best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what happens when you hit the game and the +270 ML THAT'S like winning on 4 games

JROCK I will tell you I bet 1000 on AUBURN+10 and 1000 on AUBURN +310 ml since you ask me pitt +10 1000 I would have bet 1000 on the PITT ml BUT this MF book is to scared to give me 1 bol my book was so MF lucky unreal

EAGLE every loss hurts but when you have the ball at the 5 yard line 1 down with 38 sec to go in the 4Q for 10.000 and can't score that MF hurts the MF dropped the ball in the end zone

my god how in the MF do these coaches coach MF this MF coach for AUBURN had 20 sec to go at the 2 yard line and let 15 sec off the clock

I can't believe what i;m seeing this coach just fucked up the whole game for AUBURN he went for a field goal instead of a TD

Mokey ALABAMA will win this game because the coach AUBURN has no clue nobody is talking about what just happened my god

this coach had all the time in the world to score a TD this dumb MF hillbilly went for a field goal my god

good morning yesterday no excuse it wasn't a good day almost 5-7 with the RUTGERS+7.5 and +270 PITT+10 it could have been a nightmare the big game we got such a bad beat unreal you will never see stats like that the WYO game in your life check out the stats you wont believe how this team lost

the RUTGERS game was 270 so its like winning over +2.5 times the day could have been a lot worse the day 5-7

like I said yesterday about the PITT game my bookmaker had no MF ML on the PITT game that MF crook because if he did we would have won money I need a bookmaker where I can place any wager I want/ my partner the book we have is not bad but we have to find a book like 5 dimes that takes anything boy would I love to give them a shot my god are limits would drop like a MF rock but we have to work what we have talk to you later bol

Bro bad days happen, you have been solid all season and I for one appreciate it as I know a bunch of the others on here do too :biggestfan:
What do you like for NFL today??? Let's get it :cheers3:

Bro bad days happen, you have been solid all season and I for one appreciate it as I know a bunch of the others on here do too :biggestfan:
What do you like for NFL today??? Let's get it :cheers3:
out ty the only game that hurt the most was WYO that was my big bet having the ball at the 5 yard line with 40 sec to go 1 down and could not score and the guy dropped a TD in the end zone

out its hard to pull the trigger on OAKLAND but I think thias team wins this game I could be wrong but boy do I love this bet bol my brother

out its hard to pull the trigger on OAKLAND but I think thias team wins this game I could be wrong but boy do I love this bet bol my brother

I actually looked at that myself, it's not that OAK is great but I can't see STL laying a TD to anyone, even at home. Plus I think OAK is actually over .500 on the year ATS.

I like CAR +3.5 (buying the hook) at MIN and DEN -2 @ KC late night

I actually looked at that myself, it's not that OAK is great but I can't see STL laying a TD to anyone, even at home. Plus I think OAK is actually over .500 on the year ATS.

I like CAR +3.5 (buying the hook) at MIN and DEN -2 @ KC late night
out I agree I like denver/green bay-2.5 AT -3-120 I was not sure but -2.5 is almost a pick the CAR game scares me because man they have a real bad team but minn is nothing bol

good morning guys after this week i'm all done there is about 13-14 games left . the guys that bet all the games I posted this year made a mint gov mint congrats a year like this comes around once in a lifetime .

good morning guys after this week i'm all done there is about 13-14 games left . the guys that bet all the games I posted this year made a mint gov mint congrats a year like this comes around once in a lifetime .
D8, we have 15 games to go and 39 Bowl games. Are you cutting out already brah?

wise yeah the problem is I like posting on CTG but the problem is I have to have a 100 percent a clear head when betting on bowl games . because I don't get a paycheck like 99.9 percent of the public if I don't win my bills don't get paid or I don't eat and I have a wife and kids . so what i'm saying is that I have to have a 100 percent clear head some of my bests are 5 digits and I hate talking about ho much money I bet on a football game. when football is over its a 100 percent a shut down until football starts again so I have to be up to date on any bowl game I would have no time to post and post somebody back it takes up a lot of time .so its hard posting and betting at the same time because a few times when I posted I forgot to bet my games and man there is nothing worse then posting a winner and not winning yourself like yesterday to tell you the true I 100 percent loved DENVER but I never got a chance to bet the game it was going to be a big bet bol

it was funny because I had a DR app today 9am and I am losing a lot of weight he ask me if there was any thing going on in my life and don't want to ly to my DR he ask me what I do for a living I hate when somebody asks me that Question but this time I told him he almost fell off his stool . he said he is in the wrong field I told him no your in the right field being a DR not a MF gambler but it is what it is life is not long when you gamble like that a lot of heath issues thats why i'm at the DR every week i'm not kidding or real close

D8, ever work on your breathing? I notice sometimes I bring on headaches when Im gambling because I hold my breath without realizing it. More oxygen in the brain the better. Hopefully we'll see you during Bowl season.

D8, ever work on your breathing? I notice sometimes I bring on headaches when Im gambling because I hold my breath without realizing it. More oxygen in the brain the better. Hopefully we'll see you during Bowl season.
wise yeah with the oxygen like you said the brain needs oxygen

wise I like talking with the CTG guys but its a long day when I post I want everyone to be a winner it makes me glad when everyone beats there book

wise way back in the 70s when I was betting on everything like the move called THE GAMBLER the best gambling movie of all time nothing even comes close to this movie Axel play buy james caan 1974 if you young guys never seen this movie watch it no gambling movie comes even close to this baby

manning could not shine bradys jock strap it comes down to 2 QB BRADY vs MONTANA take your pick

Most accurate passer I've ever seen.
wise your right this guy did not make to many mistakes what a QB he is like Jordon in ball ball the best.I think BRADY want's at least 1 more to tie MONTANA I think thats on his mind but seattle is playing lights out it looks like this might be the match up NE vs SEATTLE that would be a great sb

D8, looks like Seattle righted the ship and will overtake the NFC West. They might have to go to GB to get to the bowl. Hawks at GB and Denver at Pats would be nice final 4

wise I think your 100 percent right thats the final 4 unless something crazy happens this might be the best final 4 of all time

guys I see a few bad lines the oddsmakers made 1 is CF this team is good the D that CF has is real good you can't run against them and you can't pass against them that means 1 thing your not winning I don't care if this game is played on the moon E CAR is not winning . E CAR is a soft team playing a team that will knock your head off CF will line up and Punch you right in the mouth the O/U is at 55 the oddsmakers are telling me they think CF will keep EAST CAR in check the whole game and with the D that CF has I cant see EC winning this game I might bet the ML it has to be at least +210 yeah I have no clue how U CONN beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back