BenchCoach 8/8

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
4 Team Parlay...+107
Pending 8/8/16 8:15pm MLB Baseball 956 St. Louis Cardinals -185* vs Cincinnati Reds (C Reed - L must Start M Wacha - R must Start)
Pending 8/8/16 9:00pm Little League Baseball 203 Texas West -750* vs New Mexico (Fixed Price)
Pending 8/8/16 2:30pm Little League Baseball 216 Hawaii -1200* vs Utah (Fixed Price)
Pending 8/8/16 7:30pm Little League Baseball 217 Southern California -1050* vs Arizona (Fixed Price)

5 Team Parlay...+141
Pending 8/8/16 1:00pm Little League Baseball 95 Rhode Island -400* vs Maine (Fixed Price)
Pending 8/8/16 5:00pm Little League Baseball 201 Louisiana -230* vs Mississippi (Fixed Price)
Pending 8/8/16 9:00pm Little League Baseball 203 Texas West -750* vs New Mexico (Fixed Price)
Pending 8/8/16 2:30pm Little League Baseball 216 Hawaii -1200* vs Utah (Fixed Price)
Pending 8/8/16 7:30pm Little League Baseball 217 Southern California -1050* vs Arizona (Fixed Price)

June...48-40...+10.09
July...46-39...+4.89
August...15-7...+8.69

I been red hot with the little league plays, been posting on another forum. I would def play all those big dogs..

I been red hot with the little league plays, been posting on another forum. I would def play all those big dogs..

I'm sure there will be a few big dogs that win, in particular in the weaker regions...I have researched these games and teams that are above, I'm sure there will be one or two that might be close but most of these should be pretty comfortable wins if not blow outs...Hawaii is legit but unfortunately for them Southern Cali will put up double digit runs in every game they play...Hawaii starting pitcher is 6'1'' 185 and he is left handed...always money to be made in the LLWS, have to pick and choose your spots...I have had more success parlaying games as opposed to picking against the spread...totals used to be great a few years back but odds makers have caught on this year it appears...The total in the So Cal game tonight is 18.5 for a 6 inning game...Louisiana should win but they may have a bit of trouble scoring a ton of runs...West Texas is the biggest risk, New Mexico can swing it but they havent faced a team like West Texas, they should be a bit overwhelmed

Reasoning for Toronto. I am aware of Pennywise's view.

if thats not reason enought for you...lol...that guy is a joke this year...Tampa is 12-21 as a road doggie while the Jays are 31-20 as a home favorite...Dickey has looked better as of late and the roof should be closed I am hoping, if it is open then we have to hope for the right wind direction...I thougt the line would continue to rise and this would be a big public play so I took the risk and got it in early...Pennywise has been moving the lines on a daily basis...you could parlay it with a few of the above LL games to lower your odds if your into that kinda thing.

Solid parlay add Nebraska -215

I'm sure there will be a few big dogs that win, in particular in the weaker regions...I have researched these games and teams that are above, I'm sure there will be one or two that might be close but most of these should be pretty comfortable wins if not blow outs...Hawaii is legit but unfortunately for them Southern Cali will put up double digit runs in every game they play...Hawaii starting pitcher is 6'1'' 185 and he is left handed...always money to be made in the LLWS, have to pick and choose your spots...I have had more success parlaying games as opposed to picking against the spread...totals used to be great a few years back but odds makers have caught on this year it appears...The total in the So Cal game tonight is 18.5 for a 6 inning game...Louisiana should win but they may have a bit of trouble scoring a ton of runs...West Texas is the biggest risk, New Mexico can swing it but they havent faced a team like West Texas, they should be a bit overwhelmed

Need Louisiana to figure it out, kid doesn't have his best stuff today on the bump...not sure if they can score

early 3-0 lead.

very nice...my Cajun boys showin some life...here is the parlay I used with the Huskers

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1022"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$480.79[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]3 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/16 10:10pm MLB Baseball 965 Detroit Tigers +105* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Seattle Mariners (M Fulmer - R must Start H Iwakuma - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/16 6:00pm Little League Baseball 67 Nebraska -215* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Kansas (Fixed Price)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/8/16 7:30pm Little League Baseball 217 Southern California -750* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Arizona (Fixed Price)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back