WGC --FedEx St Jude Classic

Apparently they knew Fitz was gonna contend as well. He was 28-1 which seemed ludicrous to be priced under some of the names that were above him.

Figured out why line is so off. They just left their pre-tournament matchups up and didn’t post anymore or update lines. Just suspended the betting on it

Today is like to see .

71 from Todd...

Brooks to putt better

Nice low rounds from JT and IM

Then, we got a great Sunday coming up.

No fear of Rickie McIlroy. (or call him Rory Fowler)

Bet Brooks at 20-1 went he dipped to +4. Probably a loser if Todd plays under par tomorrow but good value. Live betting is where it’s at.

Very nice. I have some Brooks 5.5-1 from before round 3 as I wanted something to root for Sunday. Won’t be playing any R4 bets since I’ll be out all day, but best of luck to everyone tomorrow. Looking forward to PGA this week

1. Brooks Koepka
  2. Justin Thomas
  3. Chez Reavie
  4. Rickie Fowler
  5. Byeong Hun An
  6. Webb Simpson
  7. Scottie Scheffler
  8. Graeme McDowell
  9. Nick Taylor
  10. Shane Lowry

Watch this be the day Fowler has a big Sunday. Doubtful, but...ya never know.

Brooks or JT putt well they are right there.

Round 4
An -120 vs Todd- not feeling Todd at all today. More of a gut play than anything else
Bubba +155 vs the Bryson- no rain today (Bubba’s kryptonite)... Bryson has had some huge putting days already... hoping today it evens out back to the norm

good luck today guys

Lucky 2-0... Todd as expected but An was just horrific too. When he missed that 9 footer on the 1st two feet to the right I thought the bet was dead...

PGA next week... hope you guys had a great week

Fuck yeah JT!!

Only thing is he was gonna be my horse next week from the big names. He doesn't generally do great after a win.

Round 4
An -120 vs Todd- not feeling Todd at all today. More of a gut play than anything else
Bubba +155 vs the Bryson- no rain today (Bubba’s kryptonite)... Bryson has had some huge putting days already... hoping today it evens out back to the norm

good luck today guys
Fuck yeah JT!!

Only thing is he was gonna be my horse next week from the big names. He doesn't generally do great after a win.
Me too

Back