will find me

I'll becthere d8 but right now I'm FKN granny hunting. Wanna fk some old wrinkly pussy. I'm out in naples fl now hammmmered

I'm still digging thru the Grey pubes my brotham....I'm gonna fuck them moose style my brotha. I'll be at your wedding. You have my FKN word and my word is gold. I just hope your wife don't wanna marry me instead of you

:tiphat:
I'm still digging thru the Grey pubes my brotham....I'm gonna fuck them moose style my brotha. I'll be at your wedding. You have my FKN word and my word is gold. I just hope your wife don't wanna marry me instead of you
defaz my brother can't wait to see you at the WYNN

defaz good morning i'm getting scared thank god shes loves football we live in diff states i'm in mich she livesi n pitt pa I like it that way

well guys I was looking over this football:cheers3: at 1 I thought CAL-6 was the play but now tor is getting +7.5 crazy way to many points. is CAL do the last 2 games CAL look real bad this team might not have it any more gamblers think its a must game when somebody said that it means that team has problems . I will jump on the points the bets
tor+7.5

Last edited by a moderator:
well guys I was looking over this football:cheers3: at 1 I thought CAL-6 was the play but now tor is getting +7.5 crazy way to many points. is CAL do the last 2 games CAL look real bad this team might not have it any more gamblers think its a must game when somebody said that it means that team has problems . I will jump on the points the bets
tor+7.5

I got +7.

Defaz the wedding is off until tracy gets better she broke her leg 5 places yesterday unreal

thank god it wasnt me if it was I better run to another country its going to be in OCT I like it better bevause I could be in NEVADA for football

kj yeah she broke her leg in 5 places its bad but its going to be in OCT its better bevause its football

Defaz I think STEED is mad alright STEED you to your my boy I would never let anything happen to you because ISIS is asking your whereabouts I told them I think he is somewhere in OHIO hiding STEED isis can torture me i'm not talking :Mean10:no I don't know where STEED is at:NoNo:

guys get ready for another winner i'm looking over a mistake the oddsmakers made fuck I keep saying this is it until football but I want my brothers to win

good morning guys this line is off this team has real big time problems playing MONT ham just can't beat this team for what ever reason. but be careful its only 1 game the season is long the bets
MONT+3 wrong team is the chalk MONT should be the chalk:cheers3:

good morning guys this line is off this team has real big time problems playing MONT ham just can't beat this team for what ever reason. but be careful its only 1 game the season is long the bets
MONT+3 wrong team is the chalk MONT should be the chalk:cheers3:

I'm thinking ML.

guys I hope your making a lot of money that's why I post to help others win money like I said how much money can I make the sky is the limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back