best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you guys please explain to me why you are on iowa. I think wisky is going to blow them out but I am interested in hearing your views before I pull the trigger

can you guys please explain to me why you are on iowa. I think wisky is going to blow them out but I am interested in hearing your views before I pull the trigger
Eagle playing at IOWA is 1 hard place to win at both teams run the ball i'm not worried about WIS throwing the ball .IOWA should put 8 guys in the box and stop the running game making WIS throw the ball which he has problems doing IOWA QB should have a game game throwing the ball bol and asking wis to cover the 10.5 is asking a lot

ok d8 thank you and good luck. I've not seen iowa play this season but I've watched every single game wisky played and I was thinking an easy cover but maybe I was wrong. good god I put 1k on wisky but oh well

ok d8 thank you and good luck. I've not seen iowa play this season but I've watched every single game wisky played and I was thinking an easy cover but maybe I was wrong. good god I put 1k on wisky but oh well

Eagle bol with WIS

if you can get a ML on UAB take it guys its a long shot but UAB can beat MARSHALL

the lines always move after you post. You posted UAB and Iowa early in the week +20 and +10. even though 75-80% of the public is betting the otherside UAB closed at 18 and Iowa down to 9.5 now.

The Iowa game is on ABC/ESPN2 i know this isnt something you base your capping upon but I often look at which games are on TV (because there is more money on TV games) for the public to take a bath. Everyone is taking wisconsin this game no one is giving Iowa a shot. Lotta bets on this game since its on TV bookmakers and D8 will make out like a bandit if Iowa covers/wins.

the lines always move after you post. You posted UAB and Iowa early in the week +20 and +10. even though 75-80% of the public is betting the otherside UAB closed at 18 and Iowa down to 9.5 now.

The Iowa game is on ABC/ESPN2 i know this isnt something you base your capping upon but I often look at which games are on TV (because there is more money on TV games) for the public to take a bath. Everyone is taking wisconsin this game no one is giving Iowa a shot. Lotta bets on this game since its on TV bookmakers and D8 will make out like a bandit if Iowa covers/wins.
jihI have to stop posting but its funny because your right I post a game when the line is 10 I go back 10 mint later its 9 or 9.5. but I wish my partner and me had a ML on UAB if they win the bookmaker would have a heart problems. but Ithink IOWA will give all kinds of problems to WIS I might be wrong but IOWA will bring there A game I think IOWA will punch WIS right in the mouth:Watching:IOWA TD TD TD TD

guys the 2 time I checked the scores congrats on the winner UAB the guys that have the ML bol my brothers I hope you hit this big ML it has to be at least +1000 if not more:money::money::money::money::money::money::money:the only problem is which bank will you go to this time i'm sure your bank is running out of money we might have to go to Swiz bank

Dang man the fumble in the EZ killed the UAB ML...still great pick though with the ATS!!!

D8!!

:biggestfan:

Dang man the fumble in the EZ killed the UAB ML...still great pick though with the ATS!!!

D8!!

:biggestfan:
JROCK ty is that what happened are you kidding me unreal does any body no what the ML was I could not bet the ML mt MF bookmaker had no ML he would have had heart problems watching bol

JROCK ty is that what happened are you kidding me unreal does any body no what the ML was I could not bet the ML mt MF bookmaker had no ML he would have had heart problems watching bol
I had +625...Marshall defender knocked the ball out of the UAB QB's hand with about 7 minutes to go and fell on it in the EZ for a go ahead and deciding TD.

:stretcher:

JROCK +625 I think thats a real bad number here you have a real bad team 5-5 playing a team thats 10-0 this line should have been close to +1000 I seen that UAB had the ball at the 9 yard line with 54 sec to go I feel bad I wish you would have hit that ML

JROCK +625 I think thats a real bad number here you have a real bad team 5-5 playing a team thats 10-0 this line should have been close to +1000 I seen that UAB had the ball at the 9 yard line with 54 sec to go I feel bad I wish you would have hit that ML
I hit my ATS wager which was much larger than my ML wager...it's all good! Thanks man!!

PS - New Mexico St. +7.5 is the play in college hoops tonight!

:shake:

JROCK no problem ty for the b ball bol mybrother:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:I need another bank my banks have no money left

stone no problem yeah with last week pro football and this week college I think the record is like 20-2 last week in pro we went 9-1 we are 100 percent taking all the bookmakers to the cleaners what a year the percentage has to be in the 70s with like over 150-200 bets in college and pro football unreal I will never do this again i'm not surprised that i'm in the 60s but 70s unreal

guys its never easy winning ML its real hard but I have 1 more game I wish I gave out ARK+3 winner I liked them but I just want to give my brothers the best bets i'm still looking at this game its a outright winner.
OREGON STATE+6.5 by the .5 +7 ML +210 bol guys

guys its never easy winning ML its real hard but I have 1 more game I wish I gave out ARK+3 winner I liked them but I just want to give my brothers the best bets i'm still looking at this game its a outright winner.
OREGON STATE+6.5 by the .5 +7 ML +210 bol guys

godfukkindamnyou D8......fukk me runnin

good morning i'm gettting a real bad headache so bol on the last bet OREGON STATE +7 I have to go to sleep but even if OREGON STATE doesn't win we made money and in this game of betting football can't ask for anything more I just checked the last score WASH 17 -7 1 half

good morning well guys I was wrong on OREGON STATE losing like that I can live with nothing worse losing games on bad beats there was no bad beat here just a bad play. but we did good yesterday another winning day i'm not sure but since Monday I think this week in college we are 6-2 or 7-2 the year we are having in unreal even billy Walters would die to have a year like this if he called me I think he would have made 1 billion dollars this year just joking guys to the games I bet 90 percent of my games are underdogs until today I see 2 games that look so good this might be the best 2 team teaser that I ever seen the bets
NE-7 can DETROIT win no DETROIT has not beaten a winning team playing on the road in 100 years
SEATTLE -7 lose and SEATTLE will be deer hunting with my brother big time blowout . 2 team teaser i'm not a teaser guy but this is the best teaser that I ever seen
NE-1
SEATTLE-1

tony ty yeah the headaches are back can't shake this headache like I said I have 1 Dilaudid8 left but I will not take that pill .it will take that headache away but I'm not ready to start taking this poison again because once you start there ain't no going back do I look at it every day yes. I take a VALIUM 10 it helps a little but it comes right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back