Cinn PK o/u 40
VTech

Bama -11 o/u 45 1/2
Utah

Texas -8 o/u 54
Ohio St

Oklahoma -1 1/2 o/u 73
Florida

was just gonna post this...wow..Sooner a fav?..actually it's -3 at the hilton...early steam and Oklahoma as a favorite is very tellling to me.

Oklahoma -1 1/2 o/u 73
Florida

Ahhhhh, what did I say. What did I say? Come on, Greek, show me that number.

interesting, Vegas shows no respect to Utah making them a huge underdog. Oklahoma and Florida is gonna be a great game. USC and Penn St. game is gonna be a good one defensively.

That what we're waiting for it or that called it.

I'm shocked they did it, and it does suggest they're asking for Florida money.

wait..so Oklahoma opens as -1.5 fav..get's early steamed to -3 now is +3 at BM? insane.

So, Hunt, you're saying that opening OU as a -1 then moving it to -3 was done to draw out OU money on people trying to follow the steam? Or to draw out Florida money because the number was so different?

So, Hunt, you're saying that opening OU as a -1 then moving it to -3 was done to draw out OU money on people trying to follow the steam? Or to draw out Florida money because the number was so different?

If I knew I would be a genius..

The website that prints the LVSC lines probably just reversed OU and Fla by mistake -- like a typo. I think Fla is -3 out in Vegas as well.

I think, personally, it was done because Vegas knows WTF they are doing....they opened Oklahoma a fav. for a reason..Florida is the public team IMO.

Think so YOURmom? You might be right? becasue that is a serious fuckin middle if I ever saw one.

It's Fla -3, according to Don Best and Bookmaker. Pretty sure Vegas Insider is wrong. I was shocked when I was saw that. No way Fla wouldn't be favored there.

Back