best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great play d8! The ml was just icing on the cake. What a start to a big weekend.
ty yeah it was a great win buy that .5 should have come into play if not for the bad coaching buy E CAR buy not kicking the field goal yeah the ML was great that was the killer bol this week

HOUSTON +7 like yesterday to many points HOUSTON is getting. another game where HOUSTON can win this game outright the QB for HOUSTON he is not bad nothing great but this game should be real close

OREGON-8 1half if Oregon wins this game it will be a blowout right from the start if your thinking well if the game is close at least I have the 2 half. like I said it wont matter if OREGON can't win the 1 half they won't cover anyways
UNI-5

my bro d8...nice call on ucf, I wish I saw it last night...anyway I don't know what to make of ducks vs wildcats. I was thinking about taking bg +6 tonight but why are thinking about uni, I am curious to know

Eagle whats happening my brother yeah the AZ is not a easy bet I think if OREGON wins this game they will right off the bat thats why I like the 1 half -8 like I said if OREGON lets AZ stick around the 1 half AZ will cover anyways. and this is the kind of game where I see OREGON winning by 21 Points and letting AZ score a late TD

the UNI game is crazy the line went down to +5 thats not public money its wise guy money. but there is no way i'm taking a team with a bad QB and no D the QB for BG has more int then TD Idon't think BG can win this game and only covering +5 really is not asking alot of UNI if the was 7 or 7.5 then I would pass on the game but -5 and check out the teams that BG played there DIV is bad real bad .

thats real rare for me to take 2 chalks :cheers3: you will never see that again 2 chalks in 1 day I can't believe I bet 2 chalks 2winners

d8, you are an underdog better and bg+5 is the play here bro. I've watched every single game uni and bg played this year and I am convinced they will beat uni outright. I am thinking about bg ml here; its only +175 but they will win. I like bg spread, hurried up offense vs uni running offense plus the coach is awful; I've lost a few games because his play calling and decision making.

d8, you are an underdog better and bg+5 is the play here bro. I've watched every single game uni and bg played this year and I am convinced they will beat uni outright. I am thinking about bg ml here; its only +175 but they will win. I like bg spread, hurried up offense vs uni running offense plus the coach is awful; I've lost a few games because his play calling and decision making.
Eagle you might be right the line is only 5 somebody likes BG THE qb UNI does not make mistakes but today might be the day he makes alot of them I hope not bol my man

:tiphat:another day another winner ! No one better
my man ty thats kind of you I try so everybody that comes into my thread takes every penny of your bookmakers money make that MF tell you no more that is a great feeling the only problem you have to look for another book or sucker what a year my god I wish football season was here all year but at least the 8 or 9 months off will be great

D are u confident in this buckeye qb? only good thing is that whiskey has never seen this QB

D8 great start brother as always. Can't say thanks enough. Keep the D8 train rollin - one way train straight to the bank baby :money:

stone no problem i'm happy that you hit like you said right to the bank baby:cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3:

D are u confident in this buckeye qb? only good thing is that whiskey has never seen this QB
Al I keep looking at this game its real hard because of the 3 string QB its like having no QB the good part WIS QB is nothing the under might be the bet there is no way the QB for OHIO STATE will be throwing the ball it will be run run run run run and that means clock

Great job D8, I came along for the ride. Gracias!

I took a nibble on an OSU/LTU ML parlay today and followed you on Houston.

Best of luck today D8... is HOUSTON +7 all you have today...thnks
thanks yeah so far I did like LT and it still might be a good bet but the number is gone the line was 11 or 12 bot under 10 i'm going to make it a no play bol but i'm looking at the KS game and the OHIO STATE game

thanks days like yesterday don't come around to often 2 easy winners well nothing is easy I like HOUSTON I think the line is to high

I hate to get greedy but I think HOUSTON can beat CINNY i'm talking about the ML at +240 or +260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back