April NBA Discussion

Minny has been decent since Russell and towns are back

well that bout good enough for me to keep it going! I mean we hit w Orlando and they awful, actually lost game but still cashed 1st. The fact their record sucks outta give us a much better line!! I just have to see what line is and whether 1st half or 2nd qrtr better? I guess could break it up but I def wanna go back to only 1u on this one. Save the multi unit bets for the teams who should trounce them!

well that bout good enough for me to keep it going! I mean we hit w Orlando and they awful, actually lost game but still cashed 1st. The fact their record sucks outta give us a much better line!! I just have to see what line is and whether 1st half or 2nd qrtr better? I guess could break it up but I def wanna go back to only 1u on this one. Save the multi unit bets for the teams who should trounce them!
Wolves won in Utah tonight

Suns playable? Thoughts?
I’ll be on the knicks.......
I’m the steak stopper......was on Oakland MLB ML yesterday.....steak ended
Was against Houston 1H and the streak ended last week.....but then, that’s all last week....
New week started today, so maybe I’ll be lucky ?

Suns line seems cheap despite them playing yesterday and Knicks streaking. Thought it would be more like -4?

Don’t know what to do with the Pels. Maybe nada...not sure if the Clips want to get one back on em or even care. Pels desperate though but....

Knicks crushing.

Just a very impressive team.

I've been capping their possible 1st round matches... It's going to be exciting if things fall correctly.

League been wanting Knicks to be good for years. Definitely noted and in the playoffs you better believe

Take nothing away from them, tho. They ball

Thib squads go to die in the playoffs. Not sure where the offense will come from when they face defense every possession.

Pels up by 14 at the break but it’s a closer game than that. Some good fortune. They are moving the ball well but I think the Clips shoot the 3 well.
Line was low....I’m not advocating a play either way but we know what Pels do with leads

D Rose should also be a Bull. No idea why they didn’t make a move for him considering they have nothing at the PG position.

Upstate NY has no allegiance to the city. Bills fans > Giants fans. Tons of Red Sox fans although more Yankee fans. A few sad Mets and Jets fans lol

Dad was a big Celtics fan had the Bird jersey on when I was 5 and took it off when I watched MJ in 88 ha

yeah late 80s growing up you could ride giants Knicks or Bulls 9ers. Went Bulls 9ers. Most of my friends are fans of the Bulls and 9ers. Good decision for the 90s. Painful since.
Haha that’s awesome. We got some 9ers fans here. They took over the Dome not long ago for that big game in season. A bunch of 9ers fans I should say.

Pels playing well. Moving the ball it’s amazing what happens. Lonzo helps a ton honestly

I want them to keep that roster together. They have lost so many games with head scratching mistakes. Sure, could they use a nice shooter. Yes. But they don’t need to keep changing things up.

brother is a huge pelicans fan. Can’t make this up ha

I want them to keep that roster together. They have lost so many games with head scratching mistakes. Sure, could they use a nice shooter. Yes. But they don’t need to keep changing things up.

brother is a huge pelicans fan. Can’t make this up ha
I kinda do too. It’s a young group. I just BI was a tad better. Maybe he can be, but the young guys I like...some hurt

I kinda do too. It’s a young group. I just BI was a tad better. Maybe he can be, but the young guys I like...some hurt

BI has the Kobe gene in him. Like Tatum. And like Melo. It’s hard to translate that always into winning basketball when you can make impossible shots at a 40% clip. Still doesn’t make them good shots.

BI has the Kobe gene in him. Like Tatum. And like Melo. It’s hard to translate that always into winning basketball when you can make impossible shots at a 40% clip. Still doesn’t make them good shots.
Yep. All facts. He’s gotta make big shots. He tends to fade and not hit em or look like he wants that shot too

Back