MLB Monday 5/13

Have to move to another building now. They have me rotating among 4. But rest assured I will be back later to see what other gambling crimes I have committed. GL

Hey cool it with that stuff KJ. No one is supposed to know I’m a shill for CTG posting losers so they can collect that kick back affiliate money from the books. GL

• Love
Reactions: KJ
So, I went back and checked the last two weeks of my posting (yes, because I only have two more weeks of work and it's the end of the school year there isn't a lot to do) and this Sanfro person was only in my threads for the first time yesterday. Then he comes out firing about my YTD record is wrong and I'm deceptive, but he has only seen me for exactly 24 hours. WTF? He had to be someone CTG banned and came back as a basher. Gotta love those aliases.

But I remember recently there was some of this in other threads from new members so maybe one of them got banned and came back, who knows. B.A.R. had to do a thread about playing nice. Maybe it's one of those guys and they figured out you could have multiple member names? My guess is the CTG gods will start checking IP addresses and figure that out. Ah well, makes the day go quicker. GL

Fuck the bashers.

I have a groupie that criticizes my every post just to let me know he's there.

It's an obsession with some of these idiots...

Your totals you post are sometimes a full run off the number available and not -140. Most of them are in the -160 to -170 range. Your overall YTD should reflect that because it's misleading

SANFRO
Take your Bullshit elsewhere, it’s not welcomed here!! Start your own thread and unless you have something positive to contribute stay out of others threads

SANFRO
Take your Bullshit elsewhere, it’s not welcomed here!! Start your own thread and unless you have something positive to contribute stay out of others threads
It's a weird thing when people decide that criticism is their jam

They literally offer nothing of value themselves, they just need an outlet to spew nonsense

Probably get punted in all aspects of life but they need to get punted on a message board to boot lol

So no ticket with that -130 you claim? That's what I figured. You can report and do whatever you need to do but I made my point on your deceptive action. One of us definitely wants to "feel big and important" and it ain't me.
Go back to where ever you came from you you duechebag

Back