Arnie Invitational

Here’s a ranking of the top twelve when you look at rounds played with longer rough where the field struggled to keep a respectable GIR%. Rounds from Winged Foot, Bethpage, Olympia Fields, Innisbrook, TPC Harding Park, Pebble Beach (US Open), Muirfield Village, Torrey Pines South
1646279908381.png

SG: Approach (27%), SG: Off the Tee (23%), SG: Putting Bermudagrass/Lightning (18 %), SG: Ball-striking (17%) and SG: Par 5 (15%).

1. Jon Rahm (+750)
  2. Sungjae Im (+2200)
  3. Matt Fitzpatrick (+2200)
  4. Russell Henley (+4000)
  5. Luke List (+7000)
  6. Lanto Griffin (+7500)
  7. Seamus Power (+6000)
  8. Marc Leishman (+2800)
  9. Viktor Hovland (+1800)
  10. Will Zalatoris (+2800)

Round 2 only:

McNealy -145 vs Power: mcnealy paired up with two guys who shot well opening round. They’ll hopefully all score well and all make the cut. Power paired up with Wolff, more likely to play “who has the bigger Dick” golf game and bomb it all day. Thompson also paired with these guys he shot +5… this group is likely to all miss the cut. Situational play but the juice is high. I’ll take a shot.

Steele -120 vs Stallings: fading stallings here he hit it sideways off the tee opening round. He’s probably going to have to shoot -3 or better to make the cut. If he’s playing out of the rough again off the tee good luck with accomplishing that. Steele hadn’t made a cut yet this calendar year cut had a solid opening round. He needs a good week to get his season back on track. I think he will be really trying to zone in to accomplish that.

Good luck with the wagers guys.

Looks like another week where I took someone a week to soon, Billy Ho is loving this course

Round 3 only:

D Thompson -105 over Willett
Smalley -105 over Westwood
Hossler +130 over Laird
L Hebert -130 over G McDowell

Not my usual style playing this many match ups. But I like all four and can’t see cutting it down. Playing each for 0.6 units.

Round 2 results 1-1 -0.45 units

2-2 on the MIss the Cut wagers +4.2u (one of the few spots in the golf betting landscape still containing value)

Bezz taking advantage of the calmer conditions this morning to stay in the hunt for the top 20...Kokrak doesn't look like he's gonna be cashing a top 20 cheque this week.

Moving Day Prize Picks +1000 4-teamer on "Fairways Hit" targeting afternoon tee-offs with the wind kicking up and guys that have been losing strokes OTT:

Casey Under 8.5
Hossler Under 7
Hatton Under 8
Rahm Over 9

Outright Winner

Chris Kirk
+4000 (0.5u)

...eleven players within 5 shots of the lead; the wind will be a factor again; the course is drying out. Anyone's title.

Random Final Round PrizePick wagers:

+1250
Rory Under 9 Fairways Hit
Scheffler Over 11.5 GIR
Conners Over 3.5 Birdies or Better
Rahm Under 12 GIR

Swing it easy boys.

@aplous great add on Scheffler

@chipnotized howd you do on your fairway/gir/ birdie bets?

I decided to lay low round 4… not reading the situations well this week. 1-3-2 on the week down about -2 units.

Looking forward to the Players next week… enjoy the rest of the weekend

Guy that won the PR Open had to finish 1st or solo 2nd, was on the last tournament of his medical exemption and now he's got the card for the next two years!

@aplous great add on Scheffler

@chipnotized howd you do on your fairway/gir/ birdie bets?

I decided to lay low round 4… not reading the situations well this week. 1-3-2 on the week down about -2 units.

Looking forward to the Players next week… enjoy the rest of the weekend
Yeah, very nice @aplous ..I had Kirk, Woodland and Scheffler as my 3 possible horses going into the final round and settled on Kirk.

Didn't cash any prizepicks entries on this tourney, but Bezuidenhout did sneak into the top 20, so I ended up +5.1u for the week. Time to get cracking at the Players.

Back