April NBA Discussion

Kyrie on his period having a mini-meltdown but shouldn't have been ejected regardless.

Refs then attempted to square the ledger and ejected Schroeder.

Total bullshit.

Wanted to live bet the Nots, they ended up getting outscored 47-19 after Flat Earth got told to fuck off.
I was kinda tracking that for a bit and now how the last 18 mins went makes sense.

The glucophone has a rightfully cosmic, mesmerizing report that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Perfect for meditation. Their aspect is nearly the same to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but only more spacious, with the talent to margin any melody. And most importantly, surely all and sundry can play this instrument.
Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no be of consequence what string you hit your tongues, you get a consonant refrain - it's artlessly unimaginable to bet sharp. But we can tune up the thingummy in any disintegrate of your choice. Instruments are solid and easily apt set in a minute toilet kit or backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knicks were a good situation play tonight after Lakers thrashed the Nets.

Pelicans with a stinker of a 3rd quarter here currently.

Sixers handled Dallas...mavs are just a big disappointment this year overall.

Pels were bad. They need this one with Knicks on deck Wednesday

4th Q sweat for Pels. Have I said the before?

I think they’ve turned ball over like 23 times
Fox is killing them and they are hacking Adams already as strategy

Knicks played a surprisingly clean game. Julius was a monster and they looked good even w RJ struggling. Good win even with no Lebron or ad

Ingram has gotta play like a max guy. I mean he can never just take over it seems and disappears at the worst times. He’s gotta be Robin to Batman....and I don’t give a fuck what his PPG looks like Pels D blows so numbers will look good either way

Ingram has gotta play like a max guy. I mean he can never just take over it seems and disappears at the worst times. He’s gotta be Robin to Batman....and I don’t give a fuck what his PPG looks like Pels D blows so numbers will look good either way
I think they need to move him. He’s a iso scorer, not what they need next to Zion

This 4th quarter in Oakland like watching paint dry.

Sucks for the live total (personally) big time.

I took Jazz -9.5 in 2Q and sold back half at +19.5.

Somehow up 24 in the 4th I'm gonna lose money.

Back