April NBA Discussion

Slightly concerned its a flat spot for them but playing memphis at Chicago. No Lavine for Chicago pretty much means if markannen and vucevic for them and I think Jonas can handle them and ja and the boys should hang a big number on Chicago

Slightly concerned its a flat spot for them but playing memphis at Chicago. No Lavine for Chicago pretty much means if markannen and vucevic for them and I think Jonas can handle them and ja and the boys should hang a big number on Chicago
Grizz tt seems like a logical play, not a fan of the first game w/o Lavine angle before the natural slide

Jazz Pacers another example of big first half and auto 2h under...

125 in first half....104 in 2nd that was paying need 114...
I went with Indy TT 2H instead....smh......same results.....

@B.A.R. .....wouldn’t playing 2H unders would be middling if u have pregame over? When I see 1H over by a lot, I like 2H over because I’ll think books wouldn’t give u middle opportunity.......gotta remind myself not to think this way ......

Will the Knicks trade or let him go? And try to sign some old Azz declining vets?
No way. They have an option for next year and will pay him. The bigger question is what do you do with toppin? They drafted him w the expectation of doing what you said but Randle has made it impossible for them not to keep him and Toppin has really struggled with no training camp and lack of practices. He’s got a lot of raw talent but has to develop but where will he get minutes? Don’t think he and Julius can play bulk minutes together.

Can’t see them losing 2 in a row to fakers

Rough impressions from watching some of that game were that they struggled to prevent easy baskets at the rim with their drop coverage. Obviously Gobert would help with rim protection. Also thought they were too afraid to go inside on offense. Conley as a solid ball-handler would help with that I think.

Rough impressions from watching some of that game were that they struggled to prevent easy baskets at the rim with their drop coverage. Obviously Gobert would help with rim protection. Also thought they were too afraid to go inside on offense. Conley as a solid ball-handler would help with that I think.
There was very little resistance on d and they jacked up a ton of 3s. Still they had the game late and gave it away.

@2daBank ......taking the Heats 1H at -4 tonight....bought the hook....gonna stay on this train.....

I didn’t even realize they played tonight so guess I lucked out. That one the few 2nd qrtrs they didn’t get smashed all month. Looking at Jazz on Wed, just hope line not too high!

So I been eyeballing this jazz/hou game for few days thinking I was gonna pound jazz 1st half with the fade rockets 1st half theme and thinking jazz are pretty good. Problem is I started looking at jazz games this month and it looks like they not a very good 1st half team! Seems like most their margin comes in 2nd halves of games so now I’m not nearly as confident. Not sure if I’m overthinking this? Maybe I should just play it for the same I been playing the others instead of jacking my bet up like I was planning!

Bunch of games with spreads in the 3 and under range tonight, could be a great evening to live bet

So I been eyeballing this jazz/hou game for few days thinking I was gonna pound jazz 1st half with the fade rockets 1st half theme and thinking jazz are pretty good. Problem is I started looking at jazz games this month and it looks like they not a very good 1st half team! Seems like most their margin comes in 2nd halves of games so now I’m not nearly as confident. Not sure if I’m overthinking this? Maybe I should just play it for the same I been playing the others instead of jacking my bet up like I was planning!
Was looking to hammer it after that meat lost........but then the more I look into it, the more I’m second guessing myself because I’m on cold streak.........so I’m just gonna play it regular myself

Was looking to hammer it after that meat lost........but then the more I look into it, the more I’m second guessing myself because I’m on cold streak.........so I’m just gonna play it regular myself

I hear ya. Guess I’m on hot streak since I hardly ever bet nba and fading rockets 1st half a few times only nba bets I made, lol. I lucked out and missed the one they covered other day, so guess that kinda in line with a hot streak! Gotta get lucky! I was ready to pound this one but then I went and noticed recent 1st halves by the Jazz which concerned me some. Gotta play it tho imo, like you said just gonna keep it regular size play.

The Rockets 1st half fade comes thru again! 18 point jazz lead!!

what I ended up doing was 1.5x on -6.5 for half then did .5x on 2nd quarter -2.5. Both cash pretty easily,, got little tight around 3 min mark but never got closer than 9, that put 2nd qrtr very close, Jazz ran away and hid last few minutes!

So next play on the rockets 1st half fade train (im actually changing this to 1st half and 2nd quarter fade since 2nd qrtr seems to be where they really fall apart and obviously spread much lower for single qrtr!) is on Friday the clippers come into town!

Last time clippers played houston it was 67-46 at half!! 2nd quarter rockets scored 10 points on their way to a 41-10 quarter!! Lmfao

your math would be correct if you saying to yourself houston was actually up 10 on clippers after the 1st! Yet somehow lose the half by 21!! A 41-10 second will do that!! Lol

Back