best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony its a regular play I like the PENN STATE game Ithink PENN STATE will hang in there

yeah tony gambling or not real bad call by MICH STATE coach but its gambling

I can'rt see KC losing because if they do there season is done this line should move tomorrow

if your going to take take KC today because this line will move to -7.5 or more -8

guys we need PENN STATE / USC and I will take that day some crazy finish to end a few games the U of M game the MISS game but if we can win the last 2 games the day would be good its never good going 3-4 but it could have been a lot worse

good morning guys i'm not going to make up any excuse but what a way to lose 3 games U of M /MISS/USC unreal but in gambling it has to happen the season is to long we made a lot of money like I said it was a real hard week

jROCK he was taking not all the other teams I mean taking CHICAGO PITT and so on
NE
COLTS
SEATTLE
AZ

JROCK WWP was betting on/ those teams so go the other way take the other side
NE
SEATTLE
AZ
COLTS

JROCK WWP was betting on/ those teams so go the other way take the other side
NE
SEATTLE
AZ
COLTS
OK...so let me get this straight. WWP is on NE, Indy, Seattle, and Ariz therefore the plays are to fade him and take Chicago, Cincy, Carolina, and Philly? :popcorn: It's a little late now for some but at least I might get a chance to do 2nd half bets. Thanks D8 and have a good one!

I bought back my AZ bet and will eat the juice. I actually liked AZ in this game but will not go against you and the fade record of the WWP. So I think I'll just watch and look forward to tonight's PT Over!! :popcorn: I'm also on Pitt, Cincy, Minny/TB Under, and KC so I am in good shape for the moment. :beer4:

JROCK I just walked in and I hope PHIL wins because it would make me feel better because I hate talking anybody out of a bet nice job today

JROCK I just walked in and I hope PHIL wins because it would make me feel better because I hate talking anybody out of a bet nice job today
Well if you must know the truth, I did buy my AZ ATS bet back but it was too late for two parlays I had so I let them ride. I had AZ pk in two parleys. As it turned out, I won a 4-teamer and I just need SF to beat KC in bases for me to win a 5-teamer. So D8 I am good. I do respect your work greatly so please do not feel bad. You do great work!
:tiphat:

JROCK nice job I hope you hit that parlay keep that money train rolling.

good night to many bad beats this week sick 1 game after another unreal

guys I will not post to much of hockey I like betting this sport and year in and year out I make real good money at but I see a real good bet
WASH-1.5+235PL if you not worried about juice then WASH-125 but I never pay juice so will not play the ML

shark:cheers3:
tony:cheers3: wash wont lose this game its the 1.5 i'm not sure on

I was wrong Detroit must have a good team lets stay with the money game football baby

I think I jinxed us I bet Washington too lol that's 3' in row for me in hockey . Not good . San Diego st +3 makes me some money

I think I jinxed us I bet Washington too lol that's 3' in row for me in hockey . Not good . San Diego st +3 makes me some money
tony yeah 3 games in a row not good i'm going to bet the money game football. forget hockey for know I thought we might steel a few games in hockey but its alright we will hit the football games. tony you might have a good bet the only thing is TULANE has a real bad QB not saying TULANE can't win i'm just saying they have a real bad QB bol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back