Bellator

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
lot of buzz that Kimbo is on the take tonight. some books even pulled it. if your book still has the dog at a good number may wanna grab it

Under 1.5 rounds juiced at -525, used it in a parlay with Columbia/Monmouth ml pays +118, not bad

Maybe it's a setup to drive the price down and Harris is the one on the take

Cant be. These guys have already put so much action on this fight that it has drawn attention. No way they were planning on doubling that amount once the line got lower

Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks. I don't normally bet this but I saw this thread and decided to take a shot.

I took Gracie as well as Kimbo / Harris over 1 1/2 .

Thanks again Guys , I appreciate it :cheers3:

Hit Gracie but man this was embarrassing to watch. There should be an age limit on these fuckers, man.

MMA mania@mmamania <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3m3 minutes ago</small>
Report: @theRealDada5000 'resuscitated in ambulance' after #Bellator149 loss to @KimboSlice http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/20/11079516/report-dada-5000-resuscitated-in-ambulance-following-bellator-149?utm_campaign=mmamania&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter …

CbsjqA_XIAASeYG.jpg

Wouldn't have been surprised if Kimbo and Dada both dropped dead in the ring. Glad he's ok and hope we never see either one again.

Back