best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know me D8! I'm an early riser! :cheers3:
good morning my man there he is Jrock don't you sleep are you ready to make little cash money a few pennys I most of the time get up real early but I took a VALIUM 10and unreal bang I was out

please only from somebody that is sure I was checking all over the place is the QB for WYO playing yes or no ty if no its a no play if yes then 100 percent big bet

please only from somebody that is sure I was checking all over the place is the QB for WYO playing yes or no ty if no its a no play if yes then 100 percent big bet

According to the Laramie Boomerang he's touch and go and it will be a game time decision. I know that doesn't help but my guess is Wyo is keeping the info close to the vest for Lobos prep.

According to the Laramie Boomerang he's touch and go and it will be a game time decision. I know that doesn't help but my guess is Wyo is keeping the info close to the vest for Lobos prep.
units ty a lot its a hard call NM QB is out but at least he has seen some action WYO QB has seen nothing . I want to make this a real big bet I hate to take a chance but even if he doesnt play NM QB is not the best I have been looking at this game for a week bol

What's your ratio of wagers vs ATS and vs ML D8? Or, in other words, how many units do you put on ML and how many units do you put on ATS?
JROCK yeah I always bet the same amount on the game or the ML sometimes I bet more on the game. if the line is SC+8 and the ml is +290 I will bet 1000 on the game and 1000 on the +290 ml

guys did anybody have a line on IOWA STATE / SOUTH CAR MF I like IOWA STATE + and the ML MF my bookmaker had no line WTF what a MF crook if IOWA STATE and SC wins I will kill that bookmaker

AUBURN+10
FLORIDA state-7
ND+6 ml+200

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no way in this world I could take a team with no QB FLORIDA has such a bad QB yeah they have a good D but who is going to score this guy just can't throw not even a MF rock

JROCK yeah I always bet the same amount on the game or the ML sometimes I bet more on the game. if the line is SC+8 and the ml is +290 I will bet 1000 on the game and 1000 on the +290 ml
I think I see your angle. You are going for the win and you bet ATS to recover and/or as a backup in case your ML wager loses?

I think I see your angle. You are going for the win and you bet ATS to recover and/or as a backup in case your ML wager loses?
JROCK yeah not always but most of the time if I think the oodsmakers made a mistake Iwill like you said back myself up like yesterday I went 3-2 which is a real good day but I bet both ML stanford+190/UNI+250 which was a great day

if florida state covers, I will bet huge on auburn +10. it will be a lot closer than people think, however Alabama will win. what do you think

florida 9 florida state 0....you got to be kidding. florida state are at home and a lot to play yet they are being bullied by the gators thus far

oh my god..i don't bealive what I just saw; florida state qb throws an interception on his own 10 yard. the next play florida qb gets intercepted by florida state and he takes it 94 yard for td. my god

florida 9 florida st 7...wow

tony I took florida st for 4k....the biggest play for me and I need them to cover. good god, it didn't look good at first but they are showing some life.

auburn would be my play too, however I need florida st to cover first, otherwise I will just watch the game

I had WYO for 10.000 what a way to lose the only way the bookmakers get me are bad beats unreal 30 1 downs to 10 and I MF lose

wow d8...I am about to lose with florida state for big as well, tough tough day

motherfucker jimbo fisher goes for fake punt. why not give it to you qb

I suddenly find myself a big time Auburn and Pitt fan!! :shake:

Guys...two bball games I like a lot tonight are Mercer -1.5 and LaSalle -2.5. Worst case scenario is you go 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back