best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer offshore so I'm not playin with ghost money and forced to chase before having to pay.
wise yeah it could get you in real trouble thats for sure .local almost always pays but offshore bol getting your money

If your serious then I will 100% go- No way I am passing up to meet you-

Linde buying new place, maybe we can all squeeze into 1 bed to stay warm and save money to play $1 BJ

If your serious then I will 100% go- No way I am passing up to meet you-

Linde buying new place, maybe we can all squeeze into 1 bed to stay warm and save money to play $1 BJ
Defaz i'm getting married Aug 15 in NEVADA VEGAS I would like to meet you my brother i'm not 100 percent but I think we are staying at the WYNN

And I'll let u know where the Bachelor party is....stay in touch d8.

You bringing the fucking moose with?

its lost oh wait I see him yes the moose was good to us last year I will find out this week where we are staying I wish you could bring your wife so they could go shopping . and we could stay at the sports book

its lost oh wait I see him yes the moose was good to us last year I will find out this week where we are staying I wish you could bring your wife so they could go shopping . and we could stay at the sports book

Boss is looking into flights as well

Boss is looking into flights as well
schrute cool I wish everybody could go to vegas my wife would kill me before we are married 99 percent of the guys will be from CTG Defaz would be my best man:bow:

what can i say like i said easy winner ED -6 I hope my brothers are making a lot of money

wise no its baseball like I said I would not bet a penny on that sport but bol my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back