2024 Wimbledon in game

Oh man I have three parlay that needed Max to get around Lando right there

So much British going on right now

At least barring retirement the over is in for Badosa, was getting a little concerned

Dude I totally forgot to mention it but during french open the FTF (french tennis federation?) ran 4 free FOpen tournaments... a womens and men's bracket and then a women's and men's daily pick'em that had like 1000s of entries.

I obviously crapped out of the tourneys as the Greeks didn't make it far but I finished in 3rd in the women's daily pick'em and they gave me 2 free tickets to next year's quarter final night session in Phillipe Chartier(so a mens and womens match), so may be there next year lmao

My guess is she knew she couldn't even get serves in to have a chance and even moving put the rest of the season at risk

Worse than Michael Chang back in the day

Or 30-15 then Paolini scored the point....treatment at 30-30 then she couldn't move

Grigor's just playing really good tennis and I hated how Med had to keep coming on/off that outside court between Friday and yesterday

Think she went down when it was 30-30
She hurt herself serving at break point up 5-2. Lost that point. Gutted it out at 5-3. Lost that game, then asked for the trainer at the change over at 5-4. Then they went inside for treatment. Came back serving at 5-4. Went for broke on serves, could barely move. Lost. At 5-5 after a few points, she retired.

Reactions: KJ
If Joker looks good vs Rune tomorrow, who could be problematic, I like the double chance of Sinner vs Joker +125ish. Two cracks maybe to beat Carlos.

Gotta give it up, Lulu is simply making incredible shots

I am indeed shocked, that is not something I could have predicted and I've seen her a couple times before, she wasn't this

Happy with the dogs today but damn wish badosa came through...had the 3 big women dogs plus her at like +15000 in a parlay

A thanks goes out to Dimitrov for quitting before losing the first set so I get my money back. Medvedev has crushed me all tournament.

Just hit Musetti/Perricard o43.5 -145 for 4 units

Was cheaper than +2.5 sets either way, if they both win a set I think this one gets home easily

Perricard couldn't get broken by anyone yet now Musetti is doing it like it's a lazy day at the beach? That might be the upset of the tournament.

Fils just took too long to get started

De Minaur is probably the worst 9 seed I've ever seen

Back