6.18 discussion

NYY-WSH rain suspension

hoping a bunch of these toss-ups move to home faves so i can play the road teams

First half over in Cubs is a lean. Based on days rest both are very easy to hit on 4 and 5 and both have had trouble with the other team

Been against Covey twice recently and got burned both times. Indians most likely over priced here.

Line on mikolas feels really short

Believe it or not I am a little worried about the Rays. Team is 6-0 on Monday and they have some hitters that can hit Cole. They can and will probably use the very best pitchers the entire team. That should not be enough but I am not going to really unload till I see the ump. So far just 1 unit RL

WS are live today. They do have the best pitcher and after 3 losses they will give real effort. Bad Monday problem. Good ump and I play them

I just saw this at Killersports
5+ dog with no rest in the first game of a series when they are off a game as a dog in which they did not score after the third inning. Chicago was an average of 156.5 on the moneyline in these nine wins and they are 2-0 in this spot this season, with both victories wire-to-wire by at least three runs. The SDQL text is: team=White Sox and FGS and rest=0 and line>=125 and p:D and p:S3=p:runs and
Is this real input?

Good value on Rays. Astros come home after 10 game road trip. due for bats to cool. Astros play better on road.

Value on Whitesox. Indians pen is garbage. Bauer throws lots of pitches.

Like the Cards. Pretty significant pitching edge there. Mikolas has been real good. Pivetta been fading fast.

RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$ RAY$ $$$$

? Some of this is pretty silly. The Rays try hard. So far after 71 games 280 runs. Houston currently leads baseball 383.
Money makes a huge difference and they are spending around 80 million. No team spending so little today can be a real player. Its called REALITY

Stros much better bet on road, they have won 11 in a row, 10 of which were on the road, they lost 3 of their last 4 before roady

HOU when home fav over 180 after road game is 3-2 this year but fading them is 20% ROI
Also the under has cashed in all 5 of these gamesView attachment 32893

Last edited:
Took yanks -110 for this make up game. Odd scenario with a game picking up 2/3 thru but something tells me yanks bats light nats guy up.

? Some of this is pretty silly. The Rays try hard. So far after 71 games 280 runs. Houston currently leads baseball 383.
Money makes a huge difference and they are spending around 80 million. No team spending so little today can be a real player. Its called REALITY

What an utter load of nonsense. Ever hear of the Florida Marlins?

Does hot weather, humid, makes games go over more? Been chasing my damn yanks over last few games.

Does hot weather, humid, makes games go over more? Been chasing my damn yanks over last few games.

Humidity means lighter molecules (water) occupying air thereby reducing air density so that less resistance is acting against balls in air

Last edited:
Heat can make players feel sluggish but also break marine layer (cool air mass deriving from water that comes from alaska and effectively traps fly balls) on west coast thus breaking resistance to flight of ball (ie oakland day games)

Last edited:
Low air density also important for pitchers. Curveball for example relies on environmental forces causing it to break more effectively so low air density will hurt a curveball pitcher like Nola

Heard of Marlins YES cashed 1001 and 200 -1 once when they won the world series and if you do not understand the value of money get out of sports

Time Player Position Type Status 6/18/18 1:19:29 PMDaniel Murphy2BRestDoubtful6/9/18 1:45:32 PMStephen StrasburgSPShoulderDL6/18/18 1:19:16 PMAdam EatonCFRestDoubtful6/18/18 12:29:00 PMMatt Adams1BFingerProbable6/5/18 2:18:45 PMJeremy HellicksonSPHamstringDL5/20/18 5:36:53 AMHowie Kendrick2BAchilliesOut For Year5/12/18 11:41:57 AMRyan Zimmerman1BBackDL5/12/18 5:29:56 AMMatt WietersCHamstringDL3/19/18 1:29:53 PMJoe RossSPElbowDL6/12/18 1:15:13 PMAdrian SanchezSSUndisclosedDL6/10/18 10:55:04 AMBrandon KintzlerRPForearmDL4/10/18 2:45:44 PMJhonatan SolanoCElbowDL3/27/18 1:32:27 PMKoda GloverSPShoulderDL3/27/18 1:31:42 PMJoaquin BenoitRPArmDL

Player
AVG HR RBI SSTrea Turner0.259725RFBryce Harper0.21619433BAnthony Rendon0.266624LFMatt Adams0.27513362BHowie Kendrick0.3034121BMark Reynolds0.27968CFAndrew Stevenson0.25508CPedro Severino0.195010

What can I say SI is retarded. Plus game started like 10 minutes early. SI had those dudes out when I posted. Sorry to make you whine Auriarte02. Post something yourself

I was hoping to get behind greinke as a small dog but damn a lot of halos have hit him hard. 5 or so regilars w ops of damn near 1.000 or better! Over maybe? That kid pitching for halos has peripherals that much worse than his surface stats and he doesn’t really appear to have all that great of stuff., can’t imagine he goes much more than 5 then we get lot halos suspect pen.

all aboard the rays train...bout to leave the station

pays like a parlay for a straight win...they beat nyy as +220 yesterday...back to back +220/+250 winnas

:beerdrink:

F it, I am gonna roll TB too. Only because I see no way how it is possible for that to come up...... if that makes any sense, haha

Back