best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have KSt & TxSt...don't know what to do re Duke/UNC (Duke has been good to me this year, but I can't pull trigger either way)
bones yeah I bet NC about 3 months ago I bet NC over EC and NC got bombed . after last week DUKE should have won that game VT and they blew it takes a lot out of the players

I think out of the 3 underdogs at least 2 will win 3-0 would be great:cheers3:

tony any time you should be good this week I can't see us losing this week I like the card you know what this means to the bank my bank ran out of money I had to find another bank:moose:

like I said if you get a chance bet a few dollars on UAB ML this team will give MARSHALL problems all day

that game is SUNDAY so we have a few days I really don't think the line will move but its MONT or nothing who knows we might be up so much money it really won't matter if we win or lose don't get me wrong you never want to lose but you no what I mean it might be pop corn money

guys you might want to make a little bet on TS+7 by the .5 no need to make a big bet bol

guys i'm getting real bad headaches I can't even watch a movie I have to go to sleep for like a 2 hours . the football scores look like winners guys there is alot of time left like I said you give me some time to look over games I will find the mistakes the oddsmakers and bookmakers are not good Enough

Thanks my brother !
i'm glad I could help guys lets go 3-0 I had a 6 team parlay going losing only on PHIL in hockey. the only reason I used hockey because there was no more football games left MF hockey easy money guys NC like I said wrong team was the chalk the bookmaker will take such a bath this week he will have no money to pay you and thats a great feeling:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:next bank will be the world bank banks in the USA have no more money left goodnight my brother I hope you made a mint gov mint

Great picks tonight brother, too bad about the hockey parlay but killed it NCAAF! Love it

Excited to get after it this weekend thanks again for the winners :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

my sis gets real bad headaches too d8 don't wish them on my worst enemies nice job in college foots my brother bol this weekend

Been following you on here for a while dilaudid8. All I can say is you are the best capper on any forum ive ever been on. You can loose 10 in a row and still be ahead of most of these wannabe cappers. Good luck this week and god bless

D8. We are killing them. Fuck the books

I wish I took nc bro. I want to thank the heat for being garbage, the easiest 1k I' ve ever made

Great picks tonight brother, too bad about the hockey parlay but killed it NCAAF! Love it

Excited to get after it this weekend thanks again for the winners :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:
out ty yeah that parlay would have been the killer the hockey score was 2-2 with under 1 min to play but PHIL made a mistake and MINN scored a late goal. but it all good we had a big day going 3-0 all the teams won the game outright bol

my sis gets real bad headaches too d8 don't wish them on my worst enemies nice job in college foots my brother bol this weekend
Grind ty yeah these headaches are real bad Migraine/cluster headaches bol this week my brother

Been following you on here for a while dilaudid8. All I can say is you are the best capper on any forum ive ever been on. You can loose 10 in a row and still be ahead of most of these wannabe cappers. Good luck this week and god bless
cash ty its real kind of you but when I lose I lose real good . I paid my bookmaker 1 time this year and its 5 digits and its crazy because he got me on 2 bad beats I was winning on both games late with sec to go and I lost on both of them. cash flow5224 I was thinking the same thing we can go on a big losing streak and still be up a lot of money but lets not think about losing streaks bol this week:shake:

D8. We are killing them. Fuck the books

I wish I took nc bro. I want to thank the heat for being garbage, the easiest 1k I' ve ever made
Eagle that was a nice hit games like that come come around to often blowout right off the bat good work

guys i'm still trying to shake this headache I will take a VALIUM 10 a lot of the times its helps I don't like taking these pills

Sucks bro, hope those pills help! I tore my achilles a year ago and had to take those heavy pills post op for pain, I feel you.

Sucks bro, hope those pills help! I tore my achilles a year ago and had to take those heavy pills post op for pain, I feel you.
outkast81 yeah those pain killers are bad its poison never start once you do its real hard to stop

after 15 years i'm very lucky real lucky I should not be here but I am:line::beer1:

guys i'm going to go to sleep 1 game
AF+6 the guy for SDS can't throw a football he can't even throw a rock

guys i'm going to post just in case I can't because i'm not feeling real good
AF+6 bet a few dollars on the ML +200 are you kiddding me the QB for SDS is bad real bad
RICE -7 the oddmakers FUCKED UP this line should be 9 or 10 rice should 100 percent pound this team to death
UAB+20 put a few pennys on the ML good shot at winning this game
IOWA+10 the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line bet the ML unreal bad line I have 2 more games i'm still looking at the MONT+3.5 game bol

AF+6 bet a few dollars on the ML +200 are you kiddding me the QB for SDS is bad real bad
RICE -7 the oddmakers FUCKED UP this line should be 9 or 10 rice should 100 percent pound this team to death
IOWA+10 the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line bet the ML unreal bad line I have 2 more games i'm still looking at the MONT+3.5 game bol
D8 nice picks bro. On them

Rice is nice!! $$ ..funny how I know everyone by first name at the bank thanks to u..

Rice is nice!! $$ ..funny how I know everyone by first name at the bank thanks to u..
Al ty no problem yeah that Rice game is up to-8 I think Rice will run wild on UTEP big time I don't think Rice will punt to many times. cool i'm glad the guys know your name at the bank just tell them I will be here every Monday just please have my money bol:cheers3:

On all of them dude, let's get it :cheers3:

good morning guys ty lets make a few dollars so far the week has been good IOWA +10.5 5 star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back