Wimby

welp
going for the last chance at big odds failed.
I thought we might get Bibi after the 1st set win.......nope. Had Elena -5 (not posted) gets 1 back.
Best is I also have Rangers f5 and alt -2.5. 8-2 Nats.
mmmmm wiggie wiggie

Got to love world tennis rankings, just watched the world rankings live

Andreeva was 102 last Sunday, just moved from 82 to 64 with today's win

Joker was -195 to win 3-0 live but the no on Hurk to win a set was -145. So I jumped on that.
Weird match, they don't finish in 90 minutes it's tomorrow

But would be the reason I'd like Joker, just try to get it over with

But Hubie is insanely tough to break, rather stupid odds on Joker to advance than the carnival stuff. Just me.

Weird match, they don't finish in 90 minutes it's tomorrow

But would be the reason I'd like Joker, just try to get it over with

But Hubie is insanely tough to break, rather stupid odds on Joker to advance than the carnival stuff. Just me.

Match is moving quick but probably won’t be done under 90

Match is moving quick but probably won’t be done under 90
Thing with matches like this, Hubie is a one trick pony but that one trick is impossible to defend

Ultimately we know Joker will beat him, it's tried and true but there will be at least a TB or two where the server will likely threaten stealing a set by winning a random point. I can't play that angle, rather just lay the wood and know that Joker will advance and move on

This is such British bs to have every prime time match get suspended into the next morning. Dumbasses
I seriously had no clue this curfew was a thing. 11pm there is 3pm here, was thinking about a trip over there in the next couple years but you tell me I can't properly adjust by pubbing all night when I get there, fuck that. The hell you supposed to do for hours when you get there?

I seriously had no clue this curfew was a thing. 11pm there is 3pm here, was thinking about a trip over there in the next couple years but you tell me I can't properly adjust by pubbing all night when I get there, fuck that. The hell you supposed to do for hours when you get there?

Why start matches so close to it? 4 of 5 center court night games go into the next day…

Why start matches so close to it? 4 of 5 center court night games go into the next day…
Rain delays have really fucked it all up

They actually want to try to respect the tradition of the off Sunday but this year is scrambled eggs

I kinda get the feeling Hurkacz didn't sleep really well after blowing both sets lol

He might just come out and go through the motions if his serve isn't on point today

I kinda get the feeling Hurkacz didn't sleep really well after blowing both sets lol

He might just come out and go through the motions if his serve isn't on point today
Just hope he gets 2 games to get both my overs

Reactions: KJ
Just hope he gets 2 games to get both my overs
If he does compete in the 3rd it could be a helluva match, be curious how his first couple service games look

Only way Joker is getting broken is if he does it to himself

pissed that I missed my two favorite fades in the early rds
I faded ons a rd too early.
The dumbass in me said to take her at + money today. Only way to go.
Laid off and Kvitova did what she is capable of lately, choking.

Elena was an easy bet in last yrs final at ;plus money.
Now the fave.
Just hope Lena wins

The kid should have beaten Keys(lost my ass) , Sabby has cost me the times I've faded her

Back