AFC Championship: Bengals vs. Chiefs Discussion Thread

As we get closer to gametime, I want to make it clear I think Joe Burrow is a great QB. All I’m saying is he’s got a bit to go before he enters the next realm. And while I know Twink is a big LSU guy, none of that matters (at least to me) when analyzing his NFL accomplishments.

A win today and a second trip to the Super Bowl and Joe Burrow is well on his way. If he loses the Super Bowl, they’ll throw him back to the wolves and unfairly go with the “will Burrow ever win the big one”?

Everything is narrative these days unfortunately. Wait and see if KC loses today how many jump off the Mahomes train. Just hoping for a great game.

GL to everyone. Hope we all make some money today.

going back to the other conversation here. Calling the score line brings back crazy memories.

When I was working in CBB in the late 90’s there was another number. You could call it. They’d put you on hold, they’d call the press row of the game and get the score for you. If you ever heard a phone ring at press row in the old days, someone like me was calling for a score update lol.

Like Perine and Hurst Ovah props catches and yards
Im worried about Hurst injury. Hes playing but hes banged up. With that said I went heavy on his yardage total and the next 2 alternate yardage totals. Cant take away all of the Bengals threats in passing game. Maybe Highins has a huge game. Boyd could do well but Hurst and Chase usually factor in heavily. Chiefs have to eat clock and hold the ball to win this game.

Props to KC. I got that one wrong. I knew all that talking and the Burrowhead BS would light a fire under them. People don’t understand how much that stuff can motivate a team, even at this level.

Back