April NBA Discussion

Big one tonight Big Daddy N.

What you think? Pels ripped 3 in a row after the b2b and many games in days(number escapes me). Pels are 3 point faves?

Just a sidebar these NBA totals are wild. I just happen to glance in the paper( yea I’m ancient )

Makes me long for Pistons Ben Wallace era lines....

23 pts in last 3 mins and change in wolves game to get the over... had the under

Last edited:
Thanks for his 3 to get my over......Free Throws man......how can u not go 50% at the free throw line? .......especially with so little fans......
Yeah, I had live over 224.5 so I'm definitely happy.

I said it several posts above...the ft shooting right now late in games is something.

I’m pretty pumped for these playoffs. I thoroughly enjoyed last year’s. Even with all the bullshit it was really great. Miami’s run, Dallas etc.

I think this year even better. What are the Nets to win it right now? I think we see some chippy shit personally with some of these teams

I’m pretty pumped for these playoffs. I thoroughly enjoyed last year’s. Even with all the bullshit it was really great. Miami’s run, Dallas etc.

I think this year even better. What are the Nets to win it right now? I think we see some chippy shit personally with some of these teams
I'm finally enjoying NBA for the first time in over a decade

Got lucky both of us.....I had 225.....can’t believe they missed 3 Ft in row......
Yeah, then I got unlucky in Sacto..

No shots attempted in last 53 seconds...lost by the hook there.

I gotta say, in the last 10 days I've lost around 6-7 bets by 1.5 or less on totals.

It happens

A couple slid my way with a late shot, ala Luka

I’ll take it
They played good D down the stretch. The fact that Zion can’t kick it out to someone after the quadruple team is just sad. Not on him at all. Even a kick out to someone to pass to someone.

No spacing, can’t run. It’s just an odd offense for the talent that is Zion. I get it it’s the NBA and Ny plays D but frustrating

They played good D down the stretch. The fact that Zion can’t kick it out to someone after the quadruple team is just sad. Not on him at all. Even a kick out to someone to pass to someone.

No spacing, can’t run. It’s just an odd offense for the talent that is Zion. I get it it’s the NBA and Ny plays D but frustrating
Agreed. Zion and Ingram got theirs but we made them work. I actually like Marshall, good find for them, but they miss Zo bc he was making shots and Bledsoe is not, and the bench is pretty bad

it’s SVG first year I’d imagine a massive overhaul of the roster in the offseason and draft to better fit Zion’s talent w pieces that work around him.

Not the prettiest game from my Knicks, Barrett had a piss poor game but got picked up Burks and bullock. Taj had a solid game filling in for Noel at center and Julius didn’t shoot it great but got his as usual

Yep. RJ got benched essentially for Burks.

Zo’s value is showing and he’s gonna get paid somewhere.

I had to watch on my phone and Frazier and Albert( I think) are really good. Soothing.

We have Joel and he goes to waste with what’s sitting next to him. Awful.

Yeah, then I got unlucky in Sacto..

No shots attempted in last 53 seconds...lost by the hook there.

I gotta say, in the last 10 days I've lost around 6-7 bets by 1.5 or less on totals.

It happens

A couple slid my way with a late shot, ala Luka
Can’t believe it went under with 130 at halftime.....3rd quarter killed it. I had O243.....

I Always buy the hook.....even at -125 juiced. I’ll rather have a push than a lost on the hook. Forgot who posted here saying u only pay juiced when it loses. So I buy hook with this mentality....

Can’t believe it went under with 130 at halftime.....3rd quarter killed it. I had O243.....

I Always buy the hook.....even at -125 juiced. I’ll rather have a push than a lost on the hook. Forgot who posted here saying u only pay juiced when it loses. So I buy hook with this mentality....
No buying hooks on live plays

Oh.....thought it’s pregame.....my bad....,
No worries.

2h unders after big first halves have been successful this year...

On the other hand, I also find success waiting for a slow 3rd after a big half and hitting a total late in quarter.

Hence the 234.5 I had last night. I wanted a 10+ point discount on the 2h total and got it... Just missed

Agreed. Zion and Ingram got theirs but we made them work. I actually like Marshall, good find for them, but they miss Zo bc he was making shots and Bledsoe is not, and the bench is pretty bad

it’s SVG first year I’d imagine a massive overhaul of the roster in the offseason and draft to better fit Zion’s talent w pieces that work around him.

Not the prettiest game from my Knicks, Barrett had a piss poor game but got picked up Burks and bullock. Taj had a solid game filling in for Noel at center and Julius didn’t shoot it great but got his as usual
Pels get James Johnson as in a trade and he’s like one of their best players now. Tells you about the depth

No worries.

2h unders after big first halves have been successful this year...

On the other hand, I also find success waiting for a slow 3rd after a big half and hitting a total late in quarter.

Hence the 234.5 I had last night. I wanted a 10+ point discount on the 2h total and got it... Just missed
Oh darn it........I like to play 2H overs if they have big 1H......been doing bad lately too......

Bucks and Hawks projected to go over the live number for I'd say 43 of the first 44 minutes...

Goes under the 230 I played last night.

Back