best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I posted the other 2 games LT/SMU I left the games alone but still both where winners sorry

guys we had a great year it was just 100 percent unreal no other words like I said a year like this comes around once in a lifetime guys we killed are bookmakers he was running for his life week after week but this is it like Michael jackson said this is it I will try to come by and post here and there but we have a few bets left
OHIO STATE+4
OHIO STATE under 28 1 half to the bank:tiphat:

Adding Ohio state +4 and under 28 in first half . You going to do pro's still ? No college basketball ?
tony pro football yes. b ball no I would not bet a penny betting on b ball or baseball or hockey there are some guys that like betting other sports and god bless them I wish them luck after football its 8 or 9 months off I will gamble on harness racing for the winter I do it for fun thats a great RR thats just for the winter

Well thank you for your time and great conversation , your the Best I've ever followed. You doing college bowl games ?
ty for the kind words yeah the college bowl games will be real hard to post because I won't be around a lot I will be betting college bowl games I will post a few games here and there

yeah under 27.5 can you by the .5 I almost never buy .5 point but 28 is a real good number

guys i'm looking at this FS game FS-3 are you kidding me I was waiting for the line -3 ty oddsmkers and public
FS-3

guys I was not going to post a lot of bowl games but I have alot of good friends here at CTG. i'm posting this game early it will give you time to make your bet BAYLOR lost 1 game and got fucked out of playing the playoffs . this team is a real soft team playing a team like MICH STATE that will punch you right in the month and your getting +3 my best bets this year has been 80+ percent or 5 star guys never forget yes can MICH STATE lose yes but this wager will be my biggest of the year.
mich state +3 best bet 5 star:money:

guys I was not going to post a lot of bowl games but I lhave alot of good friends here at CTG. i'm posting this game early it will give you time to make your bet BAYLOR lost 1 game and got fucked out of playing the playoffs . this team is a real soft team playing a team like MICH STATE that will punch you right in the month and your getting +3 my best bets this year has been 80+ percent or 5 star guys never forget yes can MICH STATE lose yes but this wager will be my biggest of the year.
mich state +3 best bet 5 star:money:

Agree with this. Curious where you see this line going once the public gets a hold of it?

Agree with this. Curious where you see this line going once the public gets a hold of it?
book I hope the public bets BAYLOR I would really like to see 3.5 or 4 since the public loves flashy teams like BAYLOR. thinking the big ten sucks they do but not MICH STATE.but I think at game time this line will move under 3 after the wise guys bet MICH STATE the Public will bet BAYLOR the wise guys will be on MICH STATE

guys its bowl games all I want to say is we had a year like no other years like this come around once in a lifetime. best bets 5 star bets where at least 80+ percent or higher regular bets where at least in the high 69-70 percent. unreal unreal but guys its bowl games its fun for a lot of gamblers but to tell you the truth its the hardest time to make money. don't give the money back you worked to MF hard yes I posted the bets but you had the hard part you had to pull the trigger congrats to the guys put there trust in me ty/ bol we are not done :money::moose:
NEVADA+1
BYU+1
UNI+10.5
COLORADO STATE+3.5

You're right brother bowl games are tough. Tough start, but I know you'll finish strong D. Waiting for my book to have Mich State available. :cheers3:

You're right brother bowl games are tough. Tough start, but I know you'll finish strong D. Waiting for my book to have Mich State available. :cheers3:
stone its been hard so far 0-4 I always hated bowl season since I don't watch the games I don't care about the match ups or who is playing who all I care about is the money. but like I said be careful
ILL+6
DUKE+7.5
SC+3.5

cool:cheers3:
clown:cheers3:
MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a happy new year to everybody on CTG:party:

guys we are going to wait on the ending of this game I have a little plain with the late game .

WTF happened I told you guys the best bet is the 1 half guys I won't be around so today in the RICE game
1 half under 30. if you lose the 1 half bet the under in the 2 half if you lose the 1 half double your bet on what ever the under is in the 2 half 1 of the these under will win lets hope its the 1 half and your done for today bol guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back