best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I was waiting for this line IOWA pick I can't see NEB winning this game NEB is done the QB for NEB is bad real bad

HAPPY THANKSGIVING guys i'm not crazy about todays games but if you want to play it safe take both underdogs the bets worst case split
TEXAS+6
T@M+3

D8, I think Texas wins outright. Your thoughts. GL!
wise i'm playing it safe I like both underdogs a lot 100 percent think worst case would be a split but the weekend I feel sorry for the bookmakers bol
TEXAS+6
T@m+3

my bro d8 happy thanks giving...I am killing the books today....I had some good wins in euro soccer today, plus eagles 1h and eagles over 26.....I am playing tcu - 4 1/2 is the play. tcu have a lot to play than texas plus they are talented bunch.

my bro d8 happy thanks giving...I am killing the books today....I had some good wins in euro soccer today, plus eagles 1h and eagles over 26.....I am playing tcu - 4 1/2 is the play. tcu have a lot to play than texas plus they are talented bunch.
EAGLE bol my brother on your day
make your book pay :cheers3:

EAGLE bol my brother on your day
make your book pay :cheers3:
I wish I would've posted all the soccer and nba games I've been betting so whoever is interested can join me. I have aggressive style of betting so I don't always post my bets, because I can handle lose but I don't want to get others in a jam. since Monday I've hit the mf for $4700 and the weekend is still young. my tcu bet is looking good right about now.

any thought on seattle and 49ers

I wish I would've posted all the soccer and nba games I've been betting so whoever is interested can join me. I have aggressive style of betting so I don't always post my bets, because I can handle lose but I don't want to get others in a jam. since Monday I've hit the mf for $4700 and the weekend is still young. my tcu bet is looking good right about now.
any thought on seattle and 49ers
its hard because you don't want to get anybody in any trouble gambling I here you I did a teaser DETROIT winner with SEATTLE+7.5 but I want to hit the middle so I bet SF -1 hoping to winning both bets

its hard because you don't want to get anybody in any trouble gambling I here you I did a teaser DETROIT winner with SEATTLE+7.5 but I want to hit the middle so I bet SF -1 hoping to winning both bets

I hope you hit it d8, it seems like a winner to me. I won with lions over 26 and eagles over 26 1/2 plus eagles 1h big so I will relax and enjoy the late game. I might join in the 2h depending on the line. tcu covering -4 1/2 would just make my day perfect.

well guys yesterday not good but thats gambling can't win every game the week I love these games a lot
UNI+7
IOWA-1
MIZZ+3
STANFORD+6
AZ STATE+2.5

i really worry about mizzou's ability to stop razorbacks power run gm. tigers d been playing great but they more of a speed defense with good edge rushers and sideline to sideline playmakers. i think arkys style is a bad matchup for mizzou, still little crazy that my tigers are dogs once again getting no respect.. i prob would have played ark as dogs but im not trying to lay points. ill be rooting for ya as i always root for miz to do well..

man i kinda like ucla, i just dont trust trees offense to be able to put up points..easy pass for me tho cause line higher than id have wanted..

think i can get behind zona st with you so looks like that what im playing! and im sure a bunch of ncaa hoops as that my fav thing to do this time of year (besides eat)..

hope you had a good thanksgiving. gl today brother..

Good Luck D8! That's all I'm saying today cuz every time I say I like a play of yours it gets jinxed! :NoNo:

:shake:

guys what a hard way to lose up 24-7 IOWA and lose . but we hit the UNI+7 and the ML+250 you should be up and good big ML

damn it ucla, fucking up my perfect day...

Nebraska win
Arizona looks pretty good but its tight for comfort.
motherfucker ucla ... I had 1k bet on three of them...

guys what a great day hitting going 3-2 and even if AZ STATE loses with the both ML UNI+250/STANFORD+190 its like going almost 8-2 can't beat taht

i really worry about mizzou's ability to stop razorbacks power run gm. tigers d been playing great but they more of a speed defense with good edge rushers and sideline to sideline playmakers. i think arkys style is a bad matchup for mizzou, still little crazy that my tigers are dogs once again getting no respect.. i prob would have played ark as dogs but im not trying to lay points. ill be rooting for ya as i always root for miz to do well..

man i kinda like ucla, i just dont trust trees offense to be able to put up points..easy pass for me tho cause line higher than id have wanted..

think i can get behind zona st with you so looks like that what im playing! and im sure a bunch of ncaa hoops as that my fav thing to do this time of year (besides eat)..

hope you had a good thanksgiving. gl today brother..
bank whats happening my brother yeeah I missed your post until now ty/ bol on b ball happy thanksgiving :cheers3:

I had a good day, however mf ucla choked big time. they are at home against Stanford and it wasn't even close. zona deserves to play the ducks

Eagle but if your going to lose thats the way to lose not even close it hurts when you lose a bad beat

Keep it rollin d8 :shake:

whats happend to ur boy big gambler 27 :rofl:

you think hes in nuthouse like one flew over the cuckoos nest

me and you could have a private wager

On how long he would last U/O 24hours :rofl:
IF bar seen him bar will kill this guy I would pay BIG g TO post this guy never wins WWP/LANG/BIG G my god CTG would make a million

if DEFAZ seen this guys wife oh my god DEFAZ would make fun of this guy I wish Defaz seen his wife my god i'm not a guy that makes fun of anybody but at PRE GAME these guys are killing this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back