All-Star Game Discussion Thread and In-Game

The AL has won 9 in a row. Tough to bet against them again, especially at -110.

The AL has also won 21 of the last 24 that didn't end in a tie (ugh).

3 in a row and 5 of the last 6 would have been under the 7.5 total.

The AL has won 9 in a row. Tough to bet against them again, especially at -110.

The AL has also won 21 of the last 24 that didn't end in a tie (ugh).

3 in a row and 5 of the last 6 would have been under the 7.5 total.

I was gonna say feel like under been the ticket recently. Didn’t realize Al was up to 9. I don’t even know who the hell playing for real, I’ll prob play under in some fashion or another.

took overs in about everything for fun. 20 bucks each

Baseball - National League / American League O 7½ +115 for Game Pitcher 1 : Listed / Pitcher 2 : Listed - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

Baseball - National League / American League O 4 +110 for 1st 5 Innings Pitcher 1 : Listed / Pitcher 2 : Listed - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

Baseball - National League / American League / Hits + Runs + Errors O 24½ -115 for Game Pitcher 1 : Listed / Pitcher 2 : Listed - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

Also took 4 guys to win MVP. 2 each league for 10 bucks each

BASEBALL - #MLB All Star Game MVP - #To win Outright - #Odds to win MLB All Star Game MVP - Shohei Ohtani +400 for Game - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

BASEBALL - #MLB All Star Game MVP - #To win Outright - #Odds to win MLB All Star Game MVP - Julio Rodriguez +950 for Game - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

BASEBALL - #MLB All Star Game MVP - #To win Outright - #Odds to win MLB All Star Game MVP - Ronald Acuna Jr +500 for Game - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

BASEBALL - #MLB All Star Game MVP - #To win Outright - #Odds to win MLB All Star Game MVP - Luis Arraez +2500 for Game - Date Event: Jul 11 2023 8:00PM

GL and enjoy it.

Hellava Catch To Start The Game!

Not As Great As KC Bo Jackson Leading Off With An HR To Center Field...

But Still... Nice Catch!

Personally. Let the picture pitch. Don't put a mic on them always trying to pitch I get the outfielders okay that's fine but. But let the guy just pitch... exactly. He gives up a base hit. Pictures are not used to having people in their head while they pitch

Back