best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
but tomorrow I like NAVY-3
ARMY+10 and the ML+265 my god ARMY Ithink will win this game
I swear this is no lie --- I've been up since 5am looking at the games today and two stood out to me....Army +10 and Navy -3. And I did not check your thread until a few minutes ago. This cannot be coincidence D8!!! Let's get it today man I am with you on both!

:money::bluehead:

I swear this is no lie --- I've been up since 5am looking at the games today and two stood out to me....Army +10 and Navy -3. And I did not check your thread until a few minutes ago. This cannot be coincidence D8!!! Let's get it today man I am with you on both!

:money::bluehead:
JROCK you better a little sleep but good eye on both games NAVY-3 and ARMY+10 I think ARMY will give WKU big trouble because this team can't stop the run and ARMY will run that crazy running attack I see a big time killing bol

JROCK you better a little sleep but good eye on both games NAVY-3 and ARMY+10 I think ARMY will give WKU big trouble because this team can't stop the run and ARMY will run that crazy running attack I see a big time killing bol
No worries D8! I'm an early riser. The home/away YPP rushing and passing stats for GAS and Navy are virtually identical but Navy's SOS is twice as hard as GAS. Navy with 2 weeks to prepare as well. WKY/Army's SOS are virtually identical but WKY gives up way too many points as you said and they're to laying lots of points? Army and Navy it is....good luck to us!

:handshake:

bank I think ARMY wins this game the ml is at 265 its real hard pulling the trigger on the outright win bol

Avoid the bad beats and take the gov't mint
Schrute like I said I don't mind losing but losing when something nuts happens is just sick yeah say the bad beats even out its not true thats a real old saying the bookmaker always win the bad beats

bank I think ARMY wins this game the ml is at 265 its real hard pulling the trigger on the outright win bol

i went pretty big on the spread and sprinkled 1st half and gm ml.. i always play a little on the ml on your dogs my man... later on i like the over 54 in the bama gm and ill prob play tex at night.. gl today

i went pretty big on the spread and sprinkled 1st half and gm ml.. i always play a little on the ml on your dogs my man... later on i like the over 54 in the bama gm and ill prob play tex at night.. gl today
bank I think your right TEXAS ok state is bad you might be right the over the the bama game bol:money:

its a lot better to lose like that then a late TD but lets try to win that money back like I said I need NAVY/AIR FORCE

well we had to have that game thank god AIR FORCE-3 now we need NAVY -3

Good job AF..navy looking good
brutus yeah losing army hurt but going 2-1 I will take that I have 2 more games I have been looking at this game both teams are bad but nt+7 will surprise a lot of the gamblers and the ML looks real good
NT+7 and the ML
UGA-2

brsport yes your 100 percent RIGHT NT is bad but so is TEP NT has pertty good D this D will keep UTEP in check all day and win this baby
This is crazy and I'm not lying. For the 2nd time today, I go cap some games and a team stands out to me. I had already placed my North Texas bet and I have some time to kill so come to read your thread. What do I read? You guessed it --- North Texas baby! Have I discovered your capping strategy D8? LOL. Good luck to us man!!

:cheers3:

This is crazy and I'm not lying. For the 2nd time today, I go cap some games and a team stands out to me. I had already placed my North Texas bet and I have some time to kill so come to read your thread. What do I read? You guessed it --- North Texas baby! Have I discovered your capping strategy D8? LOL. Good luck to us man!!

:cheers3:
JROCK my man nice eye NT has a pretty good D UTEP is just all bad and getting +7 is crazy i'm sure this time this baby is winning but I will take the +7 bol

JROCK my man nice eye NT has a pretty good D UTEP is just all bad and getting +7 is crazy i'm sure this time this baby is winning but I will take the +7 bol
Just hoping TO margin doesn't hurt us....yeah, I'm fading UTEP moreso than backing NT.

:shake:

PS - have you looked at Az St / OSU? AZST Def is not quite as good on the road and they should have a bit of a letdown after the win over ND last week. I'm thinking OSU with the points??? Your thoughts?

guys i'm not going to count this but TEXAS pick at halftime is a bad line bol texas should kill O state

PS - have you looked at Az St / OSU? AZST Def is not quite as good on the road and they should have a bit of a letdown after the win over ND last week. I'm thinking OSU with the points??? Your thoughts?
Eagle I like o state I think this team will win the game

Eagle I like o state I think this team will win the game
Also, N Texas defeated UTEP last year at home 41-7..I don't usually believe in the "revenge angle" but it certainly applies with these two squads. North Texas lost a bunch of seniors/players on both sides of the ball

Also, N Texas defeated UTEP last year at home 41-7..I don't usually believe in the "revenge angle" but it certainly applies with these two squads. North Texas lost a bunch of seniors/players on both sides of the ball
This will be a tight game that goes down to the wire...recommend taking the points. Good luck in what you decide.

brsports13 yeah NT lost a lot players UTEP had there chance last week I think that will take a lot out of them playing this good NT D

like I said I don't watch the games I check the score I just did with GEO lets see this lucky team come back this time . there is a lot of time to go next score is a must GEO scores the party is over

well guys today 3-1 I hit the texas 2 half it was not easy but I bet NT it does not look good but even if I lose the NT I still went 4-2

UTEP already with 275 total yards with 8 minutes left 2nd qtr.

:hang:
On the bright side, NT has not turned the ball over yet.
:NoNo:

Good night guys. I got a headache. Good call brsport...looks like you were dead on.

NT looks real bad but there is a lot of time going 4-2 is not bad but ARMY really cost me tomorrow I can't wait my boys will make 5 digits tomorrow goodnight

guys I hate this my lines are not up yet but I see 1 game my god big mistake to many points NC+6.5 by the .5 and get this baby +7 you should be a winner and the ML I never give games out this Early NC should score at will on DUKE that miss 3 points last week with no time left really fucked this team. we made big money last week after this week your bookmaker will tell you by by I have 3 games that should all win:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:to the bank

that was D8's ASS before he started winning- Look at him now in my avatar- SWEET BUNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back