best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
from now on i'm not going to try to be a hero and start betting every game sooner or later you will get killed I will try not to give more then 6 college bets but my fav bets
CINNY+3 its not 3 anymore
NAVY-3
ARMY+10
air Force -2

NAVY -3 I really like these games a lot I think ARMY will beat WKU
ARMY+10

Defaz I bet cinny+3 yesterday i'm coming back for a few dollars extra

Excellent pick on cincy....lets get back on track baby and go on a nice run .....

D8 nice win with cincy plus Miami in the NFL. I also took cincy 1h and Toronto nba 1h. All win baby. We got them good,

folks don't drink and bet kkk. I had no memory of betting Toronto nba 2h kkkkk. 3-1 last night.

D8 watching cincy vs ecu felt like watching basketball game. The defenses are awful, I almost wanted to bet under 71 .

D8 nice win with cincy plus Miami in the NFL. I also took cincy 1h and Toronto nba 1h. All win baby. We got them good,
Eagle ty nice day you had yesterday nice job its always good to hit a few games nice work bol

good morning guys I just checked out the other 2 scores its unreal I said yesterday I will only post games that I like a lot i'm not going to try to be a hero. I wish I posted all 3 games all 3 where winners it does you no good but its MF unreal I bet the games I just didn't post sorry guys but I don't want anybody to lose if I lose its my problem but I don't want any body else to lose I feel a lot better that the other games where winners I have no clue what happened in the USC game I seen it was 31-3 USC I took a look right now final score 38-30 unreal

guys if you get a chance like I said in gambling anything can happen but NAVY/ARMY should be winners Ithink if you bet both games no worse then a split but you have a great chance at winning both bets if you get a shot put a few pennys on the ARMY ML. this team should win this game ARMYs running game will run all over WKU this team has no D and with the powerful running attack this game should be a blowout bol mint gov mint baby

D8 I am shocked to find out cal covered. I watched the first half but I had no idea what happened in the 2h. It's good thing I didn't take usc, it's would''ve been heart breaking

D8 I am shocked to find out cal covered. I watched the first half but I had no idea what happened in the 2h. It's good thing I didn't take usc, it's would''ve been heart breaking
Eagle yeah I bet cinny+3 and then I bet S MIS then it was almost 9pm I said its a lot of point's why not I take CAL I seen 31-3 I said well the SMISS game will take care of the CAL game I got up today and seen the score USC 38-30 UNREAL

but tomorrow I will start betting 1 half games not all of them but a lot its very hard to pull the trigger on 1 half real hard

Best of luck this weekend man! You should take a look at the the Temple PSU game. Temple has not beaten PSU in like 60 years and have been very very close to beating them the past few times they played. I think this might be the year they get it done! How do I know all of this? I am a Temple Alumni and have suffered for many many years!

Best of luck this weekend man! You should take a look at the the Temple PSU game. Temple has not beaten PSU in like 60 years and have been very very close to beating them the past few times they played. I think this might be the year they get it done! How do I know all of this? I am a Temple Alumni and have suffered for many many years!
El ty my man I will take a look TEMPLE really doesn't have a bad team

Psu will always beat temple for the next 100 yrs. it's a fact we must accept, I am from pa and I follow both teams all the time. Temple played them good in the last couple years because they've had down year for a lot of reasons but psu gets the best players, coaches while temple is garbage team who get the worst players. You are a fool if you think temple will ever beat psu. temple is in the minors while psu is in the majors.

D8 bro I took a stab at England division 3 soccer bernsley vs something and I just found out they've won 3-2 . I am on a roll baby. Any thought on tonight's match

Well I think the spread is worth a look regardless. PSU has a garbage offense against any respectable defense. I'm also from PA - PSU is overrated as hell

Well I think the spread is worth a look regardless. PSU has a garbage offense against any respectable defense. I'm also from PA - PSU is overrated as hell

The spread is def a different story this year however temple is an inferior team comparing to psu who has the nation top ranked defense against the run plus they pretty good qb and decent receiver but bad offensive line. If you ask me psu wins easy by 20 plus in a down year. Imagine how bad they will beat them when all their scholarship are restored By NCAA. There are tons of game you can bet on Saturday bro forget temples inferior team.

How about magic vs bucks nba 1h - 1 tonight

D8 bro I took a stab at England division 3 soccer bernsley vs something and I just found out they've won 3-2 . I am on a roll baby. Any thought on tonight's match
Eagle bol with soccer i'm not a big soccer fan world cup soccer yes yeah I don't like anybody today I made small bet on Cf under 28 1 half. Eagle to the tell you the truth I don't bet anything other then football bol on your soccer and B BALL bet

but tomorrow I like NAVY-3
ARMY+10 and the ML+265 my god ARMY Ithink will win this game

but tomorrow I like NAVY-3
ARMY+10 and the ML+265 my god ARMY Ithink will win this game

I with you on army however on the navy game I am on ga southern. They run the same option offense except they do it much better bro. They are gifted, athletic team that will navy a tough game.

I love soccer, nba football and everything bro. Good luck to you although, it scares me we are in the opposite side on navy game

I with you on army however on the navy game I am on ga southern. They run the same option offense except they do it much better bro. They gifted, athletic team that will navy a tough game.

I love soccer, nba football and everything bro. Good luck to you though, it scares me we are in the opposite side on navy game
Eagles it alright we can't be on the same side on all the games bol

I think I will win my nba bet. Up by 8 with 2 min left . I am on a roll baby

I wish I put more than 100 on this game. Damn

Now all I need is ucf to score over 36 against bad Tulsa team. Basketball is fun but nothing like football baby

Eagles nice hit the the ORL game the over 36 on the game CF my bookmaker will only give me 300 for a prop bet

its crazy because he will give me thousands on a game but a prop bet 300

I checked the score unless crazy shits happens this baby is going under 28 1 half CF I will take it back on a MF roll

We are going to hit them hard this weekend d8. The come back week started with cincy in Thursday and it's all wins from now on

Eagles I hope your right if ARMY can win this game outright it will be a great week I can't wait for that game

1 word unreal MF unreal these bad beats are the only way the book can win

unreal finish I dont no what happened but but I take the winner CF under28 1 half

FWIW here is my $0.02 --- I think this is the week a PSU game finally goes over the total (39 last I looked).

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back