2024 Wimbledon in game

She won that US Open then got caught up in modeling, seemed like she was going to go the way of Sharapova

Nice to see her actually competing again

She won a US Open? Damn I really don't pay attention to much besides Joker's buldge it seems tennis wise

Reactions: KJ
Two covered courts. Nothing scheduled on them until 8:30. Why can't they put 2 of the men's matches on those courts, that were in the 4th set, on those courts?

Two covered courts. Nothing scheduled on them until 8:30. Why can't they put 2 of the men's matches on those courts, that were in the 4th set, on those courts?
I understand the concept that guys who played later in the day shouldn't have to come back and finish early for health/safety but at some point you've got to make up these missed matches

I understand the concept that guys who played later in the day shouldn't have to come back and finish early for health/safety but at some point you've got to make up these missed matches
Yeah. Just frustrating when you have 2 and 1/2 hours of nothing happening on two courts that could be used for something.

And here they go actually starting up some of the suspended matches. Sitting on Shelton -115, probably should have gone on over instead

Played Norrie +6.5 with some chalky women's MLS. Need Fognini to close out a decent parlay.

Haha didn't even think about that, Shelton would play Sinner who's getting nice and rested up today after hardly breaking a sweat yesterday

Haha didn't even think about that, Shelton would play Sinner who's getting nice and rested up today after hardly breaking a sweat yesterday
Yeah. Just looked it up. Winner vs Sinner tomorrow.

Shelton, Tiafoe, and Perricard highlight the ATL Open this year. Last year for it. I may try and go a day or two this year.

Wish we'd get more than Indian Wells out here, something in February would be nice. I'm just not really interested in giving up March basketball to go over there.

Wish we'd get more than Indian Wells out here, something in February would be nice. I'm just not really interested in giving up March basketball to go over there.
I'd go watch the women but there's nothing close by other than Charleston and it's usually around sweet 16 FF weekend.

I'd go watch the women but there's nothing close by other than Charleston and it's usually around sweet 16 FF weekend.
Cincinnati would be a good one to go to, unlike some of these other places that's their huge event of the year

There's 4 or 5 250 tournaments getting replaced by 500s
Dallas getting upgraded on the ATP to 500 status is a big deal. Not sure I knew that San Diego on the WTA is a 500 or if that's recently changed, end of February that's very doable.

A bit concerned about the ML now. Shap seems to have figured out something against his serve.
Yeah and they make it seem like Shelton is trying to quicken the points like his leg is bothering him

I'm not really good at predicting mismatch lines in tennis but Sinner would have to be at least -600 vs Shelton in this position wouldn't he?

Back