6.18 discussion

Prob cashes more times than that line implies.
Plus, run line suspect too right? -270 favorite and dog is only +110 on the +1.5? I know the o/u is a little low, but still. Just basically talking myself into feeling better about taking it, haha

Plus, run line suspect too right? -270 favorite and dog is only +110 on the +1.5? I know the o/u is a little low, but still. Just basically talking myself into feeling better about taking it, haha

I’m not the one to ask bout that, I gave up on trying to read anything into lines a long time ago. Total exercise in futility for me. Gl tho, damn sure only way I would play it.

Sported you a 2 run head start...

6/18 9:09pm Risking: $20.00 To Win: $76.60
  1. Houston Astros +383 vs Tampa Bay Rays - Mon 6/18 8:10pm Live In-Play Baseball Tampa Bay Rays at Houston Astros - Live In Play - Internet Only

CYA...now it's just good fun

As it happens I checked tomorrows ump and the Days. Lets just say if you want to ride Tampa tomorrow BE MY GUEST

Greinke with Gibson 36 innings ERA 6.75
Greinke is not a good road pitcher anyway

Zona doing their part early, now we just need halos to get to greinke a little. Think I’ll be looking to fade this halo pitcher in one form or another until prices adjust, none his peripherals line up with that low era he sporting and doesn’t look like he really has any plus stuff.

Are they gonna play in Chicago? I wouldn’t have touched that total had I known there was gonna be some crazy long delay! Rather they just call it a wash.

Just 1 more run to go in laa. Think I’ll call it a night and just hope they can manage that, lol.

Sorry the Arizona pick bombed. Looking at that Angel pitchers splits what he actually did was odd. Concerning the umps in the Houston game------well i wonder what Cole would say.
tomorrow Snell who the Astros have hit very well and who is bad on the road and poor on 4 gets to play in houston no record with the ump. Verlander a little over 7 inning low 2 ERA and when I looked he seemed tolerant of chalk on a quick look
I am not sure how I will divide my bet or possible just hit minus 2.5.
Ugly day but tomorrow will be better I think

Last edited:
Will be doing 70 RL 30% 2.5. For a little over standard bet. Its only 6-5 on Tuesday to 4-6 Tampa. Snell has a 7.50 ERA vs Houston but while all splits are seem bad for him when off a bad day take it easy. Do not expect to post much. Just study and bet

Concerning the umps in the Houston game------well i wonder what Cole would say.

That may be true as I cant attest because I only really watched 9th and the pitches were perfect IMO, but if he called them like that the whole game, I guess they have to adj.

I would guess it's harder on relievers and esp closers to adjust to umps zone..shit, he had 2 walks and bases loaded before he decided to bring it up. Oh well, water under the bridge, lets go HOU, I took them with JV both RL and ML today

I guess posting is addictive. Detroit should be the favorite today. Romanov on 6 1-4 6.43
Boyd on 5 3-0 2.45. Has not been great on the road 1-3 team not too good at interleague early SMALL BET

Back